The Deep State Coup and Purge Is Upon Us- History Speaks Will America Listen?

death squads- god bless

This is a release of information provided to me by two federal employees from different agencies which has occured over the past five months. Their information, is independent of each other but follows a typical pattern of behavior related to regime change and a coup.

In the past 5 months, I have withheld some of this information from all except my closest confidants. This is the first public disclosure of what I have been told over the past five months.  I have chosen this time to reveal what I believe to be true based on what I have been told. Some will discount this account because I relied on two unnamed sources, although it is OK for the WaPo, the NYT, CNN, et al., to do so and their evidence is cited inside the halls of Congress. However, in Part Two of this series, I will present military operations manuals which shows exactly how they are going to execute this coup and subsequent purge as well as examples of how this scenario has already been practiced. Suffice it to say, that a definitive coup and purge are already underway in this country and the main targets are Trump and you, if you support Trump. Also, I would like to remind the reading public that my anonymous account of the events following the assassination of Ambassador Stevens, also obtained from an unnamed source was widely criticized until it was proven to be true four months after the revelations.

The Typical Coup

In the days and weeks following a coup, particularly an executive action in which a head of state was assassinated in  order to promote regime change, there are two related actions which follows on its heels. First, death squads are dispatched to neutralize key opposition figures. Many times the strategy is centered around threatening the family of the target followed by an inducement (ie a bribe). Failing to compromise the target, through bribery and intimidation, they are then eliminated and it is often made to look like “an accident”.  Secondarily, and after the key opposition figures are eliminated, a false flag(s) typically ensue and the ‘deplorables of the day are separated from society.

As an aside, the undesirables, or the “deplorables” as they were called by Hillary Clinton during the campaign, are eliminated. These events are a tried and true prescription for regime change. The elimination of opposition figures (ie politicians, media) and the masses who are fervent in their support of opposition figures are eliminated time and time again in history. This is the unmistakable pattern.

To summarize the above information and translate the threat into modern terms, if Trump is removed from office, there are many who need to think about going into hiding until the coming purge is over.

I Have Been Warned-TWICE!

To date, I have never been offered a bribe or inducement to forsake my position as a watchdog of the Deep State and their incessant efforts to corrupt our government. When I have been warned about the coming danger to key members of the Independent Media and the some of the “radicals” in the general population, I am quick to point out that there never has been an opportunity for me to compromise myself. I was told that this fact would not keep me from being targeted. Average people in the general population, as I have learned, would be well-advised to heed the same warning. All of you having read these words, have been assigned a threat assessment score by the NSA. Much of the score is based on your browsing habits.  Enough said!

In February, a State Department official, not Monika Wesolowski, warned me that the social media was ready to launch an all-out censorship program against the Independent Media (IM). In March, when Youtube ads first diminished, I recognized what has happening before others because I had been sensitized to the coming event. I was also told that the action against the IM would not stop there. I was told very clearly that in the real world of the CIA, there are private contractors that serve as death squads who make people disappear in a variety of “accidental” ways. A case in point, in the current time frame, would be what is presently happening to natural health care doctors.

I was also told that if Trump is removed, I would be smart to temporarily relocate and to do so very covertly. In a coup, if one can survive the initial purge, the chances for survival is great. Along these lines, I want everyone to ask the question, have you noticed any of your favorite IM reporters softening their stance? Are they more calm in their outspoken criticism of the Deep State?  If so, this would be an example of the bribery and compromised factor that I spoke of. I am told that this has been going on since before Obama left office.

I asked my State Department contact what should be the trigger to cease operations and go into hiding as they were suggesting? The answer was the take down of Donald Trump. I believe we are on the edge of this happening. But even if I am incorrect in my interpretation, there is more supportive information.

The Attorney General Is Compromised

Many in the IM are accusing the Attorney General (AG) of being compromised and of being a sell out. I am convinced that these allegations are true. AG Sessions released documents related to the Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting in Phoenix which were heavily redacted. There is a enough to take down both parties. However, Sessions is showing the American people that the fix is in. Sessions is afraid of the Clintons because there is clearly enough evidence to prosecute the couple on multiple charges. And all we get is crickets chirping.

I am also convinced that I have come upon other information that demonstrates how much Sessions is compromised and is disloyal to President Trump. I have had a long-time acquaintance in one of the major enforcement organizations in the government. According to this source, a small group of federal employees were investigating the possible use of death squads on American soil. I have been told that Sessions underlings squashed requests from this group for search warrants and subpoenas for evidence in this matter. Further, the funding for the investigation has been terminated. I was also told that Trump very likely does not have any idea that this was going on and won’t until it appears here or in another source that has been given the information. By the way, I was told that I was not the first choice to release this information, by my second sources, but that the first group had their hand on the chicken switch and it is taking everything within my power to not publicly call them out for the cowards that they are.

This source repeated the State Department source’s warning of a coming purge in advance of and immediately following a purge. There is no identifiable time frame that can be offered. However, I believe that what happens with Robert Mueller’s grand jury will prove to be a pivotal moment.

What’s An Average American to do?

The options are slim an none and slim just left town. We could try screaming from the rooftops but I think it is too late as these forces are already in motion. This issue will not be decided by the people. It will be decided by the military. And the military provides documentation that I will bring forth in Part Two which demonstrates the totality of the purge that is coming.

Warning: Part Two may contain images and messages which are troublesome to those who suffer from cognitive dissonance and corporate media group think.

Steve Quayle: “What is coming is no longer coming, it is here!”

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody atIn  .  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TALE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “dave5”

TO FIND OUT MORE CLICK HERE

By |August 8th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main, United States|25 Comments

1. James Stamulis August 8, 2017 at 5:33 am

Remember Obama removed about 250 top military leaders during his dictatorship and congress and the MSM were silent on this. Mattis should have rehired them.

2. Rinaldo Bonovento August 8, 2017 at 5:41 am

As sad as this info is, I do believe you are right and on target. Who was it that said, ” Never let a good crisis go to waste, and what I mean by that its an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before-Rahm Emanuel..

3. Dan Benson August 8, 2017 at 5:49 am

This proves to me the truth that some that have come out of the FBI’s National Police Academy where officers I know who have been through the course stated that they are preaching “Constitutionalists” are potential terrorists and the Constitution is no longer the law of the land.
    I was directly told that my ID card as a police officer was not issued by the Dept but a federal smart card that put me on a list to be tapped for my skills in the event a city that has much unrest, needs more police. That these deployments would be at the federal Govt. direction and my pay would be made by the federal govt. These “deployments” would be open ended, as long as we are needed.
    We had MAC-TAC training several years ago. We were openly told chaos (people from the inner cities would come to the suburbs where money and food are) was coming and that we had to prepare, but we had some time that this was several years off. That was several (4) years ago. It appears time is just about up. Some believed the Ferguson uprising was the beginning of this and that was the reason for the initial strong reaction and the subsequent stand down; it was not the time.
    Your right Dave, the deep state is like a cancer that has metastasized throughout the entire body. Try to kill the cancer (the deep state), the medicine kills the patient. Don’t try to kill this cancer (the deep state) the patient dies.

4. GeorgeG August 8, 2017 at 6:13 am

If an obvious take over of our government happens, a lot of old men like me in their sixties are going to be fighting back. There are a many heavily armed patriots still out there.

5. Lorelei Vision August 8, 2017 at 6:32 am

The only answer is to PRAY for God to thwart these Satanic underlings and minions to FAIL in their tasks against Trump and the American people. I am grateful you are brave enough to bring to light the machinations and chicanery of the Deep State, and I pray to keep cover over you and others in the IM that continue to do so. God Bless you and thank you, may God keep you and your family safe from all malevolent beings in these troubled days.

6. Dan kelleher August 8, 2017 at 6:33 am

Dave-been listening and reading your TRUTH for about a year or so. On behalf of real americans in the florida keys i thank you for your service to this country.psalm 144-1. THANKYOU MY BROTHER!!!!

7. Lorelei Vision August 8, 2017 at 6:39 am

BTW, it is of no surprise that the Deep State is plotting to assassinate President Trump. The only surprise, for some people that aren’t paying attention is the fact that Republicans are involved in the plot. It should be obvious to people given the foot-dragging by the Republican Congress to thwart and kill Trump’s agenda, but too many people are still caught up in the Republican versus Democrat paradigm. With a majority Republican House and Senate, Trump’s agenda should be sailing through. Nope. Republicans are in on the fix as well, McCain, Ryan, McConnell and others who are bought and paid for Deep State operatives. They are all aligning themselves to stand behind President Pence – the shill that will continue the NWO’s agenda for the collapse of the USA. This is JFK, Part Two with one difference. People are connected and paying attention, well-armed people who have had enough of the Deep State’s shenanigans. I can see a Civil War touched off with Trump’s assassination. My only question is: Does the Deep State WANT a Civil War? Is it all a part of the agenda they have? The USA would be in chaos, millions would be killed, the economy would sink further and the USA would be ripe for her enemies to pick her carcass and take her over. Just thinking out loud…

8. Joysing August 8, 2017 at 6:55 am

The Liars and the lies revealed are two thirds destroyed and the rest dissolves on it’s own! This is a truth and there is no power greater then the Truth. The Light shines the darkness dissipates and those desperately clinging to their illusions will either wake up or dissolve with the lies.

9. knobster August 8, 2017 at 8:39 am

This veteran standing by and ready. If the deep state takes out Trump, they will not believe the coming tsunami…

10. Wayne August 8, 2017 at 10:45 am

WHAT YOU ALL ARE SEEING IS THE PLAN THE DEMOCRATS HAD BEEN KEEPING SECRET! THIS GOES ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE IMPEACHMENT OF THE HONORABLE RICHARD M NIXON!!! THIS IS WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO BRING TO LIGHT BACK IN THE 70’S!!
    WE ARE LIVING IT NOW!!!!
    THE ONLY THING PATRIOTS CAN DO IS BE READY TO DEFEND OUR PRESIDENT & COUNTRY WITH DEADLY FORCE!!!!

11. Ghost33 August 8, 2017 at 2:48 pm

I think they already have pres Trump/ notice the folded arms

12. Raptorman August 8, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Here is the legal underpinning for silencing the independent media if Trump could be politically isolated. Please read carefully Dave. The compromised AG, the secretary of treasury and the secretary of state can make the determination to shut down any independent media outlet they want. Without the President!!!!!!! It’s all in executive order 13694 passed by Obama before leaving office. Hey isn’t this the same group of bureaucrats FBI memos called the “shadow government” last year before the elections? You bet. https://raptormanreports.com/2017/07/15/the-deep-states-trump-card-against-independent-media-executive-order-13694/

13. Tom Jackson August 8, 2017 at 9:13 pm

There must be a powerful citizens malitia installed immediately in Washington DC. It’s the only way we can show a sign of force against the deep state and I don’t capitalize deep state because they are treasonous scum and don’t deserve to be capitalized.

14. MadMagyar August 8, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Your ads are tied in with ad networks which make the stories nearly impossible to read. This one required the fastest clicking on “no” (to the question of do I want to proceed) about 20 – 30 times each time the warnings came up. They came up at least a dozen times, and I had to click “no” for each one, so that is 240 – 360 times I had to click on the warning to get past it. The web page locked up even between those times, so I couldn’t even scroll down to read past the first paragraph for a good 5 minutes or more. The ad network is btrll.com and they’re all over many of the websites I read, and especially on websites Steve Quayle links to. This is so irritating and time consuming I am going to have to stop reading your stories. Sorry, but you need to address this problem or give up your readership.

And now even the captcha doesn’t work properly”

EDITOR’S NOTE: UNFORTUNATELY, YOU HAVE A VIRUS. THE ONLY POPUP I EMPLOY IS A ONE-TIME OFFER TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER. CAPTCHA WORKS FINE AS WE PROCESSED OVER 70 COMMENTS TODAY.

15. Matt August 9, 2017 at 3:35 am

As pertains to stevens, find the email regarding “the blind cleric” (Al-Sadr) and follow that lead.

16. Tom Jackson August 9, 2017 at 3:35 am

Sorry to say Dave but I have had a problem with the CAPTCHA also. I have had many posts kicked out and I am pretty good at 3rd grade math. It asks you to return and redo CAPTCHA and when you tap the back button it takes you back to the main page and the post is gone and you have to start all over again. Thanks for all your efforts Dave.

17. Matt August 9, 2017 at 3:40 am

If it helps, most of the military are real deal oathkeepers. As an example look at TF Gator/Operation Crescent Guard in NOLA after Katrina.

18. MadMagyar August 9, 2017 at 4:07 am

I’ve been in the computer industry since ’74. I was taught security tech by some of the best (my best friend set up the network security for several large California Sheriff’s Departments back in 2001 which STILL hasn’t been hacked). I don’t HAVE any viruses, my security settings are set to a high level so I won’t GET any, and my antivirus settings are high as well.. What’s happening is my system is catching the discrepancy between what the names on certifications are set for (the ones on the various adware sites) and what is actually ON the websites they are pulling the ad content from – AND THE VIRUSES THAT ARE LOADED ON THOSE ADS. This is a well known technique, and it is popping up on many websites recently, and growing. I can go to websites WITHOUT ads and never see the security warnings. I can go to websites without the kind of ads your site and several others have (Steve Quayle’s included) and the warnings won’t come up. But there are certain kinds of sites, most of them in the “independent media” which are now basically useless, because the security warnings keep popping up too fast to turn off. This essentially makes the site useless to the unaware and naïve user – like most of your readers. You should look at this as another form of attack against IM websites, not as just some guy having an issue with a virus. What I’m saying is that most people do NOT have their security settings set to such a high level, so they can log on to a web page without seeing these warnings. I never used to see them except occasionally, and had never seen them before on your website. Then they started appearing, a few at a time on some sites, now more frequently, and it’s been in the last few days that I’ve seen them on yours. If you ignore this, you will probably start seeing problems with your host server, and sooner rather than later.

19. Cathy Leta August 9, 2017 at 4:35 am

Dave, I just turned 64 and am very alarmed by all this truth I’m finding out. We’re not suppose to live in “fear”…so it’s not fear I feel…it’s more overwhelmed and how/what/where. As a single mother, caring for a disabled vet and young daughter..I am seriously frozen. I am w/o financial means to make any protective move, not to be saved, but to fight!!! I thank you and all those, like Steve Quayle and others for all the wakening up! On all levels I’ve been forced to re-educate myself, undo all that I believed and re-organize as best I can. At least I can honestly say, I am warned and know what’s coming. God Bless You! All I have to offer is my gratitude and prayers of Protection. But I give it with sincere heart from the bottom of my soul. The only thing I can claim from this life. In Jesus Name, and by His Blood shed for our sins, salvation and redemption!!!

20. Mike August 9, 2017 at 5:30 am

Hi Dave. Thank you for all you do. Would like to know who the chicken first choice was. I still believe a military coup of the congress and senate is necessary. So sick of these people representing their own selves, and others grandstanding their support to the people while screwing the people at the same time.
    Term limits, mo pensions for anyone less than 10 years in office, and then those pensions prorated for years served, NOT FULL PAY!
    Trump needs to fire all independent counsels, McMasters, Sessions, and get someone as AG who goes after the sharks, not the guppies. Clinton, Lynch, Holder, McCain, Comey, and the rest of the smut in DC.
    TRUMP ALSO MUST DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD, the baby killers and parts peddlars. And, let us not be so quick to point fingers at North Korea. USA instigates most if not all the wars, and lies to gain people support. I am a usmc combat vet, sick of the BS.

21. Ken Johnston August 9, 2017 at 11:45 am

God The Father at Holy Love August 8, 2017.
    “In your nation now there is an evil collusion to unseat your reigning President. This is why there is disunity instead of support for the good he is trying to accomplish. I am protecting him. I invite him to pray before he makes big decisions. Once again, the greatest threat to world peace is the abuse of authority and the compromise of Truth – an apt description of the North Korean regime.”

22. Ken Johnston August 9, 2017 at 11:59 am

Everybody just keep exposing this evil and pray pray pray. President Trump is God’s man, and who can defeat us if God is on our side? Nobody! Read Jesus’s message dated November 19, 2016, & God The Father’s message August 8, 2016
    at Holylove.org also Psalms 89:19-26.
    DON’T GIVE UP, JUST KEEP FIGHTING.

23. Ken Johnston August 9, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Psalms 89:19-26 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
    In a vision, you once said to your faithful followers: “I have helped a mighty hero. I chose him from my people and made him famous. David, my servant, is the one I chose to be king, and I will always be there to help and strengthen him. “No enemy will outsmart David, and he won’t be defeated by any hateful people. I will strike down and crush his troublesome enemies. He will always be able to depend on my love, and I will make him strong with my own power. I will let him rule the lands across the rivers and seas. He will say to me, ‘You are my Father and my God, as well as the mighty rock where I am safe.’
    Psalms 89:19‭-‬26 CEVUK

24. Shepherd August 9, 2017 at 12:47 pm

[…] The Deep State Coup and Purge Is Upon Us- History Speaks Will America Listen? […]

25. bigo August 11, 2017 at 5:54 am

I disagree. Trump is a deep stater. Any take down will be scripted.