/, Featured, Main/There is Only One Way to Protect Yourself from Credit Agency Fraud and Incompetence (Equifax)

equifax

The Equifax false flag attack will never touch my family. This article and accompanying short video will explain why I am not worried about Equifax and their total lack of cyber-security.

The Boobs From Equifax

Before I tell you how it is possible to avoid credit agency fraud and incompetence, I wanted all of you to know that what a complete bunch of incompetent boobs work at Equifax. This “pillar” of excellent credit reporting has my wife working at a place she has never worked at. These morons shaved 10 years off of my age and there is no mention of my corporation that is my main source of income. If you cannot get Equifax to accurately report your either spouse’s place of employment, or yours, and if they cannot get your age right, then what good are they? The are complete, incompetent idiots. But not to worry, we will never have any anxiety about Equifax ever again.

Did you know that the corporations that support credit agencies like Equifax, they actually benefit from these so-called data breaches. Their corporate owners and/or sponsors keep making sales that they ordinarily would not make. The banks honor the identity theft and ruin the credit of the identity theft victim and it takes years and tens of thousands of dollars to straighten it out. Meanwhile, corporate profits are increased and when the credit report is corrected, the money does not get repayed to the banks. The corporate and banking “victims” write off the losses AFTER they have already experienced a financial benefit. And of course, the “loss” is passed on to the consumers. That would be you.

Here is how we get around the Equifax scam…

As you can see, we don’t use credit agencies. The only things that can happen when you use credit agencies are bad:

1. Identity theft– You could spend tens of thousands of dollars clearing your credit for what Equifax just let happen to you. You could be denied employment. You could be denied a place to rent as a result of Equifax’s lack of cyber-security. Your bank loans could also be called in. and even when you use companies like Life-Lock to protect your identity and they work to remove all negative credit refrences due to this kind of cyber-incompetence, you could spend years having bad credit in the meantime.
  2. Your Children Are Vulnerable-Most importantly, your children’s identity is now compromised and they could “enjoy a life-time of bad credit.

If there is a silver lining to this event, it should teach every important the importance of being frugal. There are many wise families, my family included, that don’t use credit. If one needs credit, one could use a short window to establish credit and then disappear from the radar screen by closing your credit once you have purchased your house. That is what we have done.

Ironically, if Americans were not so reckless and irresponsible with credit, we would not need incompetent companies like Equifax. Further, if people would learn to pay as you go with no credit, prices would come down, dramatically, particularily in the housing and the car markets. The elite would never get away charging what they do for a house if they knew you would not use credit. Unfortunately, Americans are collectively retarded when it comes to understanding economic issues, so the chance of a consumer-led reform movement are slim and none and slim just left town.

By the way, have you ever tried to correct faulty reporting from the credit agencies? Getting them to communicate with you and subsequently correct their mistakes is like trying to communicate with either Facebook or Youtube on bogus censorship issues.

At the end of the day credit agencies have no impact on me. We do not need them and neither should you. The only people who would disagree with that statement are individuals who are in debt up their eyeballs. And if this is you, you are playing the globalist game by their rules.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TALE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “CSS5”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

If the bad guy has night vision and you don't he wins. Don't be a victim, find out more by CLICKING HERE

If the bad guy has night vision and you don’t he wins. Don’t be a victim, find out more by CLICKING HERE

By |September 17th, 2017

By | 2017-10-26T21:52:21+00:00 September 17th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|13 Comments

1. Vietkonggook September 17, 2017 at 5:07 am

It is a tool of control, domination, manipulation and enslavement behind the veil. Its as crooked as fake faced politicians. This is the world we are living in and for our kids and their kids. Its all connected to the luciferian agenda of the controllers and international money changers all slimy sleazy babylonian pagan worshippers.

2. Carlie Wolf September 17, 2017 at 6:04 am

You don’t mention how you can suspend access to your credit info. Can you say how that is done?

3. Beaumont September 17, 2017 at 9:17 am

Noone finds it questionable, that your ability to participate, in free society, is based on a blackbox process.

You just assume that it’s a meritocracy, without asking who is behind the curtain, or what is the secret ingredient.

4. pet September 17, 2017 at 9:35 am

FANTASTIC COMPANY TO MAKE LOT OF MONEY !!!!!!!!

5. Roberta September 17, 2017 at 9:54 am

I opened a new checking account last week, and was told that if I froze my Equifax listing, checks would not be accepted by the new ACH or whayever went into effect Sept 15.

6. Useless Eater September 17, 2017 at 11:02 am

This is a good article to comment on. I am 52 and have never owed anybody anything. When I was in high school, I WAS TAGUHT THE TRUE VALUE OR MY LABOR AND THE SCRIFICES AND DETRIMENT WITH WHICH DEBT BRINGS. The reason I have never owned a credit card or borrowed anything is because I would have been required to have a co-signer. I did not want anybody to assume any risk on m behalf. I can tell you that, up until I was about 40, I always perceived myself as being one small tragedy away from sleeping under a bridge and showering at the YMCA. Never happened. I no longer have that perception. It can be done. I am a freak of nature. If you were to look up my credit score it shows nothing. Not bad credit, not good credit. It just shows NO credit. I cannot begin to explain to you how proud I am of that status especially now, now that we are that much closer to the govt. calling in all debt, including the US citizen’s share of the public debt. When that comes, you will make a deal with the devil. Trust me. I never lie.

7. Brinda Patterson September 17, 2017 at 1:55 pm

how do you close your credit?

EDITOR’S NOTE: WRITE TO THEM ONLINE

8. Billy Bob September 17, 2017 at 3:08 pm

go bankrupt, sleep in your newly-purchased properly equipped van, use truck stops for showers, etc. and the nationwide camping sites (relevant reference books available online), spend a few hundred bucks for guns and ammo to deal with the criminals with, and without, badges and uniforms. Live by your Constitutional rights in a nation where you will, in all likelihood, have to die in the context. But you will not have shamed all those who died for them.

9. Marge September 17, 2017 at 5:18 pm

There is an FTC site that explains more about Credit Freeze and other fraud prevention methods. The FTC information page is at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0497-credit-freeze-faqs .

Then there is an industry supported webpage that has links to four major credit agencies, from which you can go and opt out of pre-screened credit offers at each of them separately and that page is at https://www.optoutprescreen.com/?rf=t .

From the second link, in addition to opting out of pre-screening, not allowing requestors accessing your personal file w/o your knowing it, you can also find on those same four websites, each of them having their very own form to fill out to create a Credit Freeze.

They all seem to be no charge to initiate a Credit Freeze – except for Equifax, which amazingly seems to be indicating a fee structure of at least $10 for them to freeze your credit – even though they are the ones who hired a lady tuba playing, opera singing non-computer experienced “expert” to be in charge of security and lose all that information to thieves, in the first place.

Frankly, I wouldn’t doubt Equifax is in cahoots with the thieves and they all run around in the same thieving circles – imaging charging fees after putting someone incompetent in charge of personal data and thus losing it in the first place.

There is also a link on Equifax, if you push it, showing interest only, not actually subscribing, for some rinky dink worthless credit “insurance” policy from some partnered firm that will be out of business or else data compromised themselves six months down the line, then the outcome of pushing that little button is saying you idemnify and agree to hold harmless, Equifax, from any damages resulting due to the breach of data, they themselves caused.

CNN were the ones on their website telling everyone to hurry to the Equifax special page set up with this button to press to get a free one year “insurance” policy, but which in fact was to get people to agree to hold harmless Equifax from any wrongdoing in the case of damages that occur as a result.

Very crafty, Equifax and CNN, in bed with one another, yet again.

All these monopolies of the internet need trust busted as does the entire MSM need trust busted.

And for credit reporting agencies, what gives them to right to gather information on me that is none of their businss to begin with, I don’t care what special role they think they are playing in helping people to get themselves even deeper in debt, which is basically what they are doing, is schilling for the bankers, putting people into more debt slavery, vis-a-vis credit ranking, rating, scoring and reporting – NONE of which is a public record and thus NONE of which should they even have in the first place.

And so these credit agencies should all be put out of business, permanently too, for doing illegal data gathering on matters which are not of public concern, nor of theirs.

It will never happen and the world will be screwed forever, unless Christ comes back and cleans up the mess. But in all honesty, I do believe what I said above, should be established as rule of law based on privacy rights, if nothing else.

10. Mariann September 17, 2017 at 6:46 pm

My hubby and I owe nothing on anything. We do have two major credit cards with no balances for emergency if need be. How do we stop our info from being available to credit agencies?

11. CD September 18, 2017 at 7:15 am

From 1910: “Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.
    Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living.
    They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.
    They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.
    This will inevitably reap to us huge profits and beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”
    – Edward Mandell House (1858-1938)

Social(ist) “Security” created this problem. That number links everything.

12. Mary September 18, 2017 at 12:09 pm

I”m truly happy for those who don’t have or need credit. I have frozen my credit reports with Equifax, Experience, Transunion and Innovative by telephone. A credit freeze they say will prevent others from opening lines of credit in your name even if they have your social security number. You can temporarily unfreeze your credit reports and re-freeze them at your convenience.

Interested parties can call the following phone numbers and follow the prompts: Equifax 1(800)-349-9960, Experian 1(888)-397-3742, Transunion 1(888)-909-8872 and Innovis.com at 1(800)540-2505. I am waiting for postal mail confirmation from these agencies.

Meanwhile. I’m in the market for getting my phone number, address and the rest of my personal business that I didn’t authorize removed from the internet. I hear that the two best places to start are the county courthouse and the tax accessor’s office.