/, Featured, Main/The American Church Has Become An Instrument of Globalist Oppression
The American Church Has Become An Instrument of Globalist Oppression

church and state

In the annals of the Independent Media, it is a well-established fact that unorganized and chaotic immigration practices are being used to undermine the culture of national sovereignty of the nations of the West.

Unfortunately, the American church has become a primary instrument being used in the demise of our culture and nation’s  sovereignty.

Sanctuary Cities

Phoenix is a sanctuary city, or at least it was until President Trump told these cities that their federal money would be withheld if they continued to break federal immigration laws. And it is interesting, the deportations of illegal immigrants is limited to those who have committed serious crimes against the people of the United States, and yet people continue to protest the enforcement of our laws. I fail to understand why this is an issue for any person to accept. Isn’t a nation a safer nation if felons, who are not supposed to be in the country are being expelled?

Although sacntuary cities will all but disappear, chruches will take up their function.

I fail to understand what people are protesting. Are they protesting the fact that a government’s Chief Executive does not have the right to screen immigrants for health and criminal background? Are they protesting the fact that we should not be deporting criminals who have a track record of endangering our society? Is America supposed to become the modern day version of a penal colony? And nowhere is this leftist lunacy more prevalent than in the American church. While President Trump is espousing “America first”, many of the American churches live by the philosophy, “America last”.

A Personal Anecdote

I was driving in downtown Phoenix last week and I saw a truck with the words, Lutheran Church. In a subtitle beneath the these words, were the words “Refugee Services”. In other words, an American based church was diverting the offerings of Americans to the church to perpetuate the illegal sanctuaries for illegal immigrants.

For the record, if a human being, in front of me is bleeding, I will render aid, without regard to the language that they speak. If a human being, without regard to a country of origin, is starving, I will feed them. My Christianity is not bounded by national boundaries. Churches should and do have outreach programs to help those in need in order to grow the flock of Christians.

However, what I found in a cursory investigation, was that my former church, a Lutheran church located in Glendale, Arizona, has greatly increased its contributions to “Refugee Services” while decreasing contributions to other programs which would include and serve primarily American citizens. In other words, my former church was playing politics with the contributions of its membership in order to support illegal immigrants.  I have a major problem with this practice. Where I would render aid to a human being without regard to their demographics, my former church is rendering aid in preference to illegal alien’s demographics, and this is done in deference to overt programs intended for American citizens. In other words, my former church is playing politics on behalf of the deculturizing strategies of people like George Soros and the New World Order.

I took my local observations and attempted to query the various sects of the Lutheran Church on their national allocations of their American member’s contributions and found an exaggerated version of the same trend. Immigrants, first, Americans last, when it comes to expanding and contracting budgets. The biggest example had to do with foreign outreach programs vs. the same kind of programs in America which used to be directed at the homeless in America’s inner cities.

I have come to the conclusion that the modern church is an instrument of the New World Order as it participates as the church has come to view itself on a global scale with a decided deemphasis on American needs. I was raised on the edict of God, Country, Family.  That mandate has changed to Less emphasis on the true word of God, no emphasis on country and a decided globalist view is being forced upon today’s church-goers.

The concept of Christ is universal. However, churches are meant to be primarily a vessel of service, in the name of Christ, that serves the needs of their community. My anecdotal investigation also found several instances of where the Catholic church was actively recruiting foreigners to come to America, without regard to the legal process of immigration. In other words, the Catholic church was facilitating criminal behavior.  So much for Romans 13.

Churches Have Become the Enemy of the American People

nwo and the churchThe birth rate in America is 1.8 and we need 2.1 to maintain our population and as I have said before, immigration is good and needed in America. However, type of immigration being set forth by the American churches of today is national suicide.

When Does a Modern Country Become a Third World Country?

When does a First World country become a Third World country? The better question is, how many third world immigrants can a modern country take on until they become the newest Third World country? This is why in the 1880’s, at the height of America’s largest legal immigration period, American law reflected the fact that the country would control the number of immigrants and the origin of the immigrants would be limited by a quota system. Further, the absence of communicable disease was a requirement for entry as was the absence of serious criminal behavior in the background of the immigrant as much as could be determined.

Today’s churches and their “immigration outreach services” have total disdain for the welfare of the country, as a whole, as they facilitate law-breaking behavior to the overall detriment of American citizens. The FBI has stated, for example, that one in ten immigrants from the Middle East could be expected to be radicalized. This is a euphemism for terrorist potentialities.

Why would any organization, even a church, advocate for the entry of these people without proper screening? Are we to assume that the Lutheran church is just fine with the events of Orlando, San Bernardino and 9/11? If so, this is why I want nothing to do with the modern American church.

Other Transgressions

When Donald Trump said he was opposed to the restrictions placed on tax-exempt churches to speak out on critical issues by the IRS, I had hoped that Christians without faith, Christians without courage and Christians without conviction to the teachings of Jesus Christ would rediscover their soul and subsequently speak the Christian truth on such subjects as abortion.

I would hope that Christians throughout America would recognize the globalist leanings of their church and reject these churches. One does not have to belong to a church, in the church’s present form to be a Christian. One can participate in home bible studies where the emphasis is on the Word of God and not on raising money for the social justice programs of the New World Order. Let’s be clear about one thing, if a church serves the purpose of globalism, that church does not serve God.

Please leave me examples of globalism in your church. I am particularly interested in anti-American sentiment being set forth by many churches.  Please leave your observations in the comments section.

Help Stop Google’s Gestapo Censorship Tactics

As you no doubt have heard, Google has banned Alex Jones and Mike Adams. We must stand with them. Please y and sign the White House Petition to stop Google’s Gestapo censorship  tactics.

We need 100,000 signatures in the next 48 hours.

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Not only can you get healthy, you can create a second income opportunity. Click here to find out more

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “Dh5”

For more information and to place your order, please click here

Super Tea

This special formula helps support people with problems such as digestion, nausea and constipation. Helps support healthy cholesterol levels as well as normal blood pressure. Helps clean out nicotine and second hand smoke and keeps the liver, lungs and colon healthy. This tea helps detoxify chemicals caused by parasites, bacteria, and toxins from the entire digestive system. Weight loss CAN be a side effect. This is a LIFE-CHANGING product. People have been feeling poorly for too long. It’s time to feel better. With continued use of the tea you can experience clearer, healthier, younger-looking skin, increased energy, and a happier outlook on life.

Click here for more information

By | 2017-10-26T21:55:54+00:00 February 26th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|25 Comments

1. Vietkonggook February 26, 2017 at 8:20 am

Churches are no longer preaching the truth but the love of money and evil (compromising righteousness). The globalist have infiltrated, created new churches and religions like candies. The king of this world is Satan .

2. Bryce February 26, 2017 at 10:33 am

I really liked your article. Be careful not to heed to the darker spirits of Satan, you must continue seeking Christ and his Father’s teachings. Satan has infiltrated the Abominable Church known and described above. I encourage you to read a Book of Mormon, cross reference it with whatever scripture you like and then fast and pray regarding it’s origins, the people depicted within it’s writings and whether or not it is true. I absolutely agree with your article, may God bless.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12)

3. Don February 26, 2017 at 10:56 am

Had 1 post wiped out. Testing

4. Don February 26, 2017 at 11:04 am

OK it went this time.I have been thru the doors of many churches and find little to no spirit in any. 501c3 phony separation of church and state set the script for profit minded preachers to go along so the $$$$$$flow. Having too many Romans 13 misinterperters dumb the flock down to believe without thought. We are the fathers temple and need to find him in our own hearts.There are deceivers among us . Many

5. Susannah February 26, 2017 at 12:51 pm

A lot of churches get BIG dollars from the federal government to settle refugees. As always, follow the money.

6. Kylie Goodman February 26, 2017 at 1:22 pm

David Wilkerson preached a sermon of his vision about the removal of the Tax-exempt status of the Church. As he described the downfall of many churches, I thought he was describing the NWO take down of God’s churches. I heard this sermon after Donald Trump promised to free the political gag on the Church by eliminating the tax-exempt status. It briefly made me question the intentions of Pres. Trump. But, now I see that the churches that were failing in Wilkerson’s vision are the false gospel, money grubbing institutions that are pervasive today.

7. Savanna February 26, 2017 at 2:07 pm

I gave up on organized religion decades ago. I just never fit in, anywhere. However, like you I would help anyone I could regardless of who they are where they are from. I love people generally. However, I WILL NOT abide this migration invasion of our beloved country, where the American people are treated like crap in favor of some illegal, many of whom are criminals and/or refuse to save their own country. Help their own people.

8. toejam February 26, 2017 at 4:19 pm

My better half was telling me some churches are opening their doors to illegal aliens as a means sanctuary so Trump can’t jump out of the bushes and grab them. Just what is going to satisfy the liberals?
    Will they be happy when the country looks like the slums of the major cities of South America. Indian and Africa? Will they be happy with cardboard and tin hovels crawling up the hill sides and country sides of Americans cities. Will they be happy with polluted water and every known disease stalking the land.
    Will they be happy when American cities are consumed by riots that is happening right now in Paris, cities in Germany and Sweden not even considering the rape of white women, girls and sometimes boys? Just what will make these libtards happy?.
    Yes Dave, America needs immigrants, white immigrants from South Africa, and Europe. Any other racial ethnic will mean the destruction of the American Republic.

9. Mayec February 26, 2017 at 4:55 pm

I have been noticing that church steeples around my part of the country are without crosses. A church that I was going to attend had a cross proudly displayed on its steeple. Well the Sunday that I was going to take my family to this church we all noticed that the cross had been taken off of the steeple. Needless to say we did not enter this dwelling of Satan because this is a very good sign that the so called pastor most likely is a false profit and is leading his flock to destruction.

10. Brad Johnson February 26, 2017 at 6:17 pm

I fled the Lutheran Church exactly five days after the Lord saved my soul one night in 1994. I’ve been non-denominational ever since because there’s no way my name will be on any church’s roll. It’s in the Book of Life and that’s good enough for me.

11. blagostwin February 26, 2017 at 8:58 pm

I’ve found the actions of churches in my area to go beyond immoral to reach criminal. Recently there has been a prosecution and conviction of a District Attorney on numerous charges. He is presently awaiting sentencing. One of the scams he was involved in was a pay to play scheme with local churches where he would donate large sums of money and huge lavish spreads of food items such as prime rib. After the feasting was complete, personal injury attorneys would circulate through the congregation drumming up business. This was reported by print media. Even drug trafficking and money laundering has been reported. My family was a victim of predatory practices of attempting asset targeting. Fortunately I put a quick stop to it. I’ve also witnessed shake downs for demands of large sums of money even after the offering was taken. I wouldn’t even consider searching for a new church in my area much less going back to an old one. Leaves a bitter taste. Even the parishioners are corrupted, they are a disgrace. I wrote about much of this before it broke publicly, now I’m completely vindicated due to adjudication.

12. Jackie Puppet February 26, 2017 at 9:32 pm

From the Catholic Charities website near my house – the regional office is located in a sanctuary city – go figure.

“Catholic Charities West Regional Services provides an array of emergency, immigration and social service programming to youth, adults, the elderly and families living in west Cook County.”

Heavy emphasis on the immigration part. I’ve been in the office a number of times in the past on business. Very rarely have I seen a black or white family there asking for assistance.

13. Tom February 27, 2017 at 2:49 am

Sad but true Dave. Thank uou for pointing this out. A very good site to check out to stay on top of the “refugee” situation is https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/ Ann Corcoran, who runs it does a great job pointing out things just like you did. There are 9 refugee resettlement contractors that receive US TAX DOLLARS to implement their programs! Please check out her site and use it for factual information and assistance for future work you may do on the subject. Keep up the good work and God Bless you

14. james threadgill February 27, 2017 at 3:48 am

come out from among them i know most baptist churches do not do what you have just discussed. find a church that you can feel comfortable attending

15. Tony Vicari February 27, 2017 at 3:52 am

The Bible very clearly states that God allowed Satan to infiltrate the churches, because the churches were not teaching the Word of God but going in different wrong directions, so God commanded that the people come out of the churches, and follow the BIBLE only. Now it’s obvious why He told people to come out of churches. Follow His Word only the BIBLE.

16. saw123 February 27, 2017 at 4:26 am

In the section above about the White House petition for AJ & MA, the active link is missing. Can you fix that?

Keep up the good work!

17. mama bear February 27, 2017 at 5:57 am

We are living in the very last days and like the Bible says, the great falling away is here and growing. it is called Apostasy. . Those who serve the true G-d will escape the wrath coming down on the world. but they will not listen. calling good evil and evil good. we all have a choice to listen to G-d word or gov. and because the refuse the truth, G-d said and has sent a lie that they would believe…pulpits will get double punishment as those who are against Israel is cursed.

18. George C February 27, 2017 at 6:22 am

Perhaps posting a link to the White House petition would be helpful in acquiring signatures. It took me some time and effort to find the petition, which provides the link for people to post or send out to others. I suspect there many people who won’t take the time to search for the petition, but would sign if the link was provided.

19. Gods Creation February 27, 2017 at 6:27 am

Hi Dave,

Glad you got my note the other day. This was the best written and easiest to read piece I have ever read from you, with no typos or misspellings. It was a pleasure to read and since I saw it on another website before coming here I didn’t even know it was you! Many will notice, few will mention it, but good PROFESSIONAL looking work.

Church to me is finding a quiet place and talking to God, giving Him myself and my problems for His direction. It is our one on one time, and the only way one can truly worship God. I ask for guidance to help me do His will when I can be of use.

20. […] Source: The American Church Has Become An Instrument of Globalist Oppression – Dave Hodges – The Common … […]

21. Stale-mate February 27, 2017 at 10:55 am

I would take this sort of cleaver deceit in the church’s as prophecy unfolding as told.
    Many will come saying lord lord! Did we not do this and do that in your name! …. Answer from the lord is get away from me you workers of lawlessness.
    Judge them by their fruit, for every good tree produces good fruit and every bad tree produces rotten fruit! Cut them down. As scary as this all is becoming one must raise your head and know deliverence is near.
    The machinations are becoming very difficult to decern.

22. colman February 27, 2017 at 11:47 am

Jesus/love vs; Dogma/lies,Karma,”that which Mercy can not Rehabilitate–Justice will eventually Annihilate”