/, Main, United States/The Dilemma of Raising a Child to Live In the New World Order
The Dilemma of Raising a Child to Live In the New World Order

I have written countless articles where I accuse Google as being the enemy of democracy. Google is  more powerful than nations. They are treating the world like any conquering army. They are erasing history, altering culture, stiffling legitimate dissent, strangling economic competition,monopolizing the Internet, hacking elections and relentlessly spying on American citizens.

Beyond 1984

Google has gone beyond Orwell’s 1984. They are in the midst of creating a “Blue Pill” reality. Google is the matrix. Google has created the cage where the young people of America are growing up. It is the cage that people my generation resists because we were essentially born free. My generation respects our collective innate spirit of autonomy that the Lord blessed us with. However, our younger generation has been raised in the Google-created cage and they do not know true freedom and are unable to see the loss of free will that is a central part of our God-created spirit.

The Despot, John McCain, Taught Me About Freedom

When John McCain tried to steal my community’s property without compensation, he awakened my spirit of self-preservation and ultimately freedom. When I discovered what this demagogue and his kind had in store for the American people as one of the Deep State’s chief minions, I opposed McCain with every fiber in my being.

My beloved wife had a difficult time absorbing all that I was learning in the false matrix created by the globalists which is dominated by Google.  I am sure there were times when my wife wondered if I was going to lose my mind. However, as I discovered, my talented, highly intelligent and beautiful wife and myself were merely on two different learning curves. My wife was raised by two wonderful parents who taught her to be independent and my wife was not raised in the proverbial Google-created  cage and could think for herself. Today, my wife educates me about much of what is really going in the world outside of our false reality as shaped by the CNN’s of the world.

The Fruit Does Not Fall Very Far From the Tree

My son is as independent at his mother and father and summarily rejects all elements of arbitrary control over his freedom. However, when I compare my son’s awareness and desire to be in control of his destiny to that of  many of his friends, he is in rarified air. My fear for him is that he will get crushed by the ruling authority if my generation is not successful against the Google type entities that control the New World Order. For example, most young adults favor socialism as their preferred from of government and if they have their way, Bernie Sanders will be the next President. In other words, many of son’s cohorts are already enslaved as slavery first begins in the mind.

It is in this sense that my generation will be the last generation to know true freedom. Respect for the Constitution, the rule of law and our nation’s Chrisitan traditions are all fading into the sunset and I am experiencing cognitive dissonance as I cannot fathom what motivates people to vote for such nefarious people as Hillary Clinton.

The young people have in large part forsaken the Lord. They are self-entitled and one ruler away from acting out, in real life, a Lord of the Flies type of country where dissenters are disposed of and the hive mentality reigns supreme. And to all you parents who have raised intelligent and autonomous children, you, me, have raised our children to not fit into what is coming. And what is coming? It is the Mark of the Beast which I have documented as well as my concerns that Google is that central authority and technology that will usher in the Mark of the Beast.

My Son Is Not Anyone’s Cannon Fodder

When my son was young, I was writing counseling courses for a post-secondary institution where I met a wonderful person who happened to be one of the Deans of the University. He and I bemoaned our ruling class who thought nothing of sending our young people off to die in a banker’s created war of occupation. We swore to each other that we would never send our sons off to such a conflict no matter what we had to do including the leaving of our country.

Conclusion

Today, all parents are forced to confront the same kind of reality. However, the stakes are much higher. It is no longer just a question of letting your child be sacrificed in a banker’s war. It is now a question of letting your children have their souls compromised. By teaching our children to “fit in” to the ruling regime in this country, and I am not speaking of Trump, we are teaching our children to compromise their Christian principles. However, I know history and I know that if I do not teach my son to “blend in” and become of the members of the Satanic Deep State, Google-dominated hive members, he will live a life of terrible persecution and worse. In short, I often wonder if the independent spirit we impart to our offspring will the reason that will not end their lives in an old age home, but in a FEMA camp.

I was once told, after I had just become a father, that the hardest thing to do in life was to let go of your children as they grow up. I found that was not the case at all. The hardest thing about being a father is to let our children go and live in a world dominated by the Googles’ on this planet. And who controls these entitites such as Google? It is none other than Satan, himself. The next stop on this planet is the Mark of the Beast.

My generation picked a helluva time to become parents.

By | 2017-10-26T21:52:29+00:00 September 9th, 2017|Featured, Main, United States|14 Comments

1. Vietkonggook September 9, 2017 at 7:59 am

There will be a rally by Texan patriots to defend the removal of the Robert E Lee statue in Dallas this coming Sept 16. THe city council has already voted to have it removed but a judge tried to put a restraining order on it. Dallas is going to be the second city to remove confederate monuments. Just last week, San Antonio removed one at Travis Park in the dead of night while people of all colors in Houston were suffering from Hurricane Harvey. When people were helping each other and saving lives irregardless of race, color , creed and politico religious affiliations, the marxist operatives in the San Antonio City Council decided to have it remove as quickly as possible. This is what s happening behind the scenes. It appears they were taking advantage of the chaos in Houston to proceed with their marxist agenda of historical revisionism. Then whats next in line at the right timing ? Gun confiscation ? Property confiscation? FEMA incarceration? Deportation? Extermination?

2. Michele September 9, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Amen. I home school my three children. It is nice to know I am not alone in my concerns for my children. Thank you for voicing what I had a hard time digesting.

3. Useless Eater September 9, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Google is not the enemy of democracy. It is a facilitator of it. Democracy, however, is the enemy of freedom. Think about it…the whole point of Google is creating false narratives and the whole point of false narratives is to get slaves to voluntarily give up more of their freedoms by voting to solve the fake problems of that which the likes of Google gives perception. While you may preach the horrors of what children are being taught, you, too, are a facilitator of lies like “democracy is good” to your readers. Irresponsible. And, to prove it, you will not post this comment, further facilitating your will on others, without regard to the truth of how evil democracy truly is.

4. Laurie schad September 9, 2017 at 4:11 pm

My husband and I have realized this from the get go in raising our children. We also fought against sending our children into the elites war machine. They are free thinkers. As a homeschool mom I discussed the prison camp scenario as we read many books of believers who died for their faith in history. That’s where they could see the MO of the ant Christ spirit working over and over again.
    I recommend a book, “A Thousand Shall Fall”. It’s a testimony of a father forced into nazi military and as he’s leaving his oldest son comes home gong ho to join the Hitler youth.

5. keith September 9, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Reality Bites, and you have hit the nail on the head with regards to all children growing up in the New World American Empire. Unfortunately (I mean Fortunately) Dave, the US is not going to succeed, its just too far past stupid to realize it. Which, for the rest of the world, is extremely scary, a lunatic, psychopathic population with unlimited money and weapons must be stopped, and they will be, because the rest of the world finally and completely understands the consequences.

You should leave, but you addressed this before, I read it, and you were wrong. Sorry, but the US is much worse than even you think you know. Retribution from an entire planet of generational victims is not going to be forgiven. The US is the same as Israel, they own it, therefore the US will repeat the same as all history has before for thousands of years and for the same reasons. “By Deception,Thou Shalt Do War” That is all we and our children are, cannon fodder and expendable commodities for the false chosen ones. Wake Up, Pass This & Go 2 The Next Level

6. Trevor September 9, 2017 at 4:46 pm

As a 44 old male, highschool diploma,self educated, will not have a child growing up in the world today. Im protecting my unborn children. Ive never married, not to say it wont happen. It would be an injustice to bring a child into this world even though children are a blessing from god. In the bible it says beware of having children in the end times. Knowing what i know now i would not bring a child into bondage. Heck i could go on but its been a journey.

7. Steph B. September 9, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Tell your children to read Corrie Ten Boom’s books (The Hiding Place, Tramp for the Lord) or listen to her on YouTube and learn how to live free–even in prison.

8. Robert Rosa September 9, 2017 at 5:53 pm

EXCELLENT!

9. Michael September 9, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Thank You Dave for another great article, I love your insight into important issues the MSM ignores. Google and Facebook are controlled by the CIA along with so many other social sites. I’m almost 50 years old and I don’t recognize this country anymore because it does seem Satan is in charge. Keep up the good work and God Bless.

10. Ralph Sullins September 9, 2017 at 10:21 pm

What an excellent article you have written! I lived in an foreign country for nearly six years in which I watched “The Herd Mentality” destroy the freedom God gave man. I am getting off the point but I want to say more and more people prefer slavery over their freedom. If slavery allows them to fulfill their carnal desires, they will accept the lie. They have traded freedom for a false belief of security but why do they need privacy when they have nothing to hide. People would rather be politically correct so they do not offend people unless you are the enemy of the state so they can bad mouth you all they want. I would recommend a song by Barry McGuire call “Don’t Blame God”. Again, a great article!

11. Zella September 10, 2017 at 4:14 am

Right on; I also see and feel this dilemma, this tension. All you can do is continue on with the freedom in the spirit, do not let that be diminished, keep your light shining on a hill. MANY people are waking up and are alert to all of what you say as well as we are meeting and interacting with this socialist/liberal/mindless beehive daily. Mind boggling the propaganda that they swallow hook line and sinker. But when you look in their eyes, they are filled with hatred which is just a form of self-hatred of their inability to operate in a society where they were expected to mature and grow up and make their own way. That is why they are rebelling, they don’t want to grow up, they want the state to be their nanny, mommy, daddy, husband, wife, father of their children, etc. That is why they are drawn to socialism, so they don’t have to self actuate, they just have to suck on the nipple for life. AND they are dumbed down and have no curiosity to learn the past so as to make a path for the future. They will gobble up google’s design of their future. However, form what I know, even google will fail and this whole creation will fall and pass and independent men and women of good will with God in their heart will inherit the earth.

12. Betty Wallace September 10, 2017 at 5:30 am

Prepare spiritually and remember God chose you from the beginning to live this remarkable time for His honor and glory forever. May God bless you and protect you.

13. david September 10, 2017 at 5:47 am

Dave…your the best buddy.

From a father of two millennials.

14. Stephanie gonzales September 11, 2017 at 2:11 pm

I gotta say I agree with the post. I fear my children’s future everyday. I hope and pray the masses open their eyes because our time is coming and we will all need to make sure and make the right choice. May YHVH (YAHWEH) BLESS ALL OF YOU AND BRING U ENLIGHTMENT TO SEE THE BATTLE AHEAD AND CLARIFY FOR YOU WHO THE ENEMY EEALLY IS. I pray YHVH will watch over us all and help guide us along the path he has chosen for us. Amen.