/, Main, Martial Law/Scariest Story of the Day-Two America’s at War with Each Other
Scariest Story of the Day-Two America’s at War with Each Other

deep-state-and-cia

America has bifurcated into two parts.  In theory, we have a Constitutional Republic. However, the real seat of power in this country is the deep state.  Which one do you want to live under.  If the deep state gets Donald Trump out, the road to tyranny will be wide open.  This is the scariest story out there.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

Life Change Tea

This special formula helps support people with problems such as digestion, nausea and constipation. Helps support healthy cholesterol levels as well as normal blood pressure. Helps clean out nicotine and second hand smoke and keeps the liver, lungs and colon healthy. This tea helps detoxify chemicals caused by parasites, bacteria, and toxins from the entire digestive system. Weight loss CAN be a side effect. This is a LIFE-CHANGING product. People have been feeling poorly for too long. It’s time to feel better. With continued use of the tea you can experience clearer, healthier, younger-looking skin, increased energy, and a happier outlook on life.  ORDER HERE

By | 2017-10-26T21:54:38+00:00 May 19th, 2017|Featured, Main, Martial Law|9 Comments

1. Denise May 19, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Prophet Dave. Thank You! Love You for your honourable truth.

2. Roberta Loy May 19, 2017 at 7:27 pm

It is Trump’s lack of “Wisdom” that I find so disconcerting.

3. Sybil lumpkin May 20, 2017 at 3:57 am

You came in loud and clear today. I’m not able to hear Infowars during the day. I have no sound but Alex forwards parts of his programs to my email I can hear it. I feel like you, Dave. I have worked tirelessly to pass info to all my contacts, write letters call the congressmen and create as much hell for them as I can. I doubt over two of my contacts do the same. I have seven great grandkids so I have a lot to loose. Rick wikes has been to silicone valley updates or new techniology world conference.It’s very scary and exciting. We are traveling at record breaking time. Soon the entire globe will be connected and we’ll be in total captivity. Where does that leave the body of christ?..no buying or selling!!!! Our choices are getting more limited and time is running out..Choose this day who you will serve.god bless, Dave

4. Kathy Langford May 20, 2017 at 4:37 am

Dave…what is it they expect from Americans like me? How are we supposed to fight something so big?

5. Jennifer Hogencamp May 20, 2017 at 6:44 am

God bless you and all you do to help your fellow mankind.

6. Kay J. Hall May 20, 2017 at 8:00 am

Yes, I’m scared of the way America is headed now. There are us and them now and its almost a civil war. How can we get organized to stsnd up to them? That’s the only way we can win and keep America free. “They” are well organized and funded, and “we” don’t know where to start.

7. Wayne Klinestiver May 20, 2017 at 9:08 am

Excellent commentary.
    Child sex trafficking is the Deep State’s Achilles heel. If there is one thing that would arouse universal outrage and lead to complete condemnation and a demand for justice, it would be the sexual abuse, torture, and death of innocent children. And if there is one thing that would “awaken” the sleeping masses, it would be the deep and pervasive nature of this gross crime against humanity.The Deep State (Satan and his seed) surely know this. We are now at the tipping point The line has been drawn and no quarter will be given by either side. This is the end game. Impeach Trump, no problem. Kill Trump, no problem. All bets are off!

8. Peter May 20, 2017 at 7:23 pm

If Trump is dispensed with, I believe that will be the last of the Presidency so called. In the storm the Presidency will be utterly cut off. Hosea 10:15. That is no longer continued. This means a dictatorial tyranny ensues. It will be Roman Fascism. See the fasces behind the Speaker’s rostrum in the House of Represntaives. The language of law is Latin. The upper house of the Comgress is the Senate, a Roman term. The Capitol building which houses the Congress has a dome that is a copy of St Peter’s basilica at St Peter’s Square in the Vatican City, complete with Egyptian Obelisk.
    The Pentagon, the Capitol, the Senate, the Congress, and Obelisk or Washington Monument all are operated within the precincts of Virgin Mary Land, Washington DC whose citizen’s are denied a democratic vote for the Presidency, because this is not democratic territory any longer, since 1776. It is separate from the United States of America – the government of America is this fascist entity, apart from, yet running that country. America has a foreign Vatican government right inside, near the Jesuit Georgetown University, the real government of America – your ‘deep state’.
    Is this too obvious and in your face, right under your nose, but never talked about, for Americans to see?

When the Fasces are entwined with Laurel wreaths, it is a statement of fact that it denotes Roman Caesarian Mitary Power. Behind the Speaker’s rostrum – the are so entwined. Abraham Lincoln is sculpted sitting on a Presidential armchair with fasces sculpted into each arm of the armchair front. Wake up to yourselves Americans! Rub your eyes and see the obvious.

9. Seeking Truth May 22, 2017 at 8:55 am

Mr. Hodges
    You are right about the two Americas. You are correct that it’s an individual decision. Your understanding of this is slightly incomplete.
    The two Americas that you refer to are actually two separate countries. One is the United States of America,(USA) and the other consists of Washington, D.C., it’s 16 insular possessions, and it’s enclaves.
    The USA is governed by the Constitution of the United States of America. The other is not required to follow that Constitution. So says the US Supreme Court.
    There is an article linked below that explains this. You said in this video that each of us must make the decision what America we want to live in. I admonish you to learn about “domicile” from the second article linked below.
    I would like to hear your comments on these articles. I hope you can contact me from the information I must supply to comment here. I don’t want to publish my contact in this email.

noconstitutionforyou.blogspot.com