/, Featured, Main/Why Are Insiders Bugging Out?
Why Are Insiders Bugging Out?

buggin out23

The stories keep rolling in. Many of the elite are bugging out. Why?  Here is the latest group of insiders trying to bug out. What are they running from?

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TALE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “CSS5”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By | 2017-10-26T21:51:48+00:00 October 16th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|9 Comments

1. John October 16, 2017 at 1:49 pm

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” Plato. It is not God’s will we live as slaves to the forces of evil (devil). Sometimes we must fight to protect our morals, values, family, borders, language, culture. We are only on this astral plain for a short time. I’m not going to the next one as a poltroon.
    Those who “bug out” see the future as I do. I bugged out 12 years ago because this country is unsustainable. Indebted, multi-cultural systems always collapse. If you’re in the middle of when it comes down bad things will happen to you and those with you.
    As I’ve said here before, the chance to turn the Country around peacefully has passed.

2. ScoutMotto October 16, 2017 at 2:47 pm

I live in metro Denver, and have considered leaving this area for some time. Hopefully I’m not too late.

3. AJ October 17, 2017 at 4:26 am

I live in a suburb of Austin, Tx
    I believe it’s time to leave the city. To make sure we go far enough can you tell me what the blast radius is on a nuclear strike?

4. Mike October 17, 2017 at 5:23 am

Get out of the cities. Thats a given. I believe that unless God intervenes somehow, that revolution is the only alternative left. It can be hard to trust people, even like minded people as they could turn one in for a loaf of bread. The real patriots will band together , only when the bullets start flying. That is the way combat works. Feel everyone out, however, trust very few until the bullets fly and one knows who one is by their actions. Because of time lines, dry food is more portable and less waste. Everyone should learn how to purify water.. Now, with just a few suggestions said, will the chemical and biological weapons be used in the usa only? Perhaps no place is safe and your better off in your own home or area if suburban.
    Medical supplies, a must. I guess its the same old rhetoric Dave. In limbo and sounds like you are also. I led a person to Jesus Christ yesterday. That made my day. While we wait, tell people about Jesus Christ. He is the ONLY Savior. John 14:6

5. LinMarie from NY October 17, 2017 at 9:43 am

I listen to you and read your emails daily. It is a sobering alternative to the MSM. Between you and Rick Wiles’ Trunews & Steve Quayle, I feel like I get the real deal on what’s going on.
    Please know that many not only listen, they pray for you all who have literally put your lives on the line to report the truth.
    Thank you for all of the warnings. Those of us who do not have the means to have a 2nd location for bug out purposes or gold, will shelter in place with some food water and meds. We’ll be the voice in the wilderness for God to our neighbors and friends who are not Christ-followers.
    Bless you as you continue this ministry.

6. Greg Torchia October 17, 2017 at 10:15 am

Violence is not a great idea but the way things are stacked against the Patriots there simply is no other way unfortunately for us

7. Gerard Trip October 17, 2017 at 2:23 pm

I would not underestimate what Trump has achieved, and especially do not underestimate what he has going on in the background – he has many simultaneous initiatives in development, but many will not come to fruition until after the 2018 midterms. Rather than being tied up in the White House, Bannon was tasked with vetting and getting nationalist, constitutionalist Trump-loyals elected 2018. Trump is aware of the possible threats and is moving with loyal FBI and others to stymy them.

8. Mikey October 18, 2017 at 7:45 am

For the vast majority of people,in their minds, there really is no place for them to bug out to. The resources of food, finances, mobility and skill needed to survive in a bug out scenario is not available to them. Almost everybody that I have talked to can’t see it, won’t see it or are simply unable to see it blinded by the prejudice and bias that has been forced fed into their minds. They can’t understand the reality of their situation. They are in the MATRIX and will not leave willingly.
    I’m sorry if that assessment is too harsh but I think it is an accurate one. That, however, does not negate our responsibility to keep trying to tell anyone willing to listen the truth. If the majority will not, there is a small minority who will.
    Your slogan “freeing America one enslaved mind at a time” is very apropos.

9. Patricia Dolan October 19, 2017 at 4:55 pm

I bugged out in 2009 to Mexico and I’m still prepping. I do feel like less of a target down here. When the preverbal poo poo hits the fan in the USA it will spread like the Santa Rosa fires, to the rest of the world. I live in a small ocean village and there is an ex-pat presence. That said, 99% of these ex-pats are asleep. I was hoping that you might do a segment on the UN’s Agenda 21. I think that most who are asleep can’t fathom the independent media’s account of “America’s Take Down” because they are clueless about the agenda. It might be a good starting point to their awakening. God bless you Dave, I listen to your videos daily and as we say down here, SI DIOS QUIERE……God willing!!