/, Main, Martial Law/Multiple Reports of FEMA Camp Incarcerations in the Wake of Hurricane Harvey
Multiple Reports of FEMA Camp Incarcerations in the Wake of Hurricane Harvey

fema-camp-c2

There are SEVERAL personal reports I am receiving regarding the FEMA Camp incarcerations in the wake of Hurrican Harvey. Here is a summary…

By | 2017-10-26T21:52:29+00:00 September 9th, 2017|Featured, Main, Martial Law|8 Comments

1. Joyce Volant September 10, 2017 at 3:31 am

Of course I can’t find the article now, but I live in Florida, so I’ve been watching all this carefully. I read a couple of days ago that, due to Hurricane Irma being so destructive and deadly, the authorities are rounding up the homeless and committing them (Baker-Acting them) for a 36-hour stay at mental health institutions involuntary. Due to the Baker Act, if you know someone who is being a danger to themselves (suicidal) or others, you can have them involuntarily committed for at least 36 hours, after which they are let go unless behavior indicates otherwise. Now I know this must sound controversial, but in reality we know that a lot of homeless people are mentally ill and refuse to live off the streets if given the opportunity; therefore this is strictly to help these homeless people be in a safe area, instead of them trying to stay in the street during a hurricane.

2. Suzanne Marie Richey September 10, 2017 at 4:00 am

Hey Dave – surely people going into the shelters are required to sign in so the government should be required to publish a list of names. The report is only 124,000 people are staying in the 400+ shelters across Florida and that number reported seems low. The issue is that those Santanic and Luciferians in the rogue government will take advantage of the hurricane to hide human sacrifice.

Maybe we need to set a website up and get someone on the inside to take a “role call” and document everyone staying in these shelters and make the list as a part of a congressional record.

3. Clem Upshaw September 10, 2017 at 4:12 am

When they hold up non-homeless people then I would be really concerned. Have to believe at least at this point because of extreme weather that it is for their safety.

4. baldeagle September 10, 2017 at 5:04 am

So, now the culling starts. Which reminds me of what my dad told me about what was happening in Holland during the war years. (I was listening). My dad’s brother was also taken away to a concentration camp and put to death. Creeps me out when I recall Dr. Rima Laibow’s remarks by a VIP patient of hers who told her about them going after “useless eaters”. I think that’s the term she used. God Bless Dave. You are ” On Point” Please keep yourself safe.

5. Iva September 10, 2017 at 9:23 am

I would take these reports very seriously. There were people disappearing in FEMA camps with Hurricane Sandy also. There were a lot of reports about whole groups of people strangely disappearing. Beware. “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” 1Thessalonians 5:3.

6. Sharon Pyeatt September 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm

As someone who lives on the Gulf Coast and my area is badly flooded by Harvey, I have yet to see or know anyone being put in Fema camps. My sister, nephew, and many friends homes have been flooded and not one has been in Fema camps. In fact the National Guard and DPS officers are at the end of my road to keep people from driving in flood waters. One lady in my area who’s husband stayed behind in their house in the flood has said the military has knocked on their door only to give water and Mre”s. I don’t know about Houston but as for Brazoria County we are strong.

7. Marie September 10, 2017 at 5:05 pm

I am thinking these people will be considered as breaking curfew and that is reason to detain them

8. G September 11, 2017 at 4:12 pm

I wonder- Have the guillotines been activated?