/, Main, War/The Civil War Will Start In California-Mike Adams-CSS 2/19/17 (Hour 2)
The Civil War Will Start In California-Mike Adams-CSS 2/19/17 (Hour 2)

civil war coming

I just interviewed Mike Adams on The Common Sense Show.  The final 30 minutes of the interview were 30 of the most riveting minutes in the history of the show. Mike and I both believe that the coming civil war will have its genesis in California and Governor Jerry Brown will be a catalyst in the conflict.

calexit

At the root of the conflict is the CALEXIT movement. What transpires at the Oroville Dam figures prominently into the scenario for civil war.

orovilledam

Will Trump have to send in the troops? Is California going to be a beachhead for Russian and Chinese troops? What role will the UN play?

The Benedict Arnold of his generation.

The Benedict Arnold of his generation.

You will want to share Mike Adams’ insights with your contacts because these events will impact all of our lives.

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Not only can you get healthy, you can create a second income opportunity. Click here to find out more

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “Dh5”

For more information and to place your order, please click here

By | 2017-10-26T21:55:59+00:00 February 20th, 2017|Featured, Main, War|12 Comments

1. Banzai kid February 20, 2017 at 7:48 am

Hope it starts in California and ends in cali. Personally would not mind a decided decreased population of leftwing rabble rousers

2. Vietkonggook February 20, 2017 at 10:10 am

Trump can order the Delta Team to take out this treasonous commies in California. Game over….

3. pharmerdavid February 20, 2017 at 1:17 pm

I like your “Team Humanity” idea of everybody working together as one entity, despite our differences, because we all have a common enemy. We are ALL human beings – spiritual entities have a human experience on the planet we are all part.of. The only solution that makes sense, is working together cooperatively with Love (spiritual). George Orwell wrote “Animal Farm” to teach us that lesson, and then wrote “1984”, his final warning to humanity about the dystopian world being created if we don’t unite to stop it.

4. Juan J February 20, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Might just start in Texas as well. Texas more of a history of rebellion than California.

5. Frank Scherrer February 20, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Greetings Dave, I listened to this and was very intrigued. As a life long resident of California I do not doubt what you and mike Adams say regarding the whole Calexit thing.. Probably things will happen like ya’ll say it will.. It wouldn’t surprise me at all.. But this thing about the military bases here.. I never thought of that.. I worked for over 30 years at Vandenberg Air Force base. And as a civilian I was out and about, not stuck in an office.. I doubt anybody knows that base or its terrain as well as I do. While there are no aircraft stationed there, it is a major launching base for rockets of all sorts.. Plus it has one of the longest runways on earth.. And I know every inch of that airfield.. Aside from the Marine, Naval and Various army bases here I think probably Vandenberg would be a major player in any conflict whether it be civil or not.. Let’s not forget. It wasn’t that long ago that Russian fighters tried to ‘buzz’ the base like they do to our ships at sea.. But Vandenberg has no defense. And so the response time took forever because our fighter planes come from other bases.. Such as March Air Force base down in Riverside.. Which is around 200 miles away.. This has never made sense to me. You can Google earth Vandenberg Air Force base yoursel and see how open it is.. To the west is the ocean, to the north is nothing but a hill and over that hill is the illegal alien infested town of Guadalupe.. To the north east a little bit is the the illegal alien infested city of Santa Maria.. Which is where I grew up and still live. To the south is Lompoc.. Another alien infested city.. To the east is nothing.. I can leave this state anytime and go with relatives else where but my grand children are still here and they too young to comprehend political matters..should The Lord tarry and I find myself behind enemy lines I will be like you guys talked about.. Part of the resistance. And there are many many many people like me here.. God Bless Dave, and pray for us behind enemy lines..

6. ExposeThem February 21, 2017 at 6:14 am

Jerry Brown is a Roman catholic pagan Knight of Malta. Need I say more? Jesuits control central and South America. Need I say more? Jesuits have controlled these areas for 400 years. It’s all come full circle. There are no more cures for this age.

7. Kurt February 21, 2017 at 6:35 am

The only way to defeat Boston Brakes is NOT driving any vehicle 2004 or later. Buy and use an old car.

8. Bruce February 21, 2017 at 9:16 am

“I don’t believe we’re going to get out of this without a fight.” – I think we need to be very careful in our perception and analysis not to fall into projecting enmity out onto those we disagree with and oppose ideologically. Obama is well known for his pronouncements that “there are people who want to hurt us” as justification for initiating attacks on the innocent. It’s vital to make every possible effort to resolve our differences peaceably, with a bottom line being that we won’t allow our innate, unalienable rights and personal lives to be overrun or invaded. This is where it’s essential that any violations must be precipitated by the forces of repression. This is UNLIKE the situation at Lexington and Concord, where dicey actions were undertaken by the Colonists.

9. Nancy February 21, 2017 at 11:55 am

Don’t count us out supporting you, Mike Adams and all the others that are the true news. I believe I can say that there are thousands standing beside you (all). All of you are not standing alone. God blessings to all of you for being voices for truth, ethics, and the Constitution/.Bill of Rights/Declaration of Independence.

10. Apryle J Budreski February 22, 2017 at 10:14 am

Has anyone alerted the president on Calexit? Does he know about the embassy in Russia?

11. Dan February 22, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Actually, it will start in Chicago.

12. Christopher February 23, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Patriots need to start seeing themselves as the REVOLUTIONARIES and the leftist commies as the status quo.
    “Sons of Liberty” mini-series.