The US-Russian Pedophile Connection and It’s Not What You Think

putin_ruso

Liz Crokin- Pedophile Researcher- Stunning Russian-US Connections

I recently interviewed Liz Crokin and this interview changed my paradigm on the Russian allegations against Trump. During the course of the interview, Liz Crokin stated that the pedophilia has invaded every government in the West. Putin is opposed as is Trump and they intend to work together on this issue. I set out to see if her statements were accurate and here is a cross-section of what I found:

From Veterans Today:

“Obviously pedophiles, Neocons, and other New World Order agents will never forgive Putin because he is making those people look really bad. If those people are pursuing a satanic ideology, says Putin, then they are in “the path to degradation.”

Putin Criticizes Western Countries for Abandoning Christian Roots,” Free Republic, December 28, 2016.

“Many Western states have taken the way where they deny or reject their own roots, including their Christian roots which form the basis of Western civilization. In these countries, the moral basis and any traditional identity are being denied – national, religious, cultural and even gender identities are being denied or relativized.”

From Living Resistance:

“In a rarely seen speech, Putin states that there is a moral crisis occurring in the west and it is one that is purposely created by governments.

In short, the moral foundations of objective right and wrong often linked to Christendom have eroded.

In their place the imperial oligarchs have erected a system that reverses what is good and replaces it with propaganda that leads to cultural decay and erasure of identity, according to Putin.

He suggests that traditional faith in God has been replaced by Satanism. It sounds crazy enough, but then again, there does seem to be at least some degree of affinity for occult religious practices among certain politically connected individuals. Whether it is “Satanism” or something altogether different, is a question we will leave others to decide.

He says parties which “promote the propaganda of pedophilia” have been seriously considered as legitimate due to the excesses of political correctness.”

This make me want to invite Putin over for dinner. His views are decidedly consistent and I have found evidenced that he has been making statements similar to these statements printed here, for years.

Putin Translates Words Into Actions

Putin took the bold step of banning US adoptions of Russian children because of the real threat that these childre will end up being sex-trafficked by elite pedophile rings that are sanctioned, by the failure of the American government to fully prosecute these rings for their crimes.

From AWD News:

Vladimir Putin has issued an immediate ban on U.S. adults adopting Russian children over fears for the safety of the children due to the pedophilia epidemic plaguing the United States.
“The law, which was passed emphatically by both houses of the Duma, raised eyebrows in Russia, however Putin explained “the country will not be responsible” for the abuse of their children at the hands of pedophiles.

Americans adopt children from abroad more often that citizens of any other country in the world, and while the vast majority may have honorable intentions, there is increasing evidence that an elite pedophile ring uses adoption to enter children into child sex trafficking, with many of the children disappearing without a trace. D.C. children most at risk.

What About Donald Trump?

Did you know that in Trump’s first 30 days in office, his people, mainly Attorney General Jeff Sessions, prosecuted 1,500 sex traffickers?

President Donald Trump issued an executive order giving the FBI extra power to crack down on human trafficking offenses.

“This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?” Liz Crokin wrote for Townhall.com on Feb. 25.

The numbers are “staggering” when compared to the less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests made in 2014 according to the FBI.

My guest from this previous Sunday night was fired by Townhall, shortly after running this piece on Trump and his intent on going after pedophiles. Liz told me in a private conversation that she was told by Townhall officials that they would never cover the subject again even if the President made it a news item. This opens up a whole can of worms about this publication. Liz Crokin felt compelled to flee the country for her safety and just recently returned shortly before appearing on The Common Sense Show on May 13, 2017.

I covered this same topic on the same date as Liz Crokin.  The day before, President Trump announced that he was initiating a bold new initiative to go after child-sex-traffickers. I ran a video of the announcement on my Feb. 25th article. However, the video, a major announcement by the President of the United States has been scrubbed from the Internet. Any questions?

There Is Collusion Between the US and Russia- The NYT Is Correct

I have had a paradigm shift in my thinking regarding the establishment incessant and ridiculous Russian-collusion allegations against Trump.

On my show, Liz Crokin stated that she was aware of a clear intent for Trump and Putin to work together to exterminate pedophilia from their respective countries. The previous evidence presented in this article speaks to this clear intent with regard to the direction both leaders are taking.

The obvious goal of Deep State establishment is to keep the two world leaders apart on this issue because it exposes the raw evil that permeates our Deep State. Putin knows it, Trump knows, Liz Crokin knows it and now you know it. Please keep in mind that the articles that I cited for this article are merely a small representation of the large body of evidence that backsup these claims.

The clear intent of the Deep State is not to just get Donald Trump impeached over the Russian collusion allegation, but to keep the 2 men apart.

In my interview with Crokin, she delved deeply into this topic. This interview should be downloaded and shared among the masses. Here is the interview about the most heinous crime on the face of the planet.

Please Donate to The Common Sense Show

By |May 16th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|16 Comments

1. Jack Russell May 16, 2017 at 5:45 am

May God strike down all who promote or enable pedophilia. Our children deserve the right to have normal childhoods. The innocence of our children must be maintained and all who seek to destroy that innocence should be named and prosecuted.

2. Karen V May 16, 2017 at 5:53 am

I have been saying Dave, if US, Russia and Israel were to come together and form an alliance, the three countries together could and would be able too change the world for the better. They could then wipe out this evil that has been running the world for TOO LONG!

3. colmerrog May 16, 2017 at 7:46 am

Thank you for your program on sex trafficking and pedophilia. I heard the interview with the banker from Europe, last week, and saw in all that conversation that the only time he showed emotion, tears running down his face, was when child sacrifice came up. When Liz said that it has taken her so long to understand what is going on is because it is so UNBELIEVABLE, she could not comprehend it. When I hear about these things I go through a major depression for a day or two. The grief I feel for these totally innocent children is so deep and painful. I think about their innocent young souls having to deal with things they should not even have to know about, let alone experience. IT IS SO GRIEVOUS TO ME. I hate hearing about it all, but am so incredibly grateful there are people like you and Liz who will tell the truth. I not only hope Trump will drain the swamp of ALL of these people, perhaps from the SCOTUS too I PRAY FOR IT TOO HAPPEN. Without a total draining there is no hope for this nation and for the world in general. There is so much evil, it is hard to comprehend. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DO!

4. Michael May 16, 2017 at 10:07 am

May God both bless & protect President Trump and Putin ! ret us army

5. uyituyu May 16, 2017 at 10:43 am

Putin wants to nuke the US because he thinks Trump plans to nuke Russia.
    Now both are working together to eliminate sex trafficking.
    The elite own these two guys, so it is very unlikely that they would be concerned about the children.
    Something else is happening in this.

6. uyituyu May 16, 2017 at 10:43 am

Putin wants to nuke the US because he thinks Trump plans to nuke Russia.
    Now both are working together to eliminate sex trafficking.
    Something else is happening in this.

7. generalmax. May 16, 2017 at 11:42 am

Funny how the msm paints President Putin as a bad guy. Yet I’m always reading something good about him. He does not have his armies on our doorstep. Amerika has its armies on his doorstep.

8. Robert Dziok May 16, 2017 at 12:53 pm

This needs to be brought out and made known on a worldwide basis. Your work on this pedophilia is a big help in raising that awareness but it is obviously greatly suppressed yet by the MSM, etc. It seems clear there is a dark and deep part of our government that will do ANYTHING to generate cash flow ( e.g. drug/sex trafficking ) and this can only bring a country down in time because of moral/ethical decline. Americans do not want to be part of such actions by government and that is why it is so hidden by the EVIL in our society/government propagating it.They even turn/use it on Americans.Think decent Americans would tolerate this EVIL once well out in the open and names/agencies are known? They are DESPERATE not to be exposed being the real COWARDS they are.

9. Stan May 16, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Just to report, Dave: My audio link cut off a couple of times, and the last one ended my ability to forward past the cutoff.

Somebody down there doesn’t like you.

10. John May 17, 2017 at 3:50 am

God protect Trump and Putin

11. Laurie May 17, 2017 at 9:23 am

We as a society have whined and cried about how bad this situation has become. So now that Trump is in office and cleaning up we go blind and do t stand up for him. Hmmm…could it be that many of the people that pissed and moaned are actually connected to the filthy corrupt actions? They just didn’t believe that Trump was going to be able to follow through on his word? Lol. Government, Hollywood, sports, CPS. At least something good may come of the cleansing… maybe in fear of being exposed there might be an increase in suicides. Amen. Out with the filthy trash!!

12. gene May 17, 2017 at 9:49 am

Evil makes misery every way it can.. Pray for the ability to end the dark sided 1 %. of their power over humanity , and expose the light on all their dirty deeds everywhere ..Legalize drugs empty jails of non violent offenders .. Help all people help themselves . A better world awaits

13. William May 17, 2017 at 10:19 am

Fill the FEMA camps with all the pedophiles & cabal criminals !!! Revelation 13:10

14. Stale-mate May 17, 2017 at 11:24 am

Hey Dave. I’ve been following your view points for quite some time and now must consider myself one of your army! Your not alone, but it can sure feel that way.
    If I had the power to save all of the children that are suffering, then that would be the most important goal that any human could pursue.
    My anger on this issue clouds my heart with vengence and wrath too a point of losing perspective as regards Gods plan. Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord. Otherwise I would be consumed by my anger .
    Jesus said to become as children if you wish to enter the kingdom of God. I sure hope I live to see justice served righteously .
    The light is becoming brighter as the truths of this world are revealed. Its going to get ugly! And I doubt most are truly prepared for what’s on the horizon.
    So be it,”Amen”

15. ELIZABETH PETKU May 17, 2017 at 7:16 pm

I agree with Putin and Trump. Even, for so many people(specially rich) decency has no value anymore, for those, many of us, raised with values, decency cannot be rased.I remember a very sad story in Romania,where two orphane kids, were adopted by two Canadian citizens.The press said, they were canadians,The arrangement of adoption was made by a very powerful person from that city.The momment this two kids were taken out from the country, nobody was able to get in touch with them. At least, that the Romanian press wrote. The parents of a deceased father, were quiet, but the family, the mother of a deceased women, wanted to find out, how her granchildrens are doing.They wanted nothing more, just to know the whereabout of this two kids. The local government, I think the secret service, did everything to silence the grandmother and her family. The old grandmother, in her death bead,ask her daughter to never give up and find what happened with her grandchildren. Because of the pressure made to the local governor, the press read a ” message: comming from the children? from Canada, saying, they want to be left alone.. That was the message, but nobody saw the children/adults today in person. I read the story, some time ago truth or not, it’s hard to know. Time passed, but this story and the whereabout of this children, are till in my toughts. As you know,hundreds of childrens were adopted from Romannia.Many of them are OK but,many became a mistery. Who knows?