possessing your state.

I have been calling for it for sometime as I said all the pieces are being put into place. What am I referencing? The fact that there are paramilitary forcdes operating on American soil who are comprised of personnel who are not our friends.

The following information represent just a small part of the dangers that await the people of Texas.

The article is a dot connecting exercise which will clearly demonstrate that all of  America is in a great amount of danger. The focus of this article is exclusive Texas and the Mexcian border near Texas. However, I am gathering reports from California as I write these words. These reports will be included in part two. of this report.

The takeaway is that Texans better prepare to defend themselves.

Judicial Watch and ISIS Base Camp

I am certain that many will remember the disccovery of an ISIS base camp located 8 miles from El Paso, TX.  The discovery was made by FOIA and involved Judicial Watch.  According to Judicial Watch sources, that include BOTH a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector, an ISIS camp exists just a few miles south of the American/Mexican border. During the course of a previous joint operation, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents, detailing terrorist sites, both in Arabic and Urdu, and these plans includes attacking Fort Bliss. The implications are obvious.

The Judicial Watch document, which revealed the existence of an ISIS camp 8 miles from El Paso was based upon a made-up story based upon “revenge” being circulated by a disgruntled employee of the DoD. On its face, this is one the silliest disinformation pieces I have ever seen. Because the Judicial Watch revelation is double sourced which means that a single disgruntled employee did not start this rumor. The ISIS camp is real. And yet, this is what some of the people in Texas who are investigating this even have come to believe.

It is an undeniable fact that an ISIS camp exists 8 miles from El Paso. The documents released by Judicial Watch are clear as to the terrorist intent of ISIS operating within the area.

High Ranking Texas Ranger Warns of ISIS-Related Paramilitary Invasion

A high ranking Texas Ranger wrote to me back in April of 2015. He said stop focusing on Walmart closings. He said ISIS is poised to destroy life as we know it in this country. Here are some excerpts from this communication

…The main reason that I am writing to you is to encourage you to keep writing on the growing threat of infiltration in Texas and I suspect other states as well. The infiltration I am writing about is not just Special Forces that are going to conducting covert drills in our state. that is concerning and I agree with you this involves martial law.  For now I am talking about ISIS and the danger that they pose to all of us. Our intelligence indicates that they have enough manpower & firepower to subdue a small town. The Midland Walmart takeover by DHS is a national security move in which we have been told falls under the Continuity of Government provisions. The Threat Fusion Centers are providing related information on what it is we are facing but the information sharing is only in one direction and that is very concerning.

We expecting an attack on more than one Texas city or town by ISIS and/or any of their partners….

Mysterious Military Compound Built In Texas-Only Sanish Speaking Workers

Marlon Brock has been someone who has provided reliable intelligence information in the past.  He continues to do so. Recently Marlon sent me a first-hand account of a military facility being built in a remoteare of Martin County, TX. Interestingly, the workers only speak Spanish. There are no construction signs, permits, etc.  The worKers ar the facility are very sensitive to being watched and/or photographed.

Over the past year or so, I have been watching the development of a “compound” next door to me in Martin County, Texas.  I spent the first 19 years of my life growing up on U.S. Air Force bases.  I can recognize what a “compound” looks like and this qualifies.

This compound is located in Martin County Texas, four miles north of Interstate 20 off of County Road 1208.  I live next door to it.  Over the past year I have been watching this compound develop.  It is being built right in front of our eyes.  The location was chosen in my opinion because of the huge amount of oilfield traffic on 1208.  Nobody would be the wiser.

I have watched barracks built, officers quarters built, a “command center” is being built, a three vehicle garage, not parking but a mechanics garage.  There is a large area in the middle of the buildings that can be used as a role call or staging area.  A camp commander’s residence is located at the back of the compound.

There is no English spoken, only spanish have I heard.  There are NO WOMEN OR CHILDREN at this compound only military aged men.  There are a number of vehicles that never leave or move.  There is no business signs or any indication that a business is being built.

There is a large truck with the following inscription “Montana Travelers Express” that is hidden behind one of the buildings.  It is located in Peoria Arizona at 7020 W Cholla St Peoria Arizona 85345.  I have personally watched this vehicle leave and return under the cover of darkness.  It does not ever leave in daylight.

I am retired Dave and I am home most of the time.  I live on 12 acres and I have been inconspicuous until yesterday.

These people have begun constructing a welded metal 10 foot fence.  It’s obvious from the pictures that when finished, the fence will keep people out and will hide what’s inside or keep people inside.

Yesterday, after the “workers” had finished for the day I decided to take photos.  With no one in sight, I began taking pictures of the fence when out of nowhere a man came trotting toward me and speaking in broken English saying “Sir I please need talk you.”  I ignored him and continued with photos as he repeated himself several times.  My wife and I felt as though we had been being observed for a while.  After the pictures incident, three men came back to the area I was photographing and had a lengthy discussion in Spanish.

This morning, on my morning walk with my dogs around our acreage I noticed a man had come out to an area at the compound where he could observe me.  I walked and watched as he stood there watching me the entire time.  To ensure that he was doing what I thought, I noticed that when he could see me he would sit in a chair so I decided to purposely hide in the brush and then I would notice that he would get up and search for me visually.  I would then pop up and he would watch for a minute and then sit down again.  There is no question what he was doing.

Attached are some of the photos I took and a brief description is below addressing each one.  I now feel as though I may disappear.  I’m not afraid, concerned yes, but not afraid.  I believe you will agree with me and I can send more photos if you like.  Please have a close look.

Photo 1: 10 foot “fence” under construction.

Displaying IMG_7020.JPG
Photo 2: More fence and trucks hiding behind building and brick wall.

Displaying IMG_7018.JPG
Photo 3: 3 port mechanics garage/ barracks behind garage/ to the left brick
cCommand center being built.

Displaying IMG_7000.JPG
Photo 4: Garage and barracks.

Displaying IMG_7001.JPG
Photo 5: Barracks – no one is staying there yet.

Displaying IMG_6998.JPG

I will continue to keep an eye on this…as long as I am around.  Is it Zeta? La Raza? Cartel? Mexican military? UN?  NO WOMEN NO CHILDREN JUST MILITARY AGED MEXICAN MEN!

Conclusion

The evience presented here represent a small percentage of what I have uncovered with regard to the dangers that are posed to the people of Texas.

This is just not a Texas problem. I am uncovering information that this is also a California problem. This will be the topic of discussion for Part II in this series.

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Not only can you get healthy, you can create a second income opportunity. Click here to find out more

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “Dh5”

For more information and to place your order, please click here

Super Tea

This special formula helps support people with problems such as digestion, nausea and constipation. Helps support healthy cholesterol levels as well as normal blood pressure. Helps clean out nicotine and second hand smoke and keeps the liver, lungs and colon healthy. This tea helps detoxify chemicals caused by parasites, bacteria, and toxins from the entire digestive system. Weight loss CAN be a side effect. This is a LIFE-CHANGING product. People have been feeling poorly for too long. It’s time to feel better. With continued use of the tea you can experience clearer, healthier, younger-looking skin, increased energy, and a happier outlook on life.

Click here for more information

By | 2017-10-26T21:55:51+00:00 March 2nd, 2017|Featured, Main, War|24 Comments

1. Sam March 2, 2017 at 8:21 am

There is NO doubt the sh*t is going to hit the fan. The ONLY question is… WHEN? No one can answer this question but rest assured things are going to get ugly.

2. Ken March 2, 2017 at 8:38 am

Does trump know all this? Has he been informed?

3. […] Source: Attention Texas: Prepare to Defend Yourselves – Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show […]

4. Spencer Warren March 2, 2017 at 5:56 pm

You guys are great, have a great show, do great research. But it would be difficult to garner a wider audience with this quality of writing. Too many typos.I’d be happy to help.

5. David Cremen March 2, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Dave, I don’t understand how President Trump and some of the patriots in our government don’t know this is taking place. I also don’t understand why Barak Obama, his wife, and the Clintons are not in prison for treason yet. My prayers go out to the brave patriot that took the photos and all the people in his surrounding areas. I pray the Lord will cause complete confusion and destruction on all of our enemies foreign and domestic. And God bless you Dave.

6. David Cremen March 2, 2017 at 6:53 pm

In Jesus’ Name Amen

7. Keith Brennan March 2, 2017 at 7:54 pm

I am looking at that “base” in Stanton Texas. Looks like it is being pixilated by Google but there is a place there called CQ Jane West looks like it is in the area but is listed as a bar. Can’t find any info on it though, is it a real business in the area, or does the name have any meaning to anybody???

8. Keith Brennan March 2, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Sorry forgot the coordinates! 32° 8’57.87N 101°58’22.22W

9. Debbie March 2, 2017 at 8:25 pm

I found where the man in Tx is talking about. I want to know 2 things. 1) What is all that junk at the back and 2) what is that huge grey area with no roof?

10. Stan March 3, 2017 at 12:16 am

Needless to say, he should check with the local and state authorities as to what their story is about what is going on there.

Good info.

11. Girard R March 3, 2017 at 5:07 am

Most alarming Dave. Sending this out when I am done writing to you. The pictures did not show up in this email. Were they supposed to or not? I know and appreciate you keeping us informed!!

12. Kenneth Wilken March 3, 2017 at 7:10 am

Hi Dave, I just finished reading the article titled Texas prepare to defend yourself . Very interesting and scary. I tried clicking on the images at the bottom of the article to see for myself what this looks like but get an error every time I click on an image. Is there some other way to view these pictures?

13. marie joy March 3, 2017 at 11:46 am

WE have been betrayed by our politicians and we do nothing about it.

14. Martin March 3, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Someone with a capable drone could ‘investigate’ this compound from a great distance. No need for someone living nearby to risk exposure. A capable drone, like DJI Phantom, can be modified to fly several miles, and gliders can fly over and spend longer recording video and photos. Both can carry FPV (first person view) cameras and transmitters to send back realtime video while recording.

15. gene March 4, 2017 at 6:31 am

Thank you to the person who sent you this information . Drones is a good idear, but can be taken down . Does a good neighbor have a helicopter that shows we are watching you and what get shaken up? be safe and thanks again for your knowledge.

16. duane March 4, 2017 at 3:58 pm

area code 325 is the adjacent area code to that county to the right, where there will be a big false flag event, probably a wmd probably nuclear. this should happen on oct 28, year unknown. these jesuits are waiting for God to sound his first trumpet. which is a magnetic event, pulling down the magnetic fields of both the earth and the sun’s surface magentics, in other words the entire sun is turned into one giant coronal hole. for quit a few days in a row. with wormwoods magnetic connection to the sun overlapping earth. this should be in the last few days of the year. and there should be clues to this event in the first week of oct. so when the jesuits see these precursor events before oct 28, they will do the false flag on oct 28. for them this is their point of no return. this will ultimately lead to a first strike on russia. as we all know, the cause of california’s flooding woes is partly because of the the continuous coronal holes. so these should get bigger until the sun is one huge coronal hole. as the coronal holes increase in size an frequency, i hope i doesn’t mean more and more rain.

17. JOE March 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm

The construction of this place does not sound like a legit county, state, or federal operation–but it could be.
    I’m wondering why nobody has contacted the county “Judge”, or the county Sheriff, or the Texas Rangers, or the FBI, to hear or find out what they have to say or think about it–if anything.
    If they just blink or wink at it, with nothing to say then I would be alarmed if I was a local.

18. shanna March 5, 2017 at 1:19 am

Still cannot see the photos

EDITOR’S NOTE: SORRY, BUT IT IS YOUR BROWSWER THEY ARE THERE

19. Roger March 5, 2017 at 6:01 am

Is this is true, why hasn’t the Texas governor intervened by now?

20. Celeste March 5, 2017 at 11:53 am

Instead of writing about this, why don’t we get CROWDS to camp out around that area every day until they get called out???

21. ThisIsTheEnd March 5, 2017 at 12:59 pm

interesting. But remember ISIS and Al Queda work for the US government. If ISIS attacks us it will be another False Flag like Al Queda attacked us on 911

22. ET March 5, 2017 at 3:22 pm

According to Judicial Watch sources, that include BOTH a Mexican Army field grade officer and a Mexican Federal Police Inspector, an ISIS camp exists just a few miles south of the American/Mexican border. During the course of a previous joint operation, Mexican Army and federal law enforcement officials discovered documents, detailing terrorist sites, both in Arabic and Urdu, and these plans includes attacking Fort Bliss. The implications are obvious.

I say, that if this place does exist..Put sudden destruction upon all of it. To hell with what Mexico says or thinks about it. It can be destroyed in a matter of seconds!!

23. Lee P. March 6, 2017 at 1:17 am

Please tell us what browser to use, to see your pictures. I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari…

The MOST I get are “displaying…” messages – but no pictures. Sometimes not even the text. Example:

Photo 1: 10 foot “fence” under construction.

Displaying IMG_7020.JPG
    Photo 2: More fence and trucks hiding behind building and brick wall.

Displaying IMG_7018.JPG
    Photo 3: 3 port mechanics garage/ barracks behind garage/ to the left brick
    cCommand center being built.

Displaying IMG_7000.JPG
    Photo 4: Garage and barracks.

Displaying IMG_7001.JPG
    Photo 5: Barracks – no one is staying there yet.

Displaying IMG_6998.JPG