/, Featured, Main/Steve Quayle on Rockefeller’s Death and the Impact on All of Humanity
Steve Quayle on Rockefeller’s Death and the Impact on All of Humanity

rockefeller-quote

This is one of the most telling interviews in the history of The Common Sense Show. I recently interviewed Steve Quayle on the significance of the death of one of the most evil men in world history, David Rockefeller. The revelations that Steve brought forth were earth-shattering.

Highlights From the Interview

There were over 50 highlights to this interview by my count. I condensed them into a representative and smaller grouping, called the Top Ten.

1. Fulfillment of Orwell’s observations into the mainstream of our society
  2. Programmed by very sinister through the telepresence
  3. Rockefeller is on the record talking about the complete programming by the main stream media with very dire consequences
  4. Rockefeller personified the nature of evil
  5. Rockefeller’s evil spirits are seeking a new house, a new person(s) to possess in order to carry Satan’s work.
  6. We will be able to identify Rockefeller’s replacement(s). Watch who parrots his phrases.
  7. Identification of Satanic pre-death ceremonies to continue on his evil work. Again, watch for Rockefeller phraseology to identify his replacement(s) along with what is coming
  8. Steve is concerned about N. Korea attacking Japan with nuclear weapons
  9. Rockefeller’s death will likely speed up the progress of the Satanic New World Order’s subjugation of the planet
  10. Cannibalism is coming into the forefront in way that is very revealing, not to mention troubling

Interview Interference with Satanic Music and Backwards Masking

During the interview, I was in a hotel room in the afternoon and it was dead quiet and I was alone. We were plagued by some background noise. It was not on the live broadcast and Steve and I never heard the noise or we would have stopped the interview and called attention to it. A persistent noise sounded like backwards masking of the words.

You will also note that we hear Satanic background music throughout.  I don’t find this to be a distraction, but rather, a revelation of the importance of the interview itself.

The sins of the leaders are being revealed as the Bible promised, before the US is nuked by China and Russia. These are ominous words from Steve Quayle

The Interview

sqmetals

empireice1

By | 2017-10-26T21:55:30+00:00 March 23rd, 2017|Activism, Featured, Main|8 Comments

1. Steve_D March 23, 2017 at 6:54 am

It sounded like one of you all was having your house remodeled or a construction zone! Good info anyway.
    The powers of darkness tried to interfere but the Lord prevailed in that your voices came through louder than the noise.

2. mark March 23, 2017 at 6:55 am

remaster the original broadcast without the Demonic overtones.do not curse your listeners for the sake of evidence

3. Travis March 23, 2017 at 7:40 am

Dave, I heard it when I listened to it on YouTube. I wondered while listening if you and Steve heard it. To me, at time, it sounded like a demon, making groans, grunts and snorts. I would run it through a known-language filter, but I don’t have that ability.

I particularly noticed it got much more agitated and louder whenever you or Steve we’re talking about Jesus, His blood, and/or sensitive subject matter.

The demonic noise is very telling. There is Power in the Name of Jesus!

4. Houndjog March 23, 2017 at 9:20 am

Was Elon Musk in the same room when David died?

5. Arthur w simpson March 23, 2017 at 10:48 am

Zuckerberg is a Rockefeller.

6. Arthur w simpson March 23, 2017 at 11:14 am

The events determine the time during the present time of the seals. The time of the trumpets is a time of specifically scheduled events. I.E. 1260 days = 2 witnesses, day 1335, 42 months for the anti-Christ rule, day 1230 image of Apollyon in the temple, 105 day great tribulation just for starters.

7. Sandra Henley March 24, 2017 at 8:10 am

I enjoyed your interview with Qualye. His book Genesis 6: Giants was very informative and I review The Common Sense reports daily. As you discussed the death of Rockefeller, I certainly agree he is one of the global elites and one of the architechs of the one world order. Satan has millions of minions such as the Clintons and the Obamas who carry out his orders. The Trump win was like a wound in the head of the beast but the beast agenda will continue until the time of retribution. My new book will be published in a few months and it highlights every subject inline with prophecies within the Bible, their fulfillment leading us into the 21st century and standing at the precipice of the tribulation period. Thank you for your work in awakening the masses.

8. Stephen Alessini March 24, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Rockefeller was the original present-day globalist. His evil minions will surely seek to continue his Satanic work.