Fukushima Officially Labeled An Extinction Level Event

Fukushima-Radiation-Earthquake-Tsunami

Fukushima, after nearly 6 years of coverups, is now offiically labeled an extinction level event.  Yes, that is right, many are taking notice that the cummlative effects of this disaster threatens all life on this planet. The details are in the following video.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ANDDON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Not only can you get healthy, you can create a second income opportunity. Click here to find out more

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “Dh5”

For more information and to place your order, please click here

Super Tea

This special formula helps support people with problems such as digestion, ry brown, a, nausea and constipation. Helps support healthy cholesterol levels as well as normal blood pressure. Helps clean out nicotine and second hand smoke and keeps the liver, lungs and colon healthy. This tea helps detoxify chemicals caused by parasites, bacteria, and toxins from the entire digestive system. Weight loss CAN be a side effect. This is a LIFE-CHANGING product. People have been feeling poorly for too long. It’s time to feel better. With continued use of the tea you can experience clearer, healthier, younger-looking skin, increased energy, and a happier outlook on life.

Click here for more information

By |March 18th, 2017|Featured, Health, Main|17 Comments

1. DB March 18, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Absolutely amazing that virtually no one gives a rip about this tragedy that has polluted the Pacific Ocean…almost the entire Pacific Ocean will be radioactive because of ONE nuclear accident. …Incredible, insane, tragic, shameful are only a few words I can muster about this. Dave, it’s not just our media and our politicians that are silent, the entire world is silent! Seafood will become a thing of the past in the near future…MY PREDICTION!

2. marie joy March 18, 2017 at 4:38 pm

If you’re on the west coast, buy a Geiger Counter. The only source, I know of, is http://www.ki4u.com

3. gene March 19, 2017 at 3:43 am

Dr. Enstine said ” Its a high price to pay to boil water ” ! I think just maybe the bomb makers just wanted fissionable material to show how powerful a bomb can be . The Beatles were right all you need is Love . Hippies said that too, Wait Jesus said it first . NOW all we need is Jesus returning to earth.. I believe HE CHANGED WATER INTO WINE . Cleanup on planet earth at all nuclear power plants now getting rid of earth destroying nuclear power. Spend all military and industrial monies on a WORLD SAVIOR radiation buster to be coming soon or is that d evil lying to us all again . Do nothing and respect all earth beautiful nature and live a good life remanding for whatever time is left. I will also pray. Thank GOD for the gifts each day brings. PEACE is priceless !

4. Jodi Pinasco March 19, 2017 at 6:35 am

Sometime in 2010 or 2011 maybe beginning of 2012 but no later ( memory is foggy on timeframe, but it was before my husband died in August 2012 because I showed it to him), Steve Quayle had published an article about a German scientist that had made nuclear powerplant material harmless. Something about cold fusion? Or reversing the cycle? It was about making the sites more energy efficiant …… maybe you can pick Steve’s brain about it and he can find the old article. I looked, and cannot find it in his archive.

5. Tom Johnson March 19, 2017 at 7:56 am

Of all the possibilities we face today as a possible ELE, this would have to be the worse. At my age, I won’t be around for this to spread around the world, my kids and g-kids will. I think if we have to go, I personally would much rather be at ground zero I the nuclear war the elites seem to want right now.
    I have a friend who is supposed to go back to the Sacramento, CA areas later this year. I’m trying, to no avail, to talk her out of it. She doesn’t believe the stuff I tell her about this and the other things happening in CA. Nice lady, but a liberal.

6. Jackie Puppet March 19, 2017 at 10:15 am

Fukushima has just been confirmed a few days ago to host baseball & softball for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

This would be one event I wouldn’t want to play for my country.

7. The Watchmen March 19, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Good job Dave keep digging on this one. It is a lot worse than people know. Please watch all videos on this topic. A lot of the food chain is compromised and bad levels found in supermarkets. Check out the high readings that have happened by the Nuclear Alert system nationwide then covered up. The Watchmen check out Jim Fetzer and Jeff Rinse

8. Warren S Mandseth March 19, 2017 at 11:52 pm

Make sure you are eating a diet with good minerals. If your body is not deficient the radioactive minerals will have nothing to bind to and will be excreted. Another form of prepping is to learn a little biochemistry and biohacking so that when the SHTF you can have your health no matter what happens. If you don’t have health you don’t have anything. I would suggest Nascent iodine and potassium iodide and boron and eat lots of seaweed and himalayan crystal salt and learn about eating a primal diet with no sugar or grains and healthy fats and 100% grass fed meats just for a start.This is in my opinion far more important than beans bullets and bandaids.

9. gene March 20, 2017 at 1:11 am

A GIFT OF ANOTHER DAY , I PRAY FOR PEACE TODAY ps the swamp needs a clean-up. Fugsihima needs a shut down .

10. John T. Banewicz (LTC Ret) March 20, 2017 at 3:47 am

Google Galin Winsor, nuclear physicist from WWII. “Nuclear Scare Scam” Swallows plutonium. Lived to be 82. 44 terminally ill people were experimented on with high levels of radiation exposure. None died of radiation poisoning. One lived to 79. Says any employee questioning results just didn’t show up to work the next day and the rest got the message. Victim of a Swat team.

11. John T. Banewicz (LTC Ret) March 20, 2017 at 3:58 am

When Galin contacted Congressmen with his nuclear scam exposure he was told that large industry preferred regulations as they existed.

12. Ann Caffrey March 20, 2017 at 3:07 pm

This is clearly for whoever would believe that God is Soverign He said I make sick and I make alive,God does as he pleases, He created sin and if we sin He will punish us.
    That is the way God runs his Universe He is answers to nobody.

13. Jeff March 21, 2017 at 8:17 am

Is this the reason for the rush to get to Antarctica?? Are they going to air drop ice? Some fishy business is aloof!!

14. mark March 22, 2017 at 4:41 am

humans think it’s bad now dave, me and you both know when biblical prophecy hits in full swing tribulation hour mode, theres gonna be a thousand more fukashimas on the earth with atomic warfare and chaos from skys and earth, so this planets seen nothing yet dave, main thing is getting news out to get saved in jesus christ today before to late. god bless Dave as always appreciate your truthful news brother

15. Ann March 22, 2017 at 7:02 am

I live on California coast outside of SAN Fran. We have this discussion and there are those who study this. I have been told this is all fake news, I don’t believe that, my ocean yells out otherwise. But many here DO have Geiger counters and say at least by us all is ok. I have been accused by my peers of passing fake news, because until main news says it, it’s not believed.

16. Al Chidester March 22, 2017 at 8:54 am

Consider this: I asked a marine biologist if it was time to shop the fish market with a Geiger counter. He said that he stopped eating Pacific fish the day F happened.