In the Midst of the Vegas Tragedy, America Shows Why She is Worth Saving

country western boot

There are days when I awaken and I ask myself why I labor on behalf of a country that often appears not to care if it survives or not. I frequently ask myself if I can care more for a country than it cares for itself?  And then some event comes along that demonstrates what the American character is all about. Unfortunately, only half of America lover their country as the other half is dedicated to its destruction.

In this article, I decided to not participate in the details of the obvious false flag that was perpetrated upon thousands of American people, to focus on one question. Is America worth saving?

The NFL Tries to Tear Down America, but Our Resolve is Greater

America is filled with gretat people. While the NFL shameless protests our police, our sacred traditions and our country as a whole, please look at the following:

Members of the San Francisco 49ers kneeling during the National Anthem Sunday before their game against the Arizona Cardinals.

vegas police 1

They serve us in obscurity and an ingrateful set of NFL players promotes disrespect.

Only a few  players kneeling this week during national anthem.

I choose to support these people…

vegas police 3
I do not know how fast these officers run the 40. I don’t know how far they can throw a football. I don’t know if the can pick up the blitz or make an open field tackle. What I do know is that these underpaid, selfless and brave public servants are willing to sacrifice their lives for my family. In the above picture, these men are running into a killing zone where automatic weapons are being fired. Outgunned, these men are running into an area that others are running from in order to save as many lives as possible.  The stories of their bravery coming out of Vegas is enough to move grown men to tears. This is the America that I love and respect.
Over the next few weeks, as you see a first responder, fireman or policeman, take the time to thank them for their skill and great bravery. These men and women are who I want my young male family members to look up to, not a bunch of self-entitled punks that make millions from a child’s game and then spit in the face of the country that provides them with this opportunity. God bless our public servants as the exemplify the selflessness of what it means to be an American.
Meanwhile, as I ponder who is worse, the NFL or Antifa? I have concluded, what’s the difference?

More Stories About the Greatness of America

The extreme generosity of Americans is on full display in this midst of this horrible tragedy:

Conclusion

These selfless events are why America is worth fighting for. This is why I spend hours on a daily business identifing the corruption and satanic evil that permeates much of the corporate and political leadership of this country.

I have lived a good life, It is my intention to pass along to my son, the heritage that I have helped to create. I refuse to settle for the evil that is the New World  Order.

Some of you are no doubt saying “This article does not reflect the Dave Hodges I know”.  That person has not gone anywhere, I just want to point out the greatness that still exists in our country and why our people and their future are worth fighting for.

Before I conclude this article, I want everyone to know that this horrible tragedy is a false flag event and the worn out senario of a lone-nut gunman is not true. This was a conspiracy of the highest order. In my next article, I will be exploring the following:

1. Scott Bennett put a video on youtube demonstrating that muzzle flashes were coming from the Mandalay Bay Hotel and they were well below the 32 floor. Youtube (Google) took the video down. Are you still using Google’s search engine? I am working on getting still photos.
  2. Seven hours before the shooting, I had obtained evidence that Antifa, ISIS and MS-13 have joined forces and that the TET Offensive style of terrorism that I said was coming, is here.
  3. ISIS took credit for the massacre.
  4. The alleged shooters girlfriend has ties to Antifa in Australia, and much, much more.

Finally, I pray for that God brings comfort to the surviving victims and to the families of the fallen. My hope is that this nation will turn to prayer as its primary weapon against this evil, for if we are unifed in the face of this tragedy and remain in prayer, we can defeat evil.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TALE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “CSS5”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By |October 3rd, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|15 Comments

1. Lani Vandenberg October 3, 2017 at 5:39 am

Thank you, Dave Hodges, for shining a light on our First Responders. Those fools on the sports fields appear to have been hit in the head too many times, contributing nothing but vitriol to an already difficult situation.

2. laura ann October 3, 2017 at 6:08 am

Glad for a change to see ( now, many are disgusted/angered over the Vegas massacre and shocked over the Equifax ordeal) people that will help others, those they never met, contributing and waiting in line for blood donations for hours. People without children have nieces, nephews, friends with grand kids who want to see them have a decent life like we have. I find few people who care that stand up against evil and corruption even in retiree age groups. Many are discouraged that we can’t find more like us as the years roll on. I and others get little feedback from email info. and printouts handed out. Rush L. and Hannity on corruption of the “deep state” the other night, I was turning tv channels and caught it on Hulu and hope others saw it. Most lobby groups are funded by corp./bankers and bribe congressmen to push globalist agendas, ignoring what people want.. Many have lost hope in America over time, who are older and see decline rapidly, in fact I met with some the other day and one said God has dropped the anvil on this country and the EU.. At my age, I truly agree. Nineveh fell after they were spared- several decades later.

3. david October 3, 2017 at 6:30 am

Dave, tell me how 575 people get shot with one machine gun shooting three times at 15 second bursts?
    The math does not add up. The video shown on the national news last night was audible and there were only three bursts from the machine gun. There was no way there was 575 shots fired from that video. If he had 100 round clips that totals 300 shots fired. He would have had to hit two people with every bullet fired!!!! I don’t think so.

4. James Stamulis October 3, 2017 at 6:37 am

Screw the NFL, MSM and all the leftists traitors as well as any traitor rino’s for true Americans will win in the end and restore America!

5. Vietkonggook October 3, 2017 at 6:52 am

The heavy symbolism of this event . The human sacrifice in front of the beast (sphinx) and the pyramid (One World Govt) . This is satanic ritual mass sacrifice right before our eyes.

6. Mart October 3, 2017 at 7:09 am

I agree, this was a false flag by deep state! Its always been about money and power. Look NFL is loosing $! The NFL downfall certainly hits owners, players, gamblers, fan memorabilia etc. Ouch in their pocketbooks!! Moore wining in AL is showing Deep State, Rinos, Soros etc. its over. We the people are rising up! The tide is turning! Yay God! PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR EACH OTHER AND THIS COUNTRY! GOD BLESS!

7. AlexanderH October 3, 2017 at 7:31 am

In just one hour the FBI states unequivocally that Paddock was not affiliated with ISIS but the FBI has spent over a year & 127 + investigators trying to find ONE Trump/Putin link.
    You do not murder People you support or even empahize with.
    Paddock was ANTIFA.DEMOCRAT who hated White People who supported Trump

8. John M October 3, 2017 at 7:42 am

False Flag – Definitely
    Fake- Im not to quick to call everything fake, but if you look at the witnesses on TV (WORSE ACTING THAN SANDY HOOK) and the lack of blood or bodies. 550+ people shot and no sign of this in the videos?

Either way its more gun controll and probably wide spread trauma based MC.

9. Thomas Jeff October 3, 2017 at 9:39 am

Blacks created this thug culture that the left wants us to not only accept, but embrace. Part of that thug culture is looking dangerous…..wearing hoods over one’s head……baggy pants. Just being very counter-cultural. The Judeo-Bolshevik controlled media wants to force that degenerate culture on the whites. We have a very evil elite trying to destroy us.

10. Dan Benson October 3, 2017 at 11:06 am

Clearly, Paddock did not just snap. As always we must follow the evidence. The evidence showed flt. 800 was shot down, 9/11 did not happen as reported, JFK was not killed by Oswald.
    Clearly, there is a huge amount of evidence to be explored. This is massive. Was there outside influences that pushed this? Clearly, Paddock did not just snap. The real story that may come out is that Anti-fade and Islamic activists are bedfellows in this. Paddock may have been a pawn in all of this. No matter what the authorities do I’m confident there are enough truth seekers in this investigation that will reveal the evidence and where that leads.

11. cheryl October 3, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Amen and Amen

12. Avery Mann October 3, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Wait for the true story of Vegas…32nd floor (Masonic)? FEMA or HSA held a terrorist “drill” days before this,,,,let’s call it an event…so is it a coincidence?? Or just another Deep State/CIA false flag “event”. See any of the usual crisis actors on video ??

13. Tom Jackson October 3, 2017 at 6:36 pm

The enemy is in the gate thanks to our government. Who can anybody trust these days. God and a dead thug terrorist murderer, is that what it’s coming to. The enemy is living amongst us. Gov says if you see something say something, hello if I see something I’m going to start shooting. What’s it going to take to wake the sleeping giant. As far as I’m concerned it’s We The People 1 dead murdering crud and the murdering terrorist scum 49. I’m sure Trump will ramp it up on his part but the real game changer will be when the Patriots step up to even the score. What the hell do we own guns for, can’t use them. We need the citizens malitia immediately, if we don’t do something they will just keep picking us off one American at a time. Let’s face it, it’s a different world and a different country thanks to the girls in the government.

14. KATHY SMITH October 4, 2017 at 6:02 am

AWESOME article Dave. Thank you so much for your continued dedication to the TRUTH.

15. Midge Mathis October 4, 2017 at 2:19 pm

God Bless you Dave for seeking the truth. Satanists want to control the world. Being a targeted person myself, I see things so differently than I ever have. Targeted Individual’s know what’s coming down the pike from NWO if people don’t wake-up and pay attention. I send your newsletter to all my friends. Thank you for all that you do.