/, Featured, Main/All Hell Is Breaking Loose: Will We Survive the Soros Led American Spring?
All Hell Is Breaking Loose: Will We Survive the Soros Led American Spring?

revolution-american-style

As the old saying goes, when one thing happens, it is a coincidence. When something happens twice, it is a trend. When the event/action gets repeated for a third time, it is a pattern. And a pattern is what Trevor Louden, Doug Hagmann and myself has uncovered. What are we talking about?

The Overthrow of the United States Government

Trevor Louden, the author of Enemies Within, Doug Hagmann and myself are all saying the same thing. We are in the early stages of a civil war that is designed to take down the United States. The New World Order must destroy the US because there is no place in the New World Orer for liberty and freedom. The idea of a nation state will go by the wayside and the planet will be governed corporate style, such as in the 1975 movie, Rollerball.

Prior to the election of Trump, the globalists were in the final phase of extracting as much material wealth from the people of the United States before collapsing the system. Now the globalists must fight to get back what ground they have lost due to the election of Trump.

The Democrats and the Republicans are united on the need to takedown Donald Trump. Trump is not their enemy, but rather the symbol that will be used to usher in the New World Order. President Trump is the convenient fall-guy from which to target so the globalists can squash, once and for all, the populist spirit of the American people prior to the nation’s destruction.

The Congress and the Senate are united on two fronts:

1. They both support free trade agreements and these “representatives of the people” have been handsomely rewarded for falling into line with the corporate takeover of the US government.
  2. The globalists are promoting mass immigration in all major western nations. Why? The answer is simple, they seek to decultralize the major nations prior to establishing global governance. When the dominant language and the mores and the customs of the modern nations are gone, all that is left is globalism.

All, in all, this process can best be understood from 3 perspectives. The three perspectives, as I mentioned, comes from Trevor Louden, Doug Hagmann and myself.

Part One: The Enemies Within-Trevor Louden

In both his book and his documentary by the same name, Louden identifes 80 elected representatives of the American people who have been elected to the the House and the Senate who belong to front groups for either the Communist Party or the world’s biggest terrorist organization, the Muslim Brotherhood, or both at the same time. Largely, these representatives, such as Elizabeth Warren and John McCain have been recruited from the ranks of those who enthusiastically supported free trade and the subsequent loss of millions of American jobs. McCain was a co-sponsor of CAFTA, a free trade agreement.

Louden detais how these associations impacts the American people as it alters Congressional policies and laws that are passed.

Louden’s documentary is available on Amazon Prime.  Also, I should mention that former Congressman West makes the exact same claims as does Louden and he names the same people. Am I talking about treason, you are damn right I am.

Part Two: The Subversive Groups of Obama and Soros-Doug Hagmann

In the follwing video, Doug Hagmann described, in detail, the emerging and covert army that is emerging in American designed to overthrow the government. As I said, Donald Trump is just a convenient target, the real objective is the subjugation of, the depopulation of, and the destruction of the US Constitution and all of American civil liberties.

At the heart of the subversive takedown of America is Obama’s Organizing for America. It is run by former President Obama and it has 250 nationwide chapters. Emanting from this parent group are other Obama/Soros organizations such as Indivisble. Indivisible receives their funding from Soros groups such  as Moveon.org and the ACLU. It is interesting to note that last night Oscars, the looney left that dominates the Hollywood contingent were wea0ring blue ribbons to support the ACLU. Doug singles out Angela Padilla as one of the leaders in this movement. She is connected with the Soros funded La Raza which seeks to break up the United States through movements like CALEXIT of which Padilla, along with the Mexican Consulate and the drug cartel leadership compromise an intimate part of CALEXIT as are former Attorney Generals Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

Doug  also points out that the group Indivisible has published  “A Practical Guide for Resisting the Trump Agenda” (ie how to destroy the Constitution, the economy and the social fabric of America).

Doug also identifes the Weather Underground, which is run through the man who launched Obama’s political career, Bill Ayers, has reared its ugly head, once agai, to terroize America. The social networking and planned rioting from Soros funded groups like the Center for Popular Democracy, the thugs from Acorn, which are funded by Ford Foundation and the Democracy Alliance will wreak havoc on the American people this Spring.

Doug notes that Twitter and Facebook are facilitating the revolution.  As expected, the media is part of this and this is why President Trump labled the media “the enemy of the people”.

The reader should get the idea, but this is only the tip of the iceberg. More detail is available in the following video produced by Doug Hagmann.

Part Three: The Implementation of Soros’ Led Takedown of America-Dave Hodges

I have previously stated that America is at a very dangerous time in her history. The enemy (e.g. George Soros and his puppetiers) are already inside the gates wreaking havoc.

The Arab Spring (2017) Comes to America

George Soros is following a script that he all too familiar with. Soros is implementing the Arab Spring strategies in very similar fashion to what he did over five years ago in the Middle East.

It is becoming clear that Soros is implementing the strategies associated with the first three stages listed below. However, we can be certain that the globalists are going all the way.

The Final Solution

There will become a bifurcation point where soft kill methods, and diluting the native population through massive immigration will not be enough to ensure total dictatorial control over the planet by the globalists because its methods of replacement are not expeditious enough. That is when soft kill will need to become the Final Solution of hard kill.

In history, the pattern is always the same:

economic collapse

Step One

Perpetrate an economic collapse that will put millions of desperate people on the street. It is better if this can happen in the midst of some other social chaos to take fully advantage of the magnification effect.

The plan calls for the complete disintegration of law order. Soros has his excuse, the election of Donald Trump . Soros has properly engineered group think in which some groups, collectively, have manufactured enough fear based upon lies, that people are striking out. We are seeing this with riots in our major cities. Soros is perpetrating a race war and when it spreads to other segments of our population, not only will safety be imperiled but so will the distribution of goods and services.

Step Two

Combine the economic collapse with the creation of a false flag series of events which necessitates the need for martial law and extreme measures of subjugation.

It would appear that a mass casualty event is in the works, but the rioting of groups like Obama’s OFA will do quite nicely in the meantime.

Step 3

Cordon people off for their own protection by eliminating travel.

fema check in

Step Four

Exploit whatever free labor can be extracted from this doomed group while they are being protected and this means the implementation of a Congressionally backed “New Deal like programs” which will promise to put people back to work. You can call them labor camps, I will call them FEMA Camps. This is precisely what Weatherman Underground leader, Bill Ayers, talked about doing.

uk fema camps

Step Five

Systematically exterminate the undesirable group as a move to promote national unity against a contrived common enemy (e.g. Christians). By this time, Trump will be gone from power. The new radicalls will impose the use of the NDAA will come into full view and we will witness unparalleled persecution of averge citizens that “don’t fit in.

holocaust

Step Six

World War III will evolve out of the turmoil as was the case with World War II-Serfdom will re-emerge

einstein and world war III

Step Seven

This is when global depopulation will begin in earnest. When the smoke clears and  the bulk of humanity has been buried, the New World Order will truly be born.

Conclusion

These seven steps are all supported by past history. What makes Americans think that we are immune to established historical precedent?

Sometimes it is good to be reminded of who we are fighting and what their Agenda (2030) consists of.

By | 2017-10-26T21:55:53+00:00 February 27th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|27 Comments

1. Craig Mouldey February 27, 2017 at 7:25 am

It’s very clear, there is a wide spread, organized program to unseat the current government by the deep state. Donald Trump has been warned that there are certain people he must aggressively go after. This includes Hilda beast Clinton and Obama. They are clearly involved in sedition and treason. But thus far nothing is being done. I’m afraid there is little time for action to stop what is coming. Once the rioting begins it will be very difficult to stop without unleashing the iron fist. It is very terrible to see this develop, knowing what it will mean for everyone, including the useful idiots who protest against Trump. Get ready for the boot stomping on the human face. The only comfort I have is knowing it won’t be forever. I suspect at some point Donald Trump will resign.

2. Gene Maynard February 27, 2017 at 7:33 am

We have placed our trust in men; this mis-placed trust has led us into disaster and the certain death of billions is looking. This is what had to be…but this can have a bright ending, IF we can see our mistake was placing our trust in men. The problem right now is we are still placing our hope in a man…Donald Trump. At best he is not our savior and at worse he is something far more treacherous. God says woe to the man who puts his trust in man. We are living in the apocalyptic times Daniel, John, Peter, Joel, and others spoke of. We must repent of our love for this world and dependency on men. God tells us not to love this world neither anything in the world but if we are honest with ourselves, we have to admit that has been our downfall. God promises for all who will turn to Him they will not be ashamed.

3. Gene Maynard February 27, 2017 at 7:36 am

We must understand the unthinkable is here; certain death is looming for all who fail to realize the times.

4. Christopher February 27, 2017 at 9:30 am

I think the powers that be may in for a very big surprise as God raises up more and more men and women to stand in the gap and say NO! to the darkness. God bless and God bless America!!!

5. Gary February 27, 2017 at 11:39 am

Looks Like Washington’s vision is lining up! God will have all thing right in his order. To deliver the uncircumcised philistines into the few faithful who “lapped, putting their hand to their mouth” (Judges 7:6) so we don’t think that we were able to overcome on our own.
    God is faithful!

Amen!

Gary

6. Douglas Stehling February 27, 2017 at 11:42 am

“All Heaven Will Break Loose” FIRST and SHOCK the entire world and the NWO! Isaiah 40-45 are now in play, and leading to Isaiah 55!

See: https://pentecostnation.wordpress.com/the-shocking/

7. ray February 27, 2017 at 11:47 am

Love to get to Know U . call me 757-460-9352 …The Power is LOVE !!!! You are what you LOVE and you Love whatever you are giving your attention to than right now !!!!! Be Love , it is what can spin our world into a positive Heaven for us All , all we have to do is our part moment by moment !!!!
    This is a place that may give you the help you are looking for , http//raymondshealthblog

8. Vietkonggook February 27, 2017 at 11:50 am

Commies are amongst us just waiting for the final countdown. We have been distracted to fight them abroad so we dont need to fight them here. And we bought the big lie. THat was the psy op since the 50s Cold War era.

9. gojoe February 27, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Maybe they want Trump to make the US strong with more jobs. Keep America pacified and destroy the rest of the world. Use America as the strong arm, like they always have, and keep raking in the wealth from the world, America included. They control it all already. Just keep the status quo and they win.

10. fred February 27, 2017 at 12:50 pm

then there is that pesky 2nd amendment to deal with

11. Don February 27, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Spiritual deviants are controlling all this with big money, my money and yours and apparently close to half the country is saying chain us beat us rob us rape us. My sick fellow citizens what is wrong with you suicidal Morons.Trumps hate? .You filthy hateful disgusting pigs attacking Trump have not a clue.When Obama was elected you turned your heads to his long list of questionable activities lies treachery and deceit. for 4 years it was give him a chance and its all Bushes fault.When he said Huh im pretty good at killing people is it because he said it with a chuckle that he wasn’t hateful?

12. scooter February 27, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Our government is full of occult or secular left supporters of global governance, who take an oath to uphold the constitution they hate while placing their hand on a bible they despise, as they go to work subverting both.Tthey are in both parties, especially in the Senate. May the pedophile process reach right up to Soros whose money is seeking our destruction, and has also found it’s way to the disgusting NAMBLA.

13. Barbara Kelly February 27, 2017 at 10:20 pm

HAS ENEMY #1 BEEN TAKEN OUT YET—SOROS.!!!!

14. Bill McKelvey February 28, 2017 at 12:58 am

A very interesting and accurate account of what biblical prophets have been saying. Today we have names to put with the perpetrators. I hope people outside the fundamentalist church read this. I have been pointing out this concerted decultural immigration in our country, Australia for years. No one wants to listen. When you rob a nation of its traditional culture no one feels like standing up to defend that which has already gone.

15. Tony February 28, 2017 at 1:09 am

well worth reading

16. Greg Torchia February 28, 2017 at 3:50 am

Get ready for a wild ride

17. Old woman February 28, 2017 at 4:40 am

In past years we were all asleep…NOW….we are awake and ready to take them on by a Revolution!! It won’t be as easy for them this time around. As the old saying goes…I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY BACK THEN ON MY KNEES. READY TO LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE, than live as there slave.

18. Frank February 28, 2017 at 5:01 am

Scared shitless!

19. Jente February 28, 2017 at 6:05 am

I read so many articles that talk about plans to destroy the Trump administration and thereby the United States, but there is always one element missing. That is the response from conservatives and others who voted for Trump or now understand the threat posed by the left.

Conservatives have evoked the excuse that they can’t do anything other than gripe on comment boards because they have jobs and families. That being so, they had better be made to understand that if they continue to use that excuse they may no longer have either of them and far worse. It’s long past the time when we could have simply bombarded our elected representatives with letters and visits to their offices. They no longer give a rip about the people and what they want. They are wholly owned subsidiaries of corporate interests who pay for their campaigns and insure their re-election by manipulating press coverage and intelligence leaks or constructs.

It’s time to fight fire with fire or everything mentioned in this article will be made manifest and all of the griping on comment boards won’t change it. Conservatives have abdicated their responsibility for so long that the end is upon us if we continue to make excuses.

20. Jodi Murphy February 28, 2017 at 10:15 am

I still can’t share your articles! Sure wish I could! On my tablet there is NO platform to choose from! I guess this is the left blocking! Frustration!

EDITOR’S NOTE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

21. pharmerdavid February 28, 2017 at 10:59 am

“George Soros is following a script that he all too familiar with. Soros is implementing the Arab Spring strategies in very similar fashion to what he did over five years ago in the Middle East….His playbook is a combination of Hillary Clinton’s hero, S. Alinsky and his book, Rules for Radicals.”

Alinsky and Soros tactics of social destruction have infected this city badly, and its spreading like a plague. I live in one of the most (sic) “liberal” cities in the country, especially here in SE Portland where my home is. I was a member and customer of my local food cooperative for over 20 years here. The food co-op had never been political before, and I was told in the past we didn’t allow political yard signs there (I was supporting medicinal cannabis), because members have different political opinions. Six months ago I saw a couple “Black Lives Matter” (BLM) signs posted outside the cooperative, along the sidewalk. Assuming they had to have been posted by a neighborhood agitator, I put them in the trash before going in to do my shopping. I came back out with my groceries, and was unlocking my bicycle when I heard a girl say “IT WAS HIM!” in an accusing voice. Then I received a violent shove from behind, which caused me to stumbled a few steps, then I turned around to see who had assaulted me, but he was rushing away. It had been a black man with one of those Moslem hats worn in North Africa – ?I had seen him stocking shelves inside a couple times. Before I could yell anything at him for assaulting me and running away, a larger “person of color” (apparently also a Moslem) got in my face, and furiously asked me why I had put the BLM signs in the trash. I immediately apologize for not knowing the cooperative staff had posted the yard signs, and explained why I hadn’t thought they had NOT been posted by the cooperative. I subsequently tried to politely debate the issue with him, telling him first that I loved black people, but BLM was demeaning and demonizing to black people, and it spreads hate and terror, which is its primary purpose. BLM still advocates killing police officers, even after already murdering over a dozen already, and has been involved in beating white people for years – that is contrary to the cooperatives stated values. The large angry employee cut me off, yelling “we voted on it, and you can’t take them down!”. I respectfully disagreed BLM was good for black people, and started walking my bike away, at which point he hurled an insult at my back, a disgusting sexual slur I won’t repeat. I sent them an email complaining about my treatment when I got home, and my reply was that I was banned from the cooperative’s premises, which was outrageous! I had been the victim, and it was just a minor misunderstanding about some inexpensive yard signs, yet it turned the cooperative staff into an angry gang what violently assaulted me, and insulted me even after I politely explained myself and apologized. I tried shopping there a couple times later, but was chased away with the threat of calling the police. I stood outside the famer’s market with a sign explaining why BLM was bad for black people, and not one person tried to seriously debate the issue. The cooperative staff supports BLM, but refuse to debate the issue – wtf?

I’ve since talked with the chairman of the board of directors, who is also the cooperative president. It’s over six months later now, andy onight is the board meeting that will decide my fate. I threatened to start a boycott if they ban me, and they know I’m serious. I feel like my friendly food cooperative has been taken over by Marxist agitators who support BLM, and probably the Moslem brotherhood too. They have signs there saying “Islamaphobia is RACISM”, so evidently they don’t understand Islam is a RELIGION. If there is going to be an “American Spring”, I expect it will be happening here in Portland, a hotspot of liberal/communist sympathizers. The black Moslem man who assaulted me apparently went back to his home country. Hopefully he won’t tell his friends we are “pushover” decadent people, and bring more of them back with him next time. Posting yard signs is the newest trendy craze here, with various trendy “liberal” political/cultural (Marxism is cultural and political) appearing on lawns all over town. The latest one is “We welcome EVERYBODY here, no matter where you come from!”. Presumably these people will welcome satan from hell..?

22. pharmerdavid February 28, 2017 at 11:08 am

Alinsky and Soros tactics of social destruction have infected this city badly, and its spreading like a plague. I live in one of the most (sic) “liberal” cities in the country, especially here in SE Portland where my home is. I was a member and customer of my local food cooperative for over 20 years here. The food co-op had never been political before, and I was told in the past we didn’t allow political yard signs there (I was supporting medicinal cannabis at the time), because members have different political opinions. Six months ago I saw a couple “Black Lives Matter” (BLM) signs posted outside the cooperative, along the sidewalk. Assuming they had to have been posted by a neighborhood agitator, I put them in the trash before going in to do my shopping. I came back out with my groceries, and was unlocking my bicycle when I heard a girl say “IT WAS HIM!” in an accusing voice. Then I received a violent shove from behind, which caused me to stumbled a few steps, after which I turned around to see who had assaulted me, but he was rushing away. It had been a black man with one of those Moslem hats worn in North Africa – I had seen him stocking shelves inside a couple times previously. Before I could yell anything at him for assaulting me and running away, a larger “person of color” (apparently also a Moslem) got in my face, and furiously asked me why I had put the BLM signs in the trash. I immediately apologize for not knowing the cooperative staff had posted the yard signs, and explained why I had thought they had NOT been posted by the cooperative. I subsequently tried to politely debate the issue with him, telling him first that I loved black people, but BLM was demeaning and demonizing to black people, and it spreads hate and terror, which is its primary purpose. BLM still advocates killing police officers, even after already murdering over a dozen already, and has been involved in beating white people for years – that is contrary to the cooperatives stated values. The large angry employee cut me off, yelling “we voted on it, and you can’t take them down!”. I respectfully disagreed BLM was good for black people, and started walking my bike away, at which point he hurled an insult at my back, a disgusting sexual slur I won’t repeat. I sent them an email complaining about my treatment when I got home, and my reply was that I was banned from the cooperative’s premises, which was outrageous! It was just a minor misunderstanding about some inexpensive yard signs, yet it turned the cooperative staff into an angry gang what violently assaulted me, and insulted me even after I politely explained myself and apologized. I tried shopping there a couple times later, but was chased away with the threat of calling the police. I subsequently stood outside the famer’s market for many hours with a sign explaining why BLM was bad for black people, and not one person tried to seriously debate the issue. The cooperative staff supports BLM, but refuse to debate the issue – wtf?

I’ve since talked with the chairman of the board of directors, who is also the cooperative president. It’s over six months later now, andy onight is the board meeting that will decide my fate. The large “person of color” who threatened me apparently sponsors a yoga class for “people of color” only – at least his picture is on it. That class is segregationist, and violates the cooperatives stated values by implicitly banning white people. Even if it said “everybody welcome” (which it doesn’t), that class would still be improper in my opinion. They are also planning an event to discuss “white privilege” and how it causes all the problems. And this at a food cooperative that is overwhelmingly white. I threatened to start a boycott if they ban me, and they know I’m serious. I feel like my friendly food cooperative has been taken over by Marxist agitators who support BLM, and probably the Moslem brotherhood too. They have signs there saying “Islamaphobia is RACISM”, so evidently they don’t understand Islam is a RELIGION. If there is going to be an “American Spring”, I expect it will be happening here in Portland, a hotspot of liberal/communist sympathizers. The black Moslem man who assaulted me apparently went back to his home country. Hopefully he won’t tell his friends we are “pushover” decadent people, and bring more of them back with him next time. Posting yard signs is the newest trendy craze here, with various trendy “liberal” political/cultural (Marxism is cultural and political) appearing on lawns all over town. The latest one is “We welcome EVERYBODY here, no matter where you come from!”. Presumably these people will welcome satan from hell..?

23. James Stevens February 28, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Just put that little Nazi poser in prison and donate his ill gotten profits to the Social Security and Veterans accounts that were looted during the Obama reign. jwstx

24. Stephen Alessini February 28, 2017 at 9:49 pm

I hope you’re wrong, Dave, but the signs are definitely pointing in the direction of total world chaos.

25. Karen February 28, 2017 at 11:00 pm

I have seen this sort of thing developing for quite a while now. Maybe not to this level of specifics, but having read up on Alinski and Soros, I saw the dangers they present, and that it will not be pretty. It seems that the only way to have a chance in this deck stacked against us, would be to arm ourselves, and start taking the players out of the equation. I realize first, there’s little chance we’d be able to identify ALL the players. Second, that it would be a plan assured to get participants guaranteed jail cells, because unlike the billionaire’s club that opposes us, we cannot afford to purchase ‘fall guys’, or arrange clandestine m.o. strategies, or private jet travel. I can only say to anyone who thinks I’m crazy– although I miss my parents every single day, I’m glad they will not be hear to see it all go to hell. Born in the early 1920s, they lived through the depression, an assortment of wars, the greatest technology, medical, and exploration advances that mankind has ever known. They loved this country and all that it stood for, and I’m glad they departed without having to watch the greatest country ever self-destruct. When I think of all who have given their lives for love of this country, it makes me sad, and very very angry. How did all this warped thinking permeate our nation, & where have all these warped people been rising from? I can only hope that this is all part of God’s plan, and that He remains in control. May He have mercy on His own.

26. Global Grist March 3, 2017 at 12:04 am

It seems Obama and the Democrats never vacated, they only went from bad to worse. This sedition / treason by subterfuge and Soros backed agitators has reached a level of disgusting, but I’m sure they are on their way to abhorrent and abominable before they are done. Who’s sitting on the billions of hollow point ammunition purchased and distributed to the various federal agencies under the fast and furious Obama administration. Can it be accounted for, or will it be dished out to protesters and illegal aliens to foment revolution?