War Is Coming- How to Tell When? Must Listen Broadcast

The world is more than likely going to war.  Everyone wants to know when for all the obvious reasons. Do you know what to look for so you can step up your preparations?

Here is what to look for, this is a must listen.

Please donate to the research efforts of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Don't wait until it is too late. CLICK HERE for more information

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Not only can you get healthy, you can create a second income opportunity. Click here to find out more

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “Dh5”

By |April 17th, 2017|Featured, Main, War|7 Comments

1. Tom Johnson April 18, 2017 at 5:47 am

Why would we need 3 carrier groups for N. Korea? We have how many bombers stationed within striking distance of there now? How many nuclear subs do we need there, too? Seems to me that this is a bit of overkill for a country as small as NK. Something else is going on.

On a military watch site earlier, according to them, Trump has given the OK for the military to bypass congress and almost declare war on whoever they want. I was completely dumbfounded by this.

Predictive programing you say? How about the movie, ‘Next?’ A nuke is smuggled into the US on a container and detonates in LA. Question is, are they here now?

2. Valerie April 18, 2017 at 8:18 am

War is already going on. Think chemical weapons. On our food, in the air(chem-trails) drugs in the water and poison galore. Wake up call, the war started against us a long time ago. Watch Hague tribunal on Monsanto.

3. USMCVeteran April 18, 2017 at 9:37 am

You know, sadly, one would think that humanity would get beyond war and human suffering. Beam me up Scotty,, because there is no intelligent life on this planet.

4. colman April 18, 2017 at 11:17 am

“We the people” don`t want any of this war outside of America.We`re ready to protect homeland, And the truth is the big corp. s and government are doing evil and expect us to cheer them on.I`m a viet nam vet poisoned with agent orange and I`m ashamed for the USA gov.I could rant for hours but I`ll just pray for peace instead…..

5. Debbie April 18, 2017 at 7:19 pm

The weapons of mass destruction WERE there, they were just moved before our troops got there, that’s all.

6. Debbie April 18, 2017 at 7:21 pm

North Korea can bomb us at any moment. It doesn’t matter what we think about them. Our thoughts won’t stop their insane leader from bombing us. Just get at least 30 days of non-perishable food and water.

7. arthur boyd April 20, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Dave ,I agree with you whole heartedly about not letting your son get drafted into fighting some screwed up polititions war. I too would take my family and run for cover. Or I would at least advise my kids to pick the war they are going to fight if fight they must. Don’t forget about Isreal. If I have to fight for something it would be Gods people.