There is a reality coming to America, and to some degree we have already seen it during Hurricanes Harvey and Irmageddon. The fundamental that can be drawn from the recent calamties is you are either prepping or you are preparing to become a statistic.
There are some tried and true resources of which you must have on hand when the trouble begins. If you wait until danger arrives, it is already too late. Remember, the shelves in Houston were emptied in 4 hours prior to the arrival of Harvey.
It is no secret that the resouces that people must have on hand when the crisis comes calling consist of the following:
As long as I can pay my bills, I could care less who you use to meet these needs. However, I have a selfish interest on why I want everyone to meet these needs in advance of a crisis:
- I will not feed and water you.
- I am not sharing my guns and ammo with you.
- I certainly will not loan you “gold”
- I am sorry, but my family may need the resources I have stockpiled as it relates to meds.
I turn away about 80% of all offered advertising because it does not serve the interests of my audience in the previously identified list.
At The Common Sense Show, we represent vendors who offer these products and services.
- Guns and ammunition are not sold on The Common Sense Show
- Food is offered by Numanna (www.numanna/hodges– coupon code hodges9 for 5% discount
- Water filtration is available at www.readymaderesources.com
- Gold is offered through Renaissance Precious Metals (406-586-4842)
- Life saving natural supplements are offered at www.healthmasters.com– coupon code is CSS5 for a 5% discount.
I do not care who you use, but if you do not use some vendor for the 6 areas identified in this article, you are preparing to be a statistic.
This is a riveting interview that the readers should help go viral.