/, Featured, Main/Clinton Selling Uranium to Putin Is Not the Endgame-“Can You Hear Me Now?”
Clinton Selling Uranium to Putin Is Not the Endgame-“Can You Hear Me Now?”

can you hear me now poster 2

I told you so, I told you so, I told you so. I even told you so with much more detail, more than two years ago, than the media is telling you today. This is not the egotistical rant of an insecure journalist. I do not have time for that as ego will not restore our Republic and preserve our right to worship the Lord in the manner that we Christians see fit. I am merely laying a foundation of credibility to reveal what is coming to America.

I going to present the I told you so, beginning two years ago. I am doing so because there are really bad, yet identifiable things coming that all of us need to prepare for. Most readers will not believe what is coming if I do not retrace my steps to over two years ago and, once again, build the case.

Despite the media revelations which validate my prior publications and the events related to Clinton selling Uranium to the Russians, there are major holes in the current reporting. One such related event has to do with why the Bundy’s are in prison. That will be revealed here in this article.

“Rules for Radicals” Is the Underlying Blueprint

In December of 2014, I wrote an article where I made reference to Rules for Radicals. I was citing and applying “Rule 11” of this Clowared and Piven manifesto, and I made reference to what has now segments of the MSM and most of the Independent Media in an uproar as it is being revealed that Hillary sold 20% of Amercia’s uranium to Russia.

RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

“As bad as Donald Trump is, Hillary Clinton is still waiting in the wings to save us.” …Under Trump, the Russians will rule the country because Trump is controlled by Putin. Hillary is not controlled by Putin, she is, therefore, the constructive alternative. Someone forgot to tell the MSM that Hillary sold 20% of American’s uranium to Putin.

America is really in an uproar because special prosecutor Robert Mueller, hired “to manufacture evidence of Trump’s Russian collusion activities”, actually was the first to deliver uranium to the Russians. Here is an excerpt of an article I wrote in July of this year:

WikiLeaks Implicates Mueller in the sale of Highly Enriched uranium at the behest of then Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton

“WikiLeaks Implicates Mueller in the sale of Highly Enriched Uranium at the behest of then Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton

Perhaps if Robert Mueller, Special Counsel, wants to investigate Russian collusion, he should start with himself.

At one time, I had a problem with Mueller’s appointment as Special Counsel because of his former friendship with disgraced FBI Director, James Comey.

While looking in the rear view mirror of recent history, my concern is trivial compared to what is presently being revealed. The stakes have grown to enormous proportions and Mueller is being proven to be guilty of multiple felonies as well as treason which is an offense which could potentially be punishable by death.

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller was appointed as Special Counsel for the sole purpose of investigating possible Russian collusion charges between President Trump’s campaign and the Russian government. On the heels of the collusion, Mueller is also looking for the smoking gun for obstruction of justice, on the part of Trump, which is the same charge that ultimately brought down the presidency of Richard Nixon. However, sometimes life is ironic and in a stunning development, Wikileaks, Julian Assange, tweeted a released State Department cable, which clearly and irrefutably proves that then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered former FBI Director and present Special Counsel, Robert Mueller to deliver a sample of stolen Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) to Russia in 2009.”

In the same article, I published the confirming Russian memo to the same effect:

“…Uranium One, was created to handle the “dirty work” of the uranium transfer to the Russians. At the center of the shell corporation, as released Wikileaks records, demonstrates that an individual named Frank Giustra was the organizing figure. Over time, Giustra contributed a total of  $31 million to the Clinton Foundation in a clear case of pay for play bribery!

The Wikileaks released State Department communications show State Department officials had obtained, in the Fall of 2009, an internal Rosatom memo that warned about Putin’s intentions to acquire American originated uranium. Despite the evidence which should have forced Clinton to bring the FBI into the matter as an investigative body instead of being Clinton’s stooge in the uranium deal, presents clear evidence which was available to both Mueller and Clinton, a full year before the first CIFUS approval to move uranium to Putin,  Clinton did not recuse the State Department from the deal in which two CIFUS votes clearly gave Putin control of 20% of all American-based uranium.”

I actually made a short video this past summer about Clinton and Mueller and the selling of uranium to the Russians.

(the Numanna promo code mentioned in the video has changed to “Hodges9”)

In the same July article, released over 3 months ago, I published EXTENSIVE and supportive government-based documentation that proves that Mueller and Clinton delivered Uranium to the Russians for personal profit. Before moving on to more related information, please allow me one editorial comment:

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed for sellling nuclear secrets to the Russians in the 1950’s. Bill and Hillary Clinton as well as Robert Mueller participated in and personally profited from the selling nuclear of grade material to the Russians. Which is worse? Should these three modern-day versions of Benedict Arnold face the hangman’s noose for committing heinous acts of treason against the people of the United States? Yet, Jimmy Kimmel keeps inviting Hillary Clinton on his show? This speaks to the true nature of Hollywood doesn’t it?

More Previous Revelations From the Common Sense Show

On January 5, 2016, going on 2 years ago, I published a detailed account about how the Clinton/Mueller sale of uranium to the Russians involved the Bundys and was the underlying reason of why the Bundys are still in prison. If you wondered why we have so little information on the Bundy family and their confederates, I will tell you.

In the January 2016 article, I detailed how Clinton’s minions would go on ranchers’ land and use the tyrannical power of the BLM to extract a sizeable portion of the nation’s uranium supply. Clinton, in turn, converted the funds into Clinton Foundation assets to be used for her run for the presidency.

In June of 2016, I published an account in which I accused Obama and Hillary of being double agents for the CIA and Russian intelligence. I was laughed at. I repeat the allegation and I would encourage the reader to go to the link and read the article which is almost a year and a half old. I guarantee the reader, that there will not be many laughing at this allegation like there were in the Summar of 2016.

Where It all Started

On April 23, 2015, over 2.5 years ago, the New York Times first published the allegations that the Clinton Foundation sold uranium to the Russians. Many of my critics tried to falsely give me credit for breaking this so-called false story. But actually, it was the NYT that broke the story! I followed up and took the story to a whole new level from what the NYT reported. Dave Hodges and the New York Times, partners in journalism. Who would have thought that this was possible?

One can clearly see that I cited the New York Times for breaking the Clinton/Uranium story in January of 2015.

“…The New York Times further asserts that members of the Canadian mining industry, who have supported Clinton’s campaign, financed and sold off to the Russians a company known as Uranium One. Uranium One is directly responsible for transferring uranium from BLM land to the Russians through an off-shore holding company. Again, according to the NY Times, the Russians, through three The

The Why Behind “I Told You So”

I have much more detail that I have published with regard to this topic. I will give you one teaser. There are some sources that will swear that the Clinton Foundation, along with George Soros funded the Vegas massacre.  This is only part of a coming and bigger plot.

In future articles I will be revealing why this is true. However, there are even more pressing implications arising out of these events that link Bill, Hillary and Mueller to the Russians. For example, has anyone ever wondered why the liberals keep pounding the Russian collusion narrative against Trump, despite the fact that a blind man could see that it is not true? The strategy is called “hiding the evidence in plain sight”. Hillary and the Deep State knows that the uranium deal was surfacing. What better way to hide THEIR Russian collusion by accusing their opponent of what they were doing. Therefore, the Clinton Foundation can cover its tracks inside of this narrative. I offer these tidbits for what is coming. For what is coming is so threatening so frightening that nobody would have believed what I am going to reveal if I had not written an article about “I told you so”.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TALE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “CSS5”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By | 2017-10-26T21:51:44+00:00 October 19th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|21 Comments

1. James Stamulis October 19, 2017 at 5:43 am

Bill Ayers weather underground was never stopped it just continued quietly under the Clinton’s, Obama administrations and many Rino’s have helped the traitors.

2. Forearmed October 19, 2017 at 6:05 am

I’m ready for the war, so lets get it on !

3. ronn October 19, 2017 at 6:38 am

like I have said before; These monsters are capable of anything, no matter how perverted and base. The whole cabal in this affair needs to be indicted and detained before they can do anymore damage to our great republic. If what you say is true, than I believe that there are a sizable population of people who are preparing for the worst and will defend their steads at all costs. Why sessions isn’t reigning these criminals in is the big question? We all know that if russia, or china or anyone else who would try to start a war with us would be hanging out their own clothes to dry. China has no navy to project power and same goes for russia. However, if you take out the military option and insert a strategic one than you can see how our country can be undermined from within. These people need to be arrested now. Clinton, holder, rice, the whole sack of rotten fruit needs to have charges brought against them. They are bastards and worse and should not get the fair treatment they have been given so far, along with the phony last two presidents. Get off your ass Jeff Sessions and strap on a pair will you? All these politicians are slime worms who wouldn’t know how to fight their way out of a paper bag, but they sure as hell want us to do all the fighting and dying for them. Hey Donald, why haven’t your kids joined the military o r sacraficed time and effort to any good causes? Just like the rest of them they are too busy stealing and earning money than to have loyalty to anything except, themselves, their ilk, and their fortunes. Donald Jr. couldn’t care less about america. What a shitty state of affairs the dumbed down amerikans have chosen in my lifetime. The lack of intelligent thinking and choices most americans have made politically if enuf to make me want to think that hell is a far better place than this lie we have all been living and who have fed into it. Enuf said….you know the roll call….

4. Mr. Bill October 19, 2017 at 6:57 am

This is why I don’t listen to Alex Jones anymore! Dave Hodges is 10 times more hard core than Alex!! Thanks Dave! I use your show and articles as a template a roed map on what to pray for and against.

5. JIM October 19, 2017 at 7:10 am

WOW!

When do arrests start?

If they don’t something is wrong

6. a October 19, 2017 at 7:43 am

Hillary is also controlled by Council of 12 and gives Putin whatever Council of 12 tells him to ask for, We’ve been taken over from within. Wait until it gets physical. It will be too late then. Any minute.

7. DAvid October 19, 2017 at 7:44 am

British Columbia has apparently large uranium deposits north of Vancouver. It was an active mine many years past. Bill Clinton is best buddies with Frank Guistra who has connections with those deposits. He was still is I believe on the board of Clinton foundation Although officially uranium mining is on hold in BC, there is a something that keeps Bill coming to Vancouver God’s speed all

8. Michael October 19, 2017 at 7:49 am

Good work.

Michael

9. DDrake October 19, 2017 at 9:00 am

ALL who conspired to sell our Uranium to Russia, need to be EXECUTED. Then the BS will begin to stop. Treason has a due, which has been stomped on long enough.

10. RGR 777 October 19, 2017 at 12:11 pm

Now here it comes …there must be an professional audit ..of CF and

CGI … this will lead to the big story …of drug money laundering

… and the selling of SAP DEA intel ( names of deep cover agents )

to same… Drug Lords …that is what they did !!! …IMHO

The cartel will not let them go to court and talk … and you know

what that means …HA all the rest of this … is smoke for the real

crime …that will involve all of the… DNC and perhaps every single

major democrat in the USA …and that is BIG !!! ..IMHO

They every one of them could lose all their property for donating and

supporting an US and International … criminal enterprise …if I

were the AG I could take all their property and put each and every one

them… in jail for 10 Years…IRS came come after them too …it

could be the absolute end of Democratic party …IMHO

HA this is for you Trump my wait to pull the trigger on this until the

middle of his reelection ..insuring a complete victory for his guys

…a complete sweep …just imagine that …Imagine the power of Trump

to say vote my way or …we will put all in jail ..and take all of

your stuff …with out a trial..or due process … that is what

Clinton has tone to the DNC …and all Democrats in the USA …sooner

or later you all will understand this …IMHO

11. iwitness02 October 19, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Hi Dave, I was a regular reader back when you began writing about Uranium One. It took a long time but the story is beginning to receive its due. Have to admit that I stopped by to see if you said “I told you so.” Wasn’t disappointed. It must feel good to have current events verifying your earlier work. Good for you for sticking with it. .

12. Retired AF Officer October 19, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Satan is called “the accuser” in the Bible. Just as their father does, so does his followers. Just like the man that is running around on his wife will accuse her of having extramarital affairs (or visa versa), so does the traitorous witch Hillary accuse Trump of what she has done! Tar and feathering is too good for them!

13. Wiley Phipps October 19, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Great work Dave… Praying for the Bundys… Trump needs to pardon them, which bring more attention to the Uranium One thief.

Dave, Also please investigate the CA wildfires… Glass and steel can’t melt like that without destroying nearby trees. Micro-waved!.

14. Harold Bell October 19, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Please – someone, tell me if any of the uranium that went to Russia – ended up in North Korea? This country got their technology from both Russia and China – so why no their uranium … eh?

15. LF October 19, 2017 at 2:54 pm

In Dec. 2014, we did not even know DJT was running for Pres.

16. Michele October 19, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Show this to the president!!

17. Leann October 19, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Two things: Dave, thank you for your tireless dedication to reporting the truth to us. Second, praise God! I heard Him earlier clear as a bell ” be still and know that I am God…….”

18. Sandy Wilson October 20, 2017 at 3:15 am

Did Hillary give the Russians this highly enriched uranium? If so, has she got radiation sickness?

19. Mike October 20, 2017 at 3:34 am

Dave, i am not on Twitter, however, I think Sessions is mixed in this mess somewhere, as nothing is being done about any of this. If it were, these people would be in Jail by now. Trump needs to fire thiat clown .we get nothing but little brush fires out of the justice department and a weiner now and then, but this has got to stop. We need Trump to pursue all of this now, and fire Sessions or light a fire under him. We also need a independent investigation, no FBI or politicians involved as all corrupt for knowing and hiding this mess. A independent prosecutor (s) needs to be hired now. If this does not happen soon, a war within is the only alternative. These people are traitors.

20. Prepared 2 Thrive October 22, 2017 at 10:55 am

Prepare for chaos, social unrest & disruptions to the supply chain. Value life & liberty. -Corey @ Prepared 2 Thrive (on YouTube)