/, Featured, Main/Famed Researcher and Author Jim Marrs Dead at 74
Famed Researcher and Author Jim Marrs Dead at 74

Best selling investigative journalist, Jim Marrs. passes away. Jim Marrs, dead at the age of 73,

Best selling investigative journalist, Jim Marrs, dead at the age of 74,

Without a doubt, the most famous JFK investigators has passed away. Celebrated author and researcher Jim Marrs passed away suddenly on August 2, 2017 at 74 years of age. The Common Sense Show wishes to express its condolences to Jim’s wife Carol and the rest of the Marrs family.

Marrs was a prominent figure in the Independent Media and his book Crossfire was the primary source of information for Oliver Stone‘s film JFK. Jim wrote books asserting the existence of government conspiracies regarding aliens9/11telepathy, and secret societies. He previously served as a news reporter in Dallas   Jim was the first to teach a class on the assassination of John F. Kennedy at University of Texas at Arlington.   Marrs was also member of the Scholars for 9/11 Truth,

My Personal Debt of Gratitude to Jim Marrs

On a  personal note, Jim spent time personally advising me on how to deal with Senator John McCain’s attempted theft of my property and that of 300 of my neighbors without compensation. Jim was introduced to me by my former news director, Annie DeRiso and my dear friend, the late Bill Pawelec.

I was longtime fan of Jim’s before I ever met him. However, in 2007, after I was offered my first radio show, the highly respected Jim Marrs appeared several times on my show which left some to wonder how an upstart broadcaster could attract such a high quality guest. Jim’s guest appearances followed me at each stop of my radio career. Jim also promoted my writings to several people in the Independent Media. Jim even cited some of research in the Gulf Oil Spill in his later releases.  It goes without saying that Dave Hodges and The Common Sense Show owed Jim a great debt of gratitude.

Beyond my personal grief at the loss of Jim, I mourn for our Republic because there just aren’t many researchers that ever reach the level that Jim reached in defense of what is true. America is a lesser place today with the loss of Jim Marrs. May God watch over his soul and bring comfort to his family.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TALE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “Hodges5”

TO FIND OUT MORE CLICK HERE

By | 2017-10-26T21:53:17+00:00 August 3rd, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|14 Comments

1. Lorelei Vision August 3, 2017 at 5:30 am

UGH! I am in the middle of “The Rise of the Fourth Reich” by Mr. Marrs – such a brilliant book!

My condolences and prayers to Mr. Marrs, his family, friends and loved ones. God Bless

2. Nancy August 3, 2017 at 6:44 am

This is so sad for his family, citizens of Texas, America and the global community. Truly a remarkable person. You can’t say enough about Jim. A giant of a man and a role model for integrity, honor, statesman, researcher, truth seeker…..I could go on and on. One of the good guys. We will all miss you, Jim. Prayers for the family.

3. Vietkonggook August 3, 2017 at 6:55 am

One of the best researcher and truth teller of all times. May you rest in peace in heaven, Jim.

4. Bruce Champion August 3, 2017 at 7:19 am

I loved his remark the He was living proof that there was a face on Mars

5. Ed August 3, 2017 at 7:35 am

Jim Marrs was a great source of information on the Bilderbergs and the Illuminati. I used to look forward to hearing his interviews on various radio shows. He was a great courageous man and a fearless patriot. He will be missed. I sincerely hope that he did not die under mysterious circumstances as so many others truth tellers have.

6. Ken Schnell August 3, 2017 at 7:43 am

I am shocked yet joyous that he is going home……..a truly good man and investigative journalist.

7. CH August 3, 2017 at 8:12 am

I have several books by Jim Marrs, he was a excellent and insightful writer. Through Mr. Marrs I found out that the Nazi’s indeed won WW2 because our country’s government brought over many of their scientists.

May the good Lord bless Jim Marrs and his family.

8. Wasetta August 3, 2017 at 1:04 pm

I LOVE JIM MARRS

9. Dana T Webb August 3, 2017 at 6:34 pm

I’ll miss Jim Marr’s he was a good man.

10. Savannah August 3, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Amen. I loved Jim Marrs since the first time I heard him on Coast To Coast am. I believe it was at least ten years ago. He was absolutely amazing at explaining complex conspiracy topics. I just hope he’s helping us from the other side.

11. Douglas Beaulac August 4, 2017 at 4:13 am

My condolences to Jim’s family and friends. He will not be forgotten.

12. Jackie Puppet August 4, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Jim Marrs had one of the sharpest minds I’ve ever heard on the radio, or read, on a variety of seemingly disparate topics, but probably intertwined.

Truth lost a huge warrior – RIP.

13. Links 221 | Cindy's Zone 2 August 5, 2017 at 9:48 am

[…] FDIC: Bank of America owes us half a billion dollars :The reason: Bank of America (BAC) underreported a key risk metric by tens of billions of dollars during the final three quarters of 2013 and all of 2014, the lawsuit said Shadow of leprosy falls again as experts claim millions of cases go undiagnosed Saving face: Facebook wants access without limits Leaked George Soros Plan to Turn Ireland into a Pro-Abortion Country Famed Researcher and Author Jim Marrs Dead at 74 […]

14. Vietkonggook August 5, 2017 at 9:17 pm

The likes of Jim Marrs are hard to come by . He was a gift of God to us to see behind the veils of secrecy of the deep state. Lord God, may you bless us with more patriots the likes of Jim Marrs. He was a one of the kind . Thank you Lord.