Eye Witness to Failing Oroville Dam Speaks Out

Alberto Lopez, right, helps his wife Glenda wade through floodwaters as they evacuate their flooded apartment complex Monday, April 18, 2016, in Houston. Storms have dumped more than a foot of rain in the Houston area, flooding dozens of neighborhoods and forcing the closure of city offices and the suspension of public transit. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip) ORG XMIT: TXDP117

Is the Sacremento Valley ready?

trucks-in-flood-zone

Can the Federal Government turn this dire situation around?

I just interviewed Paul Preston. Paul is a radio broadcaster on Agenda 21 Radio/Red State Radio and several AM stations

Paul Preston has been to the  Oroville Dam and has seen, first hand, the impending disaster.

I asked him if the dam was going to collapse and he said he did not see how it was not going to fail.

In the following interview, Paul describes how Governor Brown has systematically avoided members of the media on this issue.

He has listened to local police scanners, there is already looting and shooting going on. This is not being reported in the mainstream media.

This are has one fo the strongest bread basket applications in America. This region is #2 in rice. If this region is destroyed, there are very serious global and domestic implications for food supply.

Paul discusses the specifics about what is wrong with dam from a structural perspective.  He also discusses why Governor Brown has motivation to not intervene, which he really has not. Preston believes that evacuations should happen immediately.

Here is my interview with Paul Preston

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Not only can you get healthy, you can create a second income opportunity. Click here to find out more

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “Dh5”

For more information and to place your order, please click here

Super Tea

This special formula helps support people with problems such as digestion, nausea and constipation. Helps support healthy cholesterol levels as well as normal blood pressure. Helps clean out nicotine and second hand smoke and keeps the liver, lungs and colon healthy. This tea helps detoxify chemicals caused by parasites, bacteria, and toxins from the entire digestive system. Weight loss CAN be a side effect. This is a LIFE-CHANGING product. People have been feeling poorly for too long. It’s time to feel better. With continued use of the tea you can experience clearer, healthier, younger-looking skin, increased energy, and a happier outlook on life.

lle dam,

Click here for more information

By |February 14th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|11 Comments

1. Vietkonggook February 14, 2017 at 11:03 am

Its time for Californians to boot out this Jesuit trained governor .

2. Krowbarh February 14, 2017 at 11:32 am

Well crap…I saw some posts from a bridge tender & another from a concrete expert. They both said that the spillway was built to fail as that first pic of the whole showed NO VISIBLE SIGNS OF REBAR. How did that ever get approved?!! They are evacuating the immediate area cause they have to to make it look like they care, but I think Sacramento is the target. The news there is saying everything OK. The levees there are bad & the water is already high. A Pastors channel said that he saw white buses running around with black SUVs there in Sacramento. This has been planned for a long time.

Get this- Sacramento=Sacrament=Baptism=Floods

Also the youtube channel dutchsinse who follows earthquakes drew a line between the new one in Mexico & the recent one in AK…The mid point is PLACERVILLE,CA!!! That is the next predicted area!

3. Krowbarh February 14, 2017 at 11:44 am

Sorry…This Pastor also talked of coast guard helicopters flying around in SACRAMENTO 5 years ago and strange courtesy letters from FEMA about flood insurance.

Here is the vid, also look at his main channel for updates-

4. carly February 14, 2017 at 12:17 pm

I live in San Joaquin County, and we were told several years ago about all the substandard levees threaded throughout the Sacramento & San Joaquin Valleys. Of course nothing was done. I have been laughed at by family when, 2 years ago I wanted a couple of used canoes. Now they aint laughing. We wait & see.

5. toejam February 14, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Good grief Molly, is Gov. Moonbeam Brown going to sail out on the Good Ship LolliPop letting this possible disaster take place on his home turf?

6. Rose February 14, 2017 at 9:41 pm

If you look to the new Attorney General of California to keep Governor Jerry Brown in line, you will be disappointed. One look at California’s political structure will tell you it’s extremely unlikely that the Xavier Becerra, the new California AG since January 24, 2017, will ever question Gov. Jerry Brown’s actions or omissions. You see, I once wrote a letter to Congressman Becerra asking him to represent my interests in opposing Obama’s anti-America ways. Mr. Becerra wrote back praising Obama to the heavens, listing all sorts of things Obama had supposedly done for America.

California AG Xavier Becerra is on the same side as Gov. Jerry Brown,
    who is on the same side as Obama,
    who is on the same side as UN,
    which is on the same side as the globalists,
    who are on the same side as the One World Government,
    which is on the same side as the Hm hm (They’re kind of strange-looking.)

It looks like Governor Jerry Brown can now, with impunity, cause potentially vast devastation of California’s food crops in and around Oroville Dam. One of Fukushima’s original intended targets was California, America’s bread basket state.

I see a similarity between intentionally allowing the breaking of the Oroville Dam and the Bureau of Land Management (the other BLM) bullying farmers and ranchers off their land in Northern California and Oregon. The anti-America message is, “Get off the land ‘cuz I wanna get rich off of it!” The ‘I’s include Senator John McCain, Harry Reid, Jerry Brown, and many others of the same fine, law-abiding ilk. The ‘it’ is the money tree Calexit.

7. Robert Maurer February 14, 2017 at 9:59 pm

Thank you so much for your reports!

My Background:
    Your report on Oroville dam hits home for me. I lived in Oroville for about 7 years. I was the County Executive Director for the Dep. of Ag, Farm Service Agency for Butte County.

Yes this is a huge rice growing area and large acreage of nut and fruit orchards in the Yuba and Sutter Counties (in harms way if the dam breaks). Butte has huge orchard acres too but are north of the dam, so they would not be effected. I worked with most of the farmers there and feel for them.

I love our farmers and believe they are the “back” that is barely holding up our nation. And their backs are breaking under the load. Us younger guys who wanted to farm never got the chance since it took too much capital to get started. There are thousands of us that would love to replace our dad’s and granparents on our farms, but it almost impossible to make it work. I hold the government and corporate monopolies responsible for the dieing of the american family farmer.

Inside Report on the Dam:
    I wanted to give you some inside feedback. I have been concerned about my friends around Oroville and have been calling them. I’m currently living back where I grew up, here in Idaho. I talked with one of my friends who is close to those working on fixing the dam.

I received a good report from him. The hole that is eroding is better than they thought. The projected rate of flow coming from the next storms is less that the last one. Also, they will have the water level down about 50′ by the time the rain storm hits, so there is enough capacity to handle the new runoff based on weather predictions.

Bottom line is it seems, they may have barely got out of this major distaster for now. He also said there is major work that needs to be done to get it repaired. I think they are not “out of the woods” since there is a lot rainy season left but maybe they will get through this without a failure. I agree that it would be wise to move to higher ground and assess after this week. I have relayed that to people I know down there.

Also, he said there was some looting in Oroville right a first, but as of now no new looting. Oroville has surrounded the wagons and community leaders/police and all have done a good job to take care of my 2nd home town. He said I would be proud of they way they pitched in and are getting through this.

In spite the evil Ca leadership, good, hard working, local normal people are holding back the evil.

It causes me grief to hear how the lack of Ca State leadership has put millions of people in harms way.

I emailed your link to many of my contacts. Thank you again for your diligent research for the truth.

8. catblue422 February 15, 2017 at 6:23 am

Thank you for bringing the information on the Oroville dam and the implications of its failure that goes beyond life and limb. I left California during Moonbeam Browns 1st go round as Governor and have never looked back, the only thing I ever missed was a large variety of year round fresh (key word FRESH) produce, people are clueless to the food crops grown there.
    What people do not understand is once California is out of the United States “food business” whether from weather, disaster or secession, competition will be gone and food price will sky rocket. Not to mention many places we import food from do not have the higher standards that are in place in California. Some imports come from countries where the water is unfit for consumption, field workers carry diseases that have been eradicated from this country, DDT is still used, sorry to be crude but let’s not talk about where field workers relieve themselves in the food fields. Then add to that some of these countries we import food from hate America and Americans.

9. Stale-mate February 15, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Keep up the good work Dave.
    The levies of corruption have been giving way since I was a child.
    It appears that symbolically all the levies are being breached and the flood of corruption is about to wash away the entire fabric of civilization down the river..
    The world is seemingly passing away and so is its desire!

10. Stan February 15, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Since TPTB have been trying quietly to move farmers and ranchers off the land in many states in the West, and the Chinese have quietly been buying up the land in drought-struck CA at bargain-basement prices, and Weather Warfare could still be going on, Paul could very well be right: This is a setup.

What a horrendous crime.