AMERICA NEEDS IMMIGRATION. MOST IMMIGRANTS DO NOT POSE AN EXISTING THREAT TO THE UNITED STATES.
America’s native birthrate is 1.8. The US needs a birthrate of 2.1 in order to maintain social programs such as Medicate, Medicaid and Social Security. However, our totally open borders approach is suicidal with regard to national defense and defense against terrorism. We also are seeing subverstive groups particpating in movements which threaten the solidarity and order of the United States (La Raza, the cartels and their terrorist allies). These groups are guilty of treason and sedition.
Immigration needs to be orderly and screen and deny entry for those who pose a threat to our country and its citizens. I offer no apology in this regard.
Attorney General Sessions
Jeff Sessions has announced that so-called samctuary cities will now be denied federal funds as a consequence for breaking our nation’s immigration laws.
It is time to establish a rule of law towards our immigration process. The left cares nothing about the safety of our citizens. They care nothing about the re-entry into the country of convicted felons who have harmed our citizens. They care nothing about the preservation of our country. Sessions just swung the pendulum back in the other direction.
The dangerous immigration road America has been on has been foretold, with regard to consequences, over a centruty ago in a work called the Chesterton Prophecies.
The Chesterton Prophecies
In the book, Chesterton Prophecies, the book maintains that England lost far more than its preeminent position as the world’s sole super power. Chesterton postulated that England had lost its national soul through the unintended integration of its culture with more “barbaric cultures” that it had previously conquered.
The protagonist in the book, Dalroy, proclaimed that great nations have frequently followed a similar pattern of progressive and complete self-destruction:
- The great nation declares victory over the barbarians.
- The great nation begins to enjoy the fruits of cheap labor by employing the barbarians that it had conquered.
- The barbarians become so enmeshed into the great nation, that an alliance with barbarians is formed (e.g., de facto amnesty including members of criminal organizations).
- Assimilation is followed with the barbarians becoming a privileged class. Thus, the great nation is conquered.
Near the end of the book, almost every virtuous cultural tradition, of the great nation, comes under sharp criticism, while every cultural tradition emanating from the barbarians’ place of origin became praiseworthy.
Certainly the relationship between the United States and various countries south of our border; parallels Chesterton’s stunningly accurate prophecies by describing what has happened to present day America. Consider the following parallels which strikingly correspond to Dalroy’s view of how empires crumble:
- The United States fulfills its “Manifest Destiny” mandate by provoking and winning a war with Mexico in order to gain a southern railroad route to California. The great nation was victorious. Dalroy’s first principle is fulfilled.
- The economies of the two countries bifurcate and the United States begins to enjoy the fruits of its imperialistic labors. The conquered people provides nearly 160 years of cheap labor which helps to fuel the economic growth of the United States . Guest workers and illegal immigrants trickle into the United States. Despite the comparatively low wages, more immigrants come north to experience the bountiful leftovers of their former conquerors. This trend continues to the point in which the original trickle of guest workers and illegal immigrants becomes a raging tsunami of humanity most of whom are seeking to experience the American dream at the expense of their former conquerors. The great nation employed those that it had conquered. Dalroy’s second principle is fulfilled.
- Average American citizens begin to note the loss of economic standing, culture and traditions. “Special privilege” programs, such as Totalization, deportation instead of criminal prosecution for organized criminal activities, free medical and free education, serve to fully integrate the former illegal aliens into the mainstream of American society. To frame the desired paradigm shift, legal terms such as “illegal alien” become likened to racial epitaphs uttered during the worst days of the old “Jim Crow” laws. The ”politically correct police” (i.e., the corporate media) label all Americans who desire to secure their borders, in this age of terrorism, as racists and xenophobic. The alliance has been formed. Dalroy’s third principle has been fulfilled.
- Illegal immigrant subgroups (e.g., Reconquista de Atzalan, MECHA, CALEXIT) begin to proclaim that the takeover of America is moving forward and if the present occupants of this country do not like it; then these “Euros” can “go back to Europe .” (In this scenario, it’s not certain where American citizens whose historical roots lie in Africa, the Middle East, South America, Mexico, Panama, Canada, Asia, the Pacific Rim, the Caribbean, and most of all, Native Americans, are supposed to return to). At what point do we admit that the great nation of America has been conquered and is in the process of being successfully occupied? Ultimately, how many people from third world countries can inhabit the United States until we are considered to be a third world country?
A nation without borders, is no longer a nation.
It is high time that our government stands up and defends its right to exist. Thank God for Jeff Sessions. Now we can implement immigration practices that protect Americans as well as the Americans that rightfully occupy this country.
One just has to wonder how many riots will the left sponsor because we are now enforcing our immigration policies as written.