rtCSS-Offical-New-Logo2

Closed for plumbing reasons. Will reopen for the redepositing of society's human waste.

Do you remember when several Walmarts closed for plumbing reasons in the middle of Jade Helm 15?  Have they reopened for the redepositing of society’s human waste?

Does anyone else find it interesting that refugees are being taken to Walmart in the midst of Harvey? Aren’t there any other relief facilities available? How much is Walmart making from this “humanitarian gesture”?

Here is the story:

By | 2017-10-26T21:52:37+00:00 September 1st, 2017|Featured, Main, Martial Law|11 Comments

1. charlie abrahamson September 1, 2017 at 3:49 pm

Thanks for your show Dave, its hard to find the REAL News..I listen to Coast to Coast and George makes sure some of his people he interviews stay away from talking about Jade Helm, 9-11, etc.. and just glad handing any caller comments which shine a light where your not afraid to.. thanks again…

2. RuralAm September 1, 2017 at 6:53 pm

May I suggest that if you have family dealing with this disaster and their paycheck has been disrupted
    that you consider paying their cell phone bill to maintain contact? So many people live paycheck to paycheck. We dont want these people to quietly disappear.

3. Christine Boehm September 1, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Jade Helm is sky net, the AI system that uses the smart grid 5G, smart meters, smart phones, etc to inflict massive amounts of pain if you do not comply. They are torturing me to death, I wish someone would listen to my story and help, I am a targeted individual and they are literally destorying my body. Jade Helm is the new AI , Cern steal your soul like Robert Duncan said, help MkUltra victum since birth. I dont have much time left , Chrissy 720-883-8066

4. J September 1, 2017 at 11:11 pm

A Trial Run?

5. Rick September 2, 2017 at 4:37 am

Did Walmart install many showers and toilets when they remodeled?
    If not, I can’t see the buildings being used to house very many people.
    Going with the conspiracy theories, the Harvey refugees could be a great trial run for future sinister plans.

6. Mary Voss September 2, 2017 at 4:54 am

Hi Dave- if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s a duck! Quack, quack wal-mart FEMA camps.

7. robert g bernardini September 2, 2017 at 7:51 am

It’s not like we havn’t seen the inside of some of these detainment centers with gas chambers and guillotines . I for one wouldn’t go in one . I would say hey my uncle lives down the road I can walk . Fuck that I don’t trust our government at all .

8. Vietkonggook September 2, 2017 at 11:05 am

Texas has its own power grid. This could be the reason they needed to weaken Texas ‘ economy and pull the ace card of economic collapse. Remember, Sept 11 is coming forth in a few days. And another storm brewing in the Atlantic Ocean.

9. Avery Mann September 2, 2017 at 2:20 pm

So now we’re going to call them “refugee centers” , eh ??! That’s a good one, Dave.

10. Storm September 2, 2017 at 4:28 pm

These are American citizens, hurricane flood victims, Not Refugees!

11. Vietkonggook September 3, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Two walmarts were closed in Houston last yr. The video that showed the truck leaving for walmart as claimed must have taken them to the one at Cutten Road/FM 1960 which was closest to Tidwell where the evacuess came from.