United Airlines CEO Defends Its Gestapo Tactics

united-airlinesCSS-Offical-New-Logo2

The CEO from Gestapo Airlines (ie United Airlines), defended the actions of his storm troopers. You willl not believe what this degenerate said. …

Please donate to the research efforts of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

By |April 14th, 2017|Activism, Featured, Main|8 Comments

1. Cheryl Webber April 14, 2017 at 6:49 pm

I agree with every single word you said, Dave! Like you, I respond with my pocket book and do all I can to get other’s to join in (not easy). There has to be a point where more will resist…….stop being herded to wherever!

2. Heinrich Mueller April 15, 2017 at 5:19 am

The security pigs were from Chicago, and that is their typical behavior. This is why the people of Wisconsin call people from Illinois FIB’s, Indiana calls them FIP’s and Iowa call them FISH. Anyone from the area around Chicago (murder capitol of the world) knows exactly what that means. They are loathed and hated by everyone. I have never met anyone, nor has anyone I have ever known, ever met anyone from Illinois that wasn’t a criminal, a liberal idiot, a pervert or a jerk. Most were born that way and the others have to work at it everyday. Anyone who denies that this isn’t true is either just like them or a liar. Couple that with a STAZI airline and you realize that this was bound to happen sometime. If United Airlines aren’t concerned about one passengers safety, they aren’t concerned about anybody’s safety in any way, shape or form. If they kill a whole plane load of people, its just a tax write off.

3. Greg Torchia April 15, 2017 at 5:38 am

I believe the airlines have every right to remove whoever they want at anytime if the pastor of can’t comply with simple English instructions without going into a some type of hyperfit then they should be removed obviously for safety and general intelligent flying regardless of who they are their color or who they represent

4. Greg Torchia April 15, 2017 at 5:42 am

And guess what Dave if you did that on the airplane in China Russia Japan they would beat you down and possibly shoot you for being a public safety hazard I’m sorry but safety and public accountability Trumps political correctness every time

5. Mayec April 15, 2017 at 6:02 am

United can lose millions more for all I care. They are acting like they are the vassals of the TSA.

6. Mr Phelps April 15, 2017 at 6:32 am

The wife likes to travel. She won’t FLy United or American Airlines.

3 Thugs Vs 69 YO Man! Besides the injuries you mentioned, he had a concussion & was disorientated. They KNOCKED out 2 of his front teeth! Yes he is supposed to have hired a high power Lawyer!

7. Desert Chick April 15, 2017 at 8:55 am

We haven’t flown since they started their gestapo tactics, using the 911 attacks as an excuse. Don’t want it. Don’t need it. Sure not going to pay hundreds of dollars to a thug airline for the ‘privilidge’ of being humilated.

8. CM Dickson April 17, 2017 at 5:25 am

I do like to comment but I don’t like the people that believe United has the right to assault anyone….Greg. I hope the Dr. gets rich from these Nazis.tugs