/, Featured, Main/The Tampering of Crime Scene Evidence to Preserve the Lone-Nut-Gunman Narrative
The Tampering of Crime Scene Evidence to Preserve the Lone-Nut-Gunman Narrative

gun-confiscation-hillary-c

“We must control who has access to guns”….Said to Jimmy Fallon immediately after the Mandalay Bay Massacre. The motive behind this false flag is in full view for all who choose to see it.

gun confiscation new york

Lest we forget history, we are doomed to repeat it.

The goal of the Mandalay Bay Massacre Is gun confiscation and everything is being done to preserve the narrative.

This installment of The Common Sense Show focuses on effort to tamper with the Las Vegas crime scene evidence in order to preserve the lone nut gunman conclusion.

Another Historical Parallel Has Surfaced In the Vegas Shooting

When JFK was murdered, the so-called authorities moved to obfuscate the indepenent discovery of any ammunition that could not have come from Oswald’s Italian rifle.

When JFK was taken to Parkland Hospital, Lyndon Johnson ordered the Presidential car to be scrubbed. Johnson commited obstruction of justice and tampering with a crime scene.

The assassin on the grassy knoll, Lucianne Sarti, according to Christian David who gave Sarti the contract to kill JFK, use hollow point bullets. Mary Ann Mormon who took the infamous Mormon photo, one-sixth of a second following the impact of the bullet that “blew the back part of JFK’s head off. In the course of the autopsy, JFK’s was unexplainably lost. Why? Because Oswald’s gun did not shoot hollow point bullets. Lyndon Johnson had to destroy the crime scene of the Presidential car just in case the caliber and type of ammunition that might have been found did not match Oswald’s gun.

The lessons of history speak very loudly, will America listen? Consider the following email I received:

Dear Dave,

Please pardon my clandestine efforts to put this information into your hands. Following the shooting incident, I was brought in to a Las Vegas hospital. As a result of my experience,  I wanted to report something very unusual.

I have performed many ER surgeries in which the forensic evidence was collected by local law enforcement. In many cases, I would remove bullet fragments and the police would catalogue the fragment and I would sign an affidavit attesting to the fact that this was indeed the fragment I removed from my patient. The resulting evidence tag or bag may include identification information such as time, date and exact location of recovery, method of extraction  and who recovered the item and how. The reports can and usually are very lengthy.

In aftermatch of the Las Vegas shootings, I had removed several fragments from an undisclosed number of victims and not once was my signature requested on any evidence document or inventory. In fact, the “evidence” was collected by men who did not make their law enforcement affiliation known. This is the first time in my career where I have seen such a procedure or lack of one. If the collected evidence were to be gathered and used in a trial, my authentication would be crucial to the prosecutor. In fact, when the evidence was collected at the hospital, it did not appear that there was any intention to catalogue the collected evidence. I have testified in court and I know from my experience, that if I had not attested to the nature of the evidence and “handling” of the evidence, the defense attorney would have destroyed the authenticity of the same. Therefore, after three such instances, I have concluded that there is no intent to ever match the evidence to an alleged shooter’s gun because to do so now would likely result in a judge preventing the evidence from being entered in the first place.

I have concluded that this is part of a movement to control the flow of information. I do not know if my experience is unique because I have learned from past experience that politics can enter into these cases and I have learned not to ask questions that would bring undue attention upon myself. I hope you will make my experience known to the public in the hope that others might come forward.

Please do not reply to this email as it is from a public site and I had a confederate transcribe my message in case there were surveillance cameras. I am not paranoid but I know that if evidence is being tampered with, this is the most dangerous time for any of the witnesses. For example, when Breitbart died, I did not think that there was anything unusual until the coroner performing the autopsy was allegedly poisoned. I am certain you understand. We have sent this email out to four individuals like yourself in the hope that we can generate some attention. I hope you will understand that at least for the foreseeable future, I will be remaining anonymous for at least the present time.

As compelling and dramatic as is the supposed communication listed above appears to be, I cannot verify its authenticity. After receiving the communication I did a search engine review that would have likely taken place in the aftermath of an event like this in a trauma center or emergency room. I could find nothing that would verify or dispute the contents of this email. However, given the unfolding nature of the evidence that clearly points to a false flag, I find this account to be believable.

The following video was sent to me last night and it is a doctor’s and a Las Vega resident’s account of the event.  It is worthy of viewing and it raises some of the same question that the alleged ER doctor’s email raises.

Connecting the Dots

The reason I compared the behavior of the “authorities” following JFK’s assassination to the present is it shows a mindset to create a specific narrative. Here is the narrative.

This is only the work of a lone nut assassin. This prevents any hint of a conspiracy from surfacing. Be default, this means that this is a conspiracy. In my past writings, I have clearly established the link between George Soros’ Southen Poverty Law Center, Jim Murren’s support of Antifa and all of the unexplained crime scene evidence which points to multiple shooters.

Antifa is on record, last week, calling for a violent revolution in America. This is, in my opinion, an attempt to smash the rising tide of populism in the country. You see, what the globalists fear the most are the 300 million guns in our country. And even if another false flag of a biological and/or a chemical attack

Shortly after the event, Hillary Clinton began a media tour (eg Jimmy Fallon) in which she called for gun control. This is a desperate high stakes move.

Even the NRA has capitulated as a result of being compromised. Here is my earlier report on this stunning and tragic development.

The NRA members need to immediately move to change their leadership. The NRA is a compromised organization willing to make deals with the devils.

Finally, it is clear that gun confiscation is the ultimate goal. The globalists are pulling out all the stops to set the stage for such an event. If our Congress is ever insane enough to follow the path which will result in the de facto appeal of the Second Amendment, the American people must take this as a declaration of war. As the University of Hawaii has pointed out in their Demicide Project, when the guns are confiscated, genocide follows.

gun confiscation israel teachers

By | 2017-10-26T21:51:58+00:00 October 8th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|13 Comments

1. tomb October 8, 2017 at 7:54 am

Remember, the presstitutes sold to the public the false story of “Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction,” the false story of “Assad’s use of chemical weapons,” the false story of “Iranian nukes,” the false stories about Gaddafi, about “Russian invasion of Ukraine,” about Afghanistan, and on and on. When the presstitutes are willing to lie at the expense of the destruction of millions of peoples, the infrastructures of the countries, and millions of refugees inflicted upon Europe, how can we believe the presstitutes about Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, etc., especially when contradictions in the official stories are never cleared up and in place of hard evidence we are given only assertions and photoshopped photos?

2. Full Of It October 8, 2017 at 9:15 am

If a huge movement is started that talks about the bullets, casings, entrance and exit holes and wounds along with all of the other ballistics evidence and a demanding call is made publicly for the release of all of such information – they will demolish Mandalay Bay Hotel. I would not want to rent a room there anytime soon. The parallels of the politics surrounding this is eerily similar to Sandy Hook/Newtown. They bulldozed the school to get rid of all evidence there. The same will happen here if we keep the pressure on. They will Building 7 Mandalay Bay Hotel.

3. tyuiu October 8, 2017 at 10:58 am

DEATHOFCOMMUNISM.JOSRU.COM
    GTR5.COM USS LIBERTY MEMORIAL

4. AlexanderH October 8, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Hypocrit Kimmel is the POSTER BOY for WHITE PRIVILEGE. LIBs attack White Working People for not groveling but I don’t see any of the CO-K Holster LIBs getting off the stage and giving up their MultiMillion salaries to make room for minorities.
    Why are the racist Limousine Liberals filling the space a minority could fill? Talk about “White PRIVILEGE”?! What about all these SMUG SANCTIMONIOUS MULTI-millionaire WHITE “entertainers” who preach that you should sacrifice your livlihood so some minority can succeed? Why are they not practicing what they preach? Why are they filling the space a minority could fill? All the vitriol spewing Trump haters like Colbert,Kimmel, Meyers, Fallon, “HANOI Jane Fonda” ALL the”OH SO WHITE” rich, privileged,and Self-HATING get off the stage and out of our faces. You can spend your lives and fortunes moving to the ghettos and actually walking your talk.
    FAKE people whose whole lives are pretend.

5. AlexanderH October 8, 2017 at 1:11 pm

There has never been a government that banned it’s own ARMED FORCES from “Keeping and Bearing” ARMS.

Find one government in the history of humanity that felt a need to document a “RIGHT” for it’s ARMED FORCES to possess ARMS.
    Oppressive Governments are ALWAYS banning the People’S RIGHTS to arms.
    The claim that the Founding Fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment to give Our ARMED FORCES a “right” to keep and carry ARMS is S-T-U-P-I-D.
    The only reason for the Second Amendment is to clearly spell-out the GOD GIVEN RIGHT of INDIVIDUALS to keep & bear ARMS.
    The only reason for the BILL(list) of RIGHTS was to codify INDIVIDUALS’ GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.
    Has there ever been a government that was not chock full of it’s “rights” up to and including declaring itself to be the Lord God Almighty?! (Rome, Egypt, Israel,etc)
    Does the 1st Amendment mean the GOVERNMENT is allowed to give speeches? Try shutting up any Politician. But THEY would LOVE to shut YOU up, hence the FIRST Amendment.
    Anyone who tells you the 2nd Amendment applies to the Army or State Militia, is telling you they think you are STUPID.
    There has NEVER been a government that felt it had to codify it’s army’s/soldier’s “RIGHT” to “Keep and BEAR ARMS” because there has NEVER been a government that refused to allow It’s own soldiers to KEEP and BEAR ARMS!
    The Second Amendment was given to the People, like all the other rights in the Bill or Rights. This was confirmed by the SCOTUS in the DC vs Heller decision, where they stated that the “People” in the Second Amendment were the same “People” that are mentioned in the First and Fourth Amendment.
    The 2nd Amendment clearly guarantees the “right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms”, and certainly not “the Militia”.
    Why would “the Militia”, a type of army manned by citizen-soldiers as opposed to full-time “regulars”, need a constitutional amendment to guarantee they have the right “to keep and bear arms”?
    Is there any specific statement anywhere in the Constitution that the army Congress is empowered to raise has the “right to keep and bear arms”?

Of course not. …………. That is assumed.
    “The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” — Thomas Jefferson

It is implicit in the nature of all kinds of armies —- be they militia or regulars, volunteer, conscripted, or mercenary — to be armed.
    They are all “armed forces”.
    They all “bear arms”.
    They all carry guns.
    That is what they do.
    It certainly no more requires an amendment to the Constitution to state that “the Militia” has the RKBA , than a specific statement that the army Congress is empowered to raise may be manned by armed troops.

“The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals … it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government … it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen’s protection against the government.” Ayn Rand

6. Vietkonggook October 8, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Folks, dont forget the warnings of ex KGB Yuri Bezmenov in 1985 —the four steps to total subversion

1. demoralization
    2 destabilization
    3 crisis
    4 normalization

Remember, number 1 we saw the taking down of monuments, acceptance of LGBTQ lifestyle, etc. We are in numbers 2 with the event in Las Vegas. By number 3, there will be ramping up of more violence (order out of chaos).

7. H.T. October 8, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Brings to mind 9/11/01 and then Mayor Giuliani –

“Despite reassurances that the rapid removal of the evidence from Ground Zero was important for emergency access, this process went far beyond merely clearing a path for rescue workers. As Erik Lawyer, founder of Firefighters for 9/11 Truth points out, the massive operation to haul away over 1.5 million tons of debris and to sell much of the steel to Chinese firm Baosteel at discount prices was not just an overzealous approach to clearing the area, but was itself a crime.”

8. Glow October 8, 2017 at 6:50 pm

I cannot find a particular video. In reference to the video. At the end of the show (last 10 min) the gentleman made a comment of a cancer within the US. When Obama was first elected Al Queda put out one of their videos thanking the US for fulfilling their Muslim prophecy. They said that Obama was fulfilling the prophecy of gutting us from the inside. That is exactly what he has done and continues to do so. Be great if someone who find that video. It has haunted me for 9 years now.

9. CD October 9, 2017 at 4:03 am

…when the guns are confiscated, genocide follows… Says it all, defend yourselves.

10. Richard Hunter October 9, 2017 at 4:49 am

The photos of the supposed shooter show a STAGED crime scene. For the blood from the shooter to be almost EXCLUSIVELY above his nose/mouth, on the carpet, means that he would have had to be LAYING ON THE FLOOR at the time of the shot to his mouth. We see the revolver in the picture about 2 feet above the shooter’s head; so…how does he get the wound to his chest if the revolver is that far away from him??? Does he shoot himself in the chest FIRST, and THEN in the mouth???If the chest was wound #1, where’s all that blood that should be on his shirt?? It should be SOAKED. Second, there’s between 1.2-1.5 gallons of BLOOD in a human body; if the shooter laid on the floor and shot himself THERE, where’s all the blood that should BE there? From the amount of blood in the photo, on the carpet, and on his shirt, we can conclude that he was ALREADY DEAD when he was laid on the carpet, as all there is, essentially, is “ooze/draining”; there’s no “pressure”/spread”, because corpses have no BP;; all they can do is “ooze”. If you doubt that, look for the VIDEO of the Tet Offensive in 1968, where the Saigon Police Chief, right on national TV, in front of the entire world; put a nickel-plated S&W .38 to the head of a captured VC, and summarily executed him. It’s a famous photograph; the video, however, shows a geyser of blood spurting about a foot away from his head. Not meaning to be grisly, here, but the point is obvious; there’s not enough blood for him (the LV shooter) to have died where he was found. NOT saying that LVMPD staged the scene, only that it WAS staged. LVMPD stated that the reason THEY didn’t make entry ASAP was because THEY HEARD NO GUNSHOTS COMING FROM THE ROOM, so the situation changed from an ACTIVE SHOOTER, to a BARRICADED SUSPECT: they breached the door and found Paddock as he was photographed. This is what was said in public press releases on Fox News. Well…if that’s accurate, then…when did the two gunshots to the suspect occur?? Clearly, by someone ELSE who has an understanding of what a crime scene SHOULD look like. By the way, where’s the photos for the REST of the room?? There HAS to be a TON of BLOOD-SPATTER evidence. There ought to be probably 1-200 photos, if it is a REAL crime scene, with all the latent evidence present, Just Wondering.

11. bigo October 9, 2017 at 8:03 am

I sure hope you are right about Trump being a closet patriot. When I see the footage of him out there with the sheriff, reading his lines, it seems like he playing a crisis actor role. He seems to be doing this for all the false flags.

12. Hagerty October 9, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Yes, in spite of the NSA’s surveillance of EVERYONE and their pet goldfish, this guy managed to slip through their criminal and persons-of-interest snag-net undetected. Right!