/, Featured, Main/Breaking: Adams & Jones Taken Down by Google/CIA Prior to Big Event- Trump Needs to Beware

Mike Adams

The censorship of the Independent Media has begun in earnest by Jeff Bezos and Google.

On my last radio show (2/19), Mike Adams revealed that he was contacted and was told “We will pay you $50,000 to provide us with damaging information against Alex Jones. If you do not help us, we will destroy you”.

In the PM on February 22, 2017, Mike Adams reached out to me and informed me that Google’s search engines have removed all 140,000 pages of content from Natural News (www.naturalnews.com). If the reader puts Natural News in the Google search engine, it comes back as www.natural.news.com.  This is Mike’s back up site which is a shell of his original site.

Given the time proximity between the attempt to blackmail Mike Adams and Google’s takedown of one of one of the biggest websites in the Independent Media, it is too suspicious to be considered to be a mere coincidence. It is clear from just the circumstantial evidence, that entities representing Google tried to blackmail Mike Adams into providing damning information about Alex Jones and then when Mike did not respond, they took him down.

In the same time frame, Alex Jones lost $3 million in Google advertising revenue which serves to validate the Mike Adams’ claim that he was indeed blackmailed in an attempt to destroy Alex Jones.

Please notice that I have chosen my words very carefully! I am not saying that Google, itself, or Bezos, himself, are DIRECTLY responsible for these actions against Jones and Adams, beyond the censorship. I said entities representing Google interests are responsible for what will follow this round of censorship. Now, this does not take Bezos off the hook as the buck stops with him. I know, you are saying Dave, get to the point.

I recently published information that showed that Google’s owner and now the owner of the Washington (com) Post had entered into a $600 million dollar deal with the CIA and indirectly with 16 other intelligence agencies. In my opinion, and in the opinion of my sources who have done business at this level, Mike Adams and Alex Jones are both victims of a CIA hit orchestrated in conjunction with Deep State and in this instance, that would be the Washington (com) Post.

Why Would the CIA and the Washington Post Target Adams and Jones?

Many will think, for example, that Adams was targeted because of his fine work in exposing the dangers associated with vaccines which is big business for many of the elite (eg Bill Gates). However, Mike has been exposing this information for years without suffering these kinds of illegal intimidation and anti-trust actions by Google. What do Alex and Mike have in common that would cause these people to act with such reckless abandon? The answer can be summed up in one word, Pizzagate.

One must consider the fact that both Alex Jones and Mike Adams have been among the leaders in exposing Pizzagate and linking this heinous criminal enterprise with very prominent people. Names are beginning to be named and no doubt, Mike Adams and Alex Jones would be among the first to strike blows in this arena by naming prominent politicians. We fully know that we are days and weeks away from these revelations. The Common Sense Show is beginning to receive names of the participants.

What has happened to Mike and Alex is damage control, a killing of the messenger. The criminal left is desperate. There is no false flag that these animals will not engage in.

Another Related Motive

In my recent interview with Mike (2/23), he suggested that this is also a silencing of the Independent Media prior to a very big event. This will likely be an event that the Deep State cannot allow any opposition to if they are to hoodwink the public.

Please keep in mind that the Trump/Session forces are closing in on Pizzagate organizers and participants. The left is desperate. Trump cannot be allowed to continue with this investigation. The only way to stop this bulldog of justice is to do to him what was done to JFK. Mike Adams, myself and my best source believe that an assassination attempt is coming. The Independent Media cannot be allowed to be questioning the “official narratives”. In 1963, when JFK was murdered, there was no Independent Media around to question the official lies coming out of the Warren Commission. In 2017, the Deep State cannot allow any form of Independent Media to ask any questions and cast doubt upon the lies that will be fed to the American people because, as we can anticipate, Trump’s assassin will be the old familiar theme of a lone nut who has a diary stating what he was going to do and of course, just like Lee Harvey Oswald, he will be murdered, himself, to obscure the true nature of the false flag event.

Conclusion

The recent actions by the CIA and Google serve to inhibit any Pizzagate prosecution at the highest levels of corporate and political power. To ensure the investigations stop, the Trump administration must be neutered and the best way to do that would be to cut the head off of the snake and that means to assassinate Donald Trump.  This is their only play. Protests, riots and incessant media lies have not derailed the Trump machine. We are witnessing the absolute desperation of the Deep State and Mike Adams and Alex Jones are caught up in the continued concealment of heinous crimes of prominent people protected by the Deep State.

No doubt that more Google takedowns are coming. The answer for this is for the general public to all open a website. It can be done for free. You do not have to write anything or possess any technical skills. Simply republish and credit the Independent Media Sources on your site. In this manner, Google’s censorship of the truth will not be effective.

America, the time to act is NOW!

Please make this interview with Mike Adams go viral.

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “Dh5”

For more information and to place your order, please click here

By | 2017-10-26T21:55:57+00:00 February 23rd, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|35 Comments

1. Just Me February 23, 2017 at 8:38 am

I was in Google (a rare occasion) and on Dave’s article “Gov. Brown Benefits If the Oroville Dam Breaks- Two Million People at Risk- The Inside Story” when Google sent me a censorship advice or warning to the effect that “You are being tracked (in great big letters that I couldn’t miss). To create your profile.” Rather than taking the action requested, I exited.

I’m seriously considering never using Google again. In recent months Google has greatly reduced their “rich reserves” of information for public use anyway. This is tantamount to the burning of the Alexandria Library in Egypt. Google, Inc. wants the people the world over dumb, docile, and subjugated. I will not willingly subject myself to Google’s type of tyranny and control, so I will be exploring various ways to do completely without Google.

2. Vietkonggook February 23, 2017 at 9:34 am

Time for Trump supporters to come out and rally behind him in every major cities and towns. The time to keep silent is no longer acceptable. Trump needs the support and energy to keep going.

This all goes back to good vs evil

3. Savanna February 23, 2017 at 10:30 am

Yeah, if anything HAPPENS TO THE DONALD, imo, you can point ONE BIG FAT FINGER at Pedo Paul Ryan and all his pedo-buddy cohorts. President Trump has been running successful roundup operations of the pedophile trafficking rings across the country, which of course, ARE NOT BEING REPORTED ON by the demon-media, run by pedophiles. Like you said, their whole sicko empire is crumbling around them.
    I say whatever they are planning is thwarted but good by the good forces of God.

4. DHB February 23, 2017 at 10:42 am

Because of the Independent Media, an overtly obvious act will not happen. It will have a cloak of legitimacy and innocence. It will “appear” random, legal or even fair and just. It defiantly will be more creative than just shooting someone with a Manchurian Candidate who appears crazy.

5. Jim S February 23, 2017 at 10:48 am

Never Mind, I see what you mean, on that one, they were only using the back up site “natural.news”. A direct search for “Naturalnews.com” gives me nothing. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong,

I still stand by my statement against all of the fake news coming from the alt sites.

6. Don Templeton February 23, 2017 at 11:15 am

You need share buttons on this site. Do you want to get the word out?

EDITOR’S NOTE: SCROLL DOWN, THEY ARE THERE

7. Dave February 23, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Dave, I was just in the trenches trying to enlighten some of my liberal friends in an online public discussion forum and was prevented from linking to any of Alexe’s infowars articles. This really is hitting home and this feels like a real attack on my first amendment right of free speech.

8. Ruth Lucian February 23, 2017 at 12:59 pm

I would like to help preserve independent media. Your idea of starting a website and re-posting material from endangered sites, of course crediting and linking to them, is something positive we can do.

Can you recommend an independent service which is not linked in any way to Deep State where I can create a web page? TIA
    Ruth

9. […] morning, Hodges posted the following story at this original link on his website: (I have added one clarification note, but the rest is all original from Dave […]

10. […] Adams & Jones Taken Down by Google/CIA Prior to Big Event […]

11. Abby February 23, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Hi guys keep up the info. Maybe we should start a boycott google movement. It’s the only thing they understand. I use startpage.com for my searches that is powered by google. How ever they have a sister site ixquick.eu that does a meta search and Mike’s searches show up there. This is just an example. Globalist only understand money, why are people like this supporting any of them. Example Amazon,Starbucks.

12. High noon. – Cinderella's Broom February 23, 2017 at 3:26 pm

[…] From Dave Hodges & Mike Adams: Adams & Jones Taken Down by Google/CIA […]

13. Jackie Puppet February 23, 2017 at 3:57 pm

The Forbes hit piece on Mike Adams is near the top (go figure), as is a few other bloggers asking why Natural News was taken down – there’s a lot of people that are glad it was taken down.

14. Ballsy billie February 23, 2017 at 5:06 pm

I am still waiting on attorney general to make an appearance….JEFF SESSIONS can you say ANTI-TRUST LAW.

15. Dan Dapper February 23, 2017 at 5:08 pm

Dave, you have shown who you’re controlled by, there is no other explanation
    regarding your recent articles and interviews, other than you are controlled opposition, a Mkultra operator and not to be trusted!

EDITOR’S NOTE: MY WIFE WILL BE DISAPPOINTED, SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS IN CONTROL, AND I DID TOO.

16. […] Breaking: Adams & Jones Taken Down by Google/CIA Prior to Big Event- Trump Needs to Beware […]

17. irateCitizen February 23, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Mike Taylor, in his vision said that nobody can mess with God’s annointed. This is going to get really interesting. He swept right by the opposition – against all odds – and is now our President. Prayers of intercession are in order here.

God Willing.

18. Robert Maurer February 23, 2017 at 6:50 pm

This is very, very concerning (obviously). My hope would be that the truth sites like you, Natural News, Drudge, Alex, Roger Stone, and hundreds more would unite, circle the wagons somehow. Become like a Google some how. I see the ones who are left out of this are the poeple who are not on board with us but could be. How to reach them? To show them what is really going on. You and all the websites are doing this, however how can this continue when all my truth sites are illegally taken out. Could a large class action/or some kind of lawsute be filed with all the truth sites be part of to bring this evil to the forfront. I’m angry and trying to think of ideas. Most likely you and the other truth sites have thought of this. I want to encourage through my words I and I bet many are with you! May the Lord empower you, us. Lord, Protect our new voice, and leader of the common people, President Trump. I ask God to again intervene in a very power way and blow away the evil. In Jesus Name I pray!!!

19. […] Source: Breaking: Adams & Jones Taken Down by Google/CIA Prior to Big Event- Trump Needs to Beware – D… […]

20. BR549 February 24, 2017 at 5:11 am

It’s all too apparent that members of the CIA have no patriotic blood in their veins and are willing to let this country slide into oblivion.

21. word February 24, 2017 at 6:37 am

Mike adams might want to edit his wikileaks page, it seems like a hit piece. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

22. gene February 24, 2017 at 9:04 am

I think knowledge of PIZZAGATE is spreading and once it sink in watch out because heads will roll. Justice will prevail when we see the highest of ? respectable people caught in a horrible web of evil .! God please help goodness shed light on the darkness

23. Chris February 24, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Dave you, Alex and everyone should instruct everyone to go and follow the following instructions:

Go to Adroll and prospectively UNSUBSCRIBE from their services. No one does this. If craploads of people all the sudden do it…they will get the message.

We need to go one step further and install something like Privacy Badger or Disconnect into their browser to prevent Adroll ads from displaying in your browser. These will likely block Google ads as well – I never see Google ads unless I have a separate browser used to spy on them (for marketing purposes).

The first action will send a message, the second will hurt BOTH Google and Adroll in their pocket book to some extent, the more people take action. Honestly people should be disconnecting anyway. Adroll and Google both are or have retargeting networks that show you ads based on what sites you visit. It is by far the most effective form of advertising because an advertiser can target people who have shown an interest in their site or similar sites AND create the impression that you advertise everywhere – overstating your market presence. It is all based on inserting a cookie into your web browser the first time you visit a site. If you use plugins to prevent that from happening (by blocking the cookie or filling up a fake cookie), then you regain some of your privacy and hurt these companies in the pocket book.

By the way, Adroll only exists as far as I know on retargeting. If everyone blocked retargeting cookies, they would literally be out of business.

24. Chris February 24, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Another way people can disconnect…one of the former top guys at Firefox decided to build a FAST PRIVATE browser. https://brave.com/. FYI most people do not realize this, but both Firefox and Chrome…most browsers use the SafeBrowse feature that helps flag hacked websites. That is called via a Google API…so Google can literally track you even if you have disabled cookies etc. Google literally is literally doing everything they can do to spy on you, and most browsers are cooperating.

25. Useless Eater February 24, 2017 at 7:44 pm

I am not a petition signer.

Until now.

The troops have been mobilized. The infowar is on and it is hot. This is just the type of thing that started Lexington. If only Google and its allies knew the history that was not taught to them in public schools, they (probably) would have not taken the first shot.

Too late.

I’ve been looking forward to this moment for a long time. I am going to take great pleasure in what comes next – and it ain’t gonna be pretty. No sir, not pretty at all.

I’ll start small and let everybody know that those ADMINISTERING the vaccines can be held liable. Keep the necessary forms on you and the nurses and doctors will be defending themselves in court for attempted murder and genocide. Big Pharma cannot help those who help Big Pharma.

This is just the beginning….

Tsk tsk tsk.

26. James February 24, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Bezos is not a part of Google; Eric Schmidt and Segei Brin run Google. Jeff Bezos founded/runs Amazon. Now there’s a weird loop. Amazon Cloud Services has a $600 million deal for data from the CIA; Bezos also runs the DC mouth piece of pseudo-news, The Washington Post.

These people on the left are so desperate, they’ll probably claim Alex Jones is a founding member of Comet Pizza.

EDITOR’S NOTE: BEZOS IS A HIDDEN PARTNER- THEY OVERLAP ON A MULTITUDE OF THINGS

27. Stephen Alessini February 24, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Google, Facebook, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the L.A. Times and numerous other entities are Satanic in nature, as is the so-called Deep State, or Shadow Government, the enforcement arms being the NSA, CIA and FBI. Other groups with a Satanic mission are the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Council of Nine, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Skull & Bones, the Democrats, the perverts at the Bohemian Grove, etc. etc. etc. It’s truly a scary world we live in today.

28. […] Breaking: Adams & Jones Taken Down by Google/CIA Prior to Big Event- Trump Needs to Beware […]

29. Martin February 26, 2017 at 9:01 am

Dave, I think your idea of We the People starting web sites and echoing the news from those banned is excellent, but I need to know more on how to do that. If they are taken down, where do we find the news to duplicate? I have ten web sites and can create as many as I like on my server space at 1and1 dotcom, a formidable hosting company. Can you either explain how to do this or direct us to a site or other info that does? Thanks.

30. Vinny February 26, 2017 at 12:44 pm

An unloaded gun is no better than a stick.

31. Lucas La Pine February 27, 2017 at 5:30 am

To Mike Adams , hear you all the way Brother. I have evidence in Northern California
    which we discovered Corporation Trust & Northern trust owns The Bar association and the IRS and
    the court system. All the judges are voted in by the same cabal ?
    The same cable owns the Banks, like Bank of American, Chase, Citi Bank Wells Fargo ,American Express, Judy to name a few…Talk about a racketeering outfit? I can send you Evidence if you like
    They are not going down easily. The Trump team is gonna clean up the Gangsters in time but we need to get the word out! The same Gangsters
    Who owns the media and control giants like Google , Adroll , Washington Post , CNN , Amazon. This is why
    there picking on Mike and Alex for getting the truth out.

32. jay February 27, 2017 at 5:33 am

good point regarding pizzagate. If these sickos lose their pedophile rings which is such a great way to keep everybody from going straight then public opinion might become a more important force than fear of jail for their “personal” activities for the people who get elected. We’ll still have the problem of it being so expensive to get elected that you have to end up owned or start out rich.

33. Cap February 27, 2017 at 6:43 am

Use TOR and duckduckgo.com or onion. These are non-google. I hate google and refuse to use their search engine…or their email.