/, Featured, Main/Stunning Insider Interview with a Sutherland Springs Citizen- “The Truth Is Not Being Told”

I can recall vividly watching the tape of Walter Cronkite as he announced the death of JFK. Cronkite was fighting with everything he had to maintain himself during the report and he did so with great poise although he was visibily shaken. I had my Walter Cronkite moment, and I failed, as I interviewed a citizen from Sutherland Springs, Texas. I know many people in the media relish the thought being the first to break a story and they can do so, under great pressure with professionalism. I am not made that way. Walter Cronkite. I am not. I freely confess that the interview I conducted on the facts surrounding the mass murder in Texas haunt me. I awakened this morning having a nightmare about the events. I hope I am never in this position again to where I have to report such profound human tragedy.

In the late evening of November 8, 2017, I interviewed Vonda Smith from Sutherland Springs, Texas. Vonda’s husband origainlly reached out to me on Facebook and told me that the “real story” was not being told regarding the tragic events that took place on November 5th.

The Interview Has Been Sabotaged

I have the raw tape of the interview and it was ready for distribution. However, my files have been infiltrated and strange music, the likes of what I have never heard, has been embedded into the recording of the interview, making the listening to the exchange between Vonda and myself nearly impossible to decipher. I am having an individual working on removing the music track and they think they can do it, however, it is going to take time. In the meantime, I do not feel that I can wait to get this information out.

Last night, I was comparing notes with Paul Preston of Agenda 21 Radio and he advised me to get this information out as soon as possible because it was not safe for either Vonda nor myelf to be the only ones in possession of the information revealed that was contained in our audio recording. I agree with Paul’s assessment, therefore, I am going to recount the interview from my perspective and am not going to wait to the release of the “repaired” audio file. When the file is restored, I will post it here as an update.

Chris Ward’s Family

Very early in the tragedy, local media aired a report that had identified the shooter as Chris Ward. This was repeated far and wide and dominated social media. I was reporting on the fact that Kelly had been killed and was recounting the contents of his deleted Facebook page when this interview began to cross my email, multiple times anming Mr. Ward as the assailant. He was not!

All of us in the media owe Mr. Ward profound apology. Mr. Ward lost most of his family in the tragedy. As fate would have it, he was home sleeping while his family was at the ill-fated church because he had worked very late the night before. It was Mr. Wards brave wife, Joann, who was the mom that laid over her children, trying to protect them as, this animal assassin fired several bullets into the mother killing her and two of the three children. I personally extend my profound and heartfelt condolescences to Mr. Ward and his loved ones for their horrific loss.

Joann’s aunt has set up a “Go Fund Me” account to help Chris with the associated expenses . Here is the link if you wish to support Chris War and his loved ones.

From the Go Fund Me page:

“We lost my niece Joann Ward and two of her little girls in the Sutherland Springs shooting.  Their youngest boy is still in unknown medical condition as he was shot 4-5 times but made it to the hospital.  Joann was the most wonderful mom any child could wish for and her children were always laughing and just loving life.  She leaves behind a husband and two other children that were in the church but survived the attack.

I can imagine the costs burden on her surviving husband and family. Any contribution you can make will go directly to help with funeral costs, medical costs and other losses due to this horrific tragedy.  A fund for the two surviving children, Ryland, age 5 and Rihanna, age 9 will be set up for their needs with the remainder of all donations raised.  Thank you. ”
Beloved mother Joann Ward.

” We lost the two middle children above, Emily and Brooke.”

This Sunday night, on The Common Sense Show,  I am going to be assisting Joann’s aunt in raising the needed funds.

The Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Vonda Smith’s description of the events immediately following the tragedy made it clear that there was no intent on the part of the authorities to preserve the intergrity of the crime scene. Apparently, “the authorities” were the FBI who seemed to make it to this town at light speed. Paul Preston told me that he saw news clips of men in FBI jackets that were on the scene in less than an hour following the shooting. Yet, there was crime scene integrity. According to Vonda, the only thing that the FBI cared about was to quickly get the bodies out of the church. This flies in the fact of “normal” crime scene investigations. Vonda recounted two stories of where the crime scene was invaded and nobody was guarding the evidence so to speak. Most telling was the fact that many of the bodies never went to the morgue for an autopsy.

Following the gruesome event, the authorities put out an all-call for people to send photos of the victims to the authorites for purposes of identifcation. One person was shown a photo of tattoos and this was used as the means to identify a dead person. The vast majority of the family member of the victims, as of Wednesday evening have not been allowed to identify their fallen relatives.

Vonda related the story of one family that was dictated to by the FBI what kind of funeral they were going to have. According to Vonda, the FBI told one family how much of the body they would be permitted to view. Additionally, the family was told whether the casket would remain open or closed.

An Overreach of Jurisdictional Authority

Despite the fact that ISIS has taken credit for the massacre at Sutherland Springs, the FBI has stated that this was not a terrorist event. Despite the fact that the original reports stated that Kelly was an “avowed athiest”, this was not a hate crime involving Christians. Despite the fact that myself and others have revealed the Kelly has a decided Antifa affiliation and identified with ISIS, the FBI categorized and characterized this event as a “mental health” event. The FBI is wrong and just with the Vegas massacre, they are covering up the facts of the case.

The FBI needs to badly answer a question. If this is not a terrorist event, then why does the FBI have jurisdictional authority? This is a matter for the local sheriff. Why does the FBI have the right to determine what kind of casket and the degree of body exposure the victims will have? Why, now four days, after the event, have the vast majority of victims not been identified? In fact, Vonda clearly stated that the FBI was throwing deliberate roadblocks into body identification by demanding that the family had to have both the social security card and the birth certificate of the victim. Ask yourself a question America: How many of you could meet that burden? And when have you ever heard of such nonsense when it comes to proper body identification?

A Chilling Account

Vonda recounted the eyewitness testimony of a nine year old child who survived the attack. The girl clearly and personally told Vonda that the assailant put a gun to his own head and shot himself. Vonda further stated that the girl later repeated the fact that the assailant put a gun to his head but did not repeat the fact that he shot himself. I would say it is a safe bet that the girl was accurately describing a suicide. There would be no reason for the assailant to put a gun to his head and then not fire.

As It Was In Vegas, The Official Narrative Does Not Add Up

Paul Preston has a source that lives 3 miles from the scene of the crime and he is getting the EXACT same details as what Vonda described in that there are issues with the removal of the bodies, identification and crime scene integrity.

I have taken the facts as Vonda has described them and posed these facts to people I consider experts. Here is what they have universally concluded:

1. There were multiple shooters
  2. The reason that the idenfication of the bodies is being delayed is so the wounds can be surgically altered as much as possible. This is to conceal the fact that these people were likely shot with two different guns.
  3. Further, the restricted viewing aspect associated with the caskets at burial is to prevent people from seeing the conditions of the bodies as much as possible for the same reasons of concealment.

The Interview Has Been Restored

Conclusion

Finally, isn’t it interesting, that the alleged assailant isn’t anti-Chrisitan, not a terrorist and not affiliated with Antifa. And of course, Kelly is a typical lone nut assassin that we see every single time we have one of these events. If all of these things are true, then why is the FBI controlling the narrative as well as the protocols for the funerals? Something here stinks and stinks very badly. To the good people in the FBI, why do you tolerate the bad people in the FBI?

Again, I will upload the interview if and when we are able to repair the sabotage. It is noteworthy that the website crashed, twice, on the upload of this story.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

The official storable food of the CSS. Take 5% off with Promo Code “Hodges9”. Click here

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “5HODGES”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By | 2017-11-09T07:08:17+00:00 November 9th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|36 Comments

1. bigo November 9, 2017 at 5:42 am

I hear, but real skeptical. It seemed that vegas they started with crisis actors going to alternative media and wagging the dog with bogus stories. When pics of scene came out, the big question was where were the cars of the attendees of the church. I’m still leaning to no one shot.

2. Bonnie November 9, 2017 at 6:38 am

My Internet connection on my phone has also been “out of commission the last few days except for one or 2 shorts periods of time. I could also see my FB notifications but not an incoming stream. But I said that to say that I also have only antenna TV so I’m not getting ongoing news and have heard very little of the ongoing story. However, I haven’t heard a word about the mother-in-law being interviewed, or details about the threat he supposedly sent her. I’ve missed most of it really and could kick myself for even thinking the news stories must be true.
    It is also my understanding that the sheriff is top top law officer in such an event. I realize it would take one tough cookie to stand up against 20 FBI agents. This should be part of a national debate as it is obvious everyone needs to be on the same page.
    Church leaders hear in Fresno were on the radio Tues. talking about the need that the churches be prepared etc.
    It is so difficult to prepare when the people have 2 narratives to follow, with the “managed” narrative being presented over and over again on MSM. Thank you for your work on this. You are right about getting it straight from the members there. Please interview as many long time members there as possible.

3. DB November 9, 2017 at 6:54 am

Great old fashioned reporting Dave and thank you Vonda!! You both are courageous and may God protect and bless both of you for exposing the real truth.

All I have to say is where the heck is Trump on this? He has not replaced Comey with a new FBI director and it has been months! The guy in charge of the FBI is McCabe….an Obama man. So we know where McCabe is getting his orders from don’t we!!
    Mr. Trump, get off your lazy butt and get a man of integrity to clean house at the FBI and lead it!!! I have had it with you Mr. Trump and your ineffectiveness, and yes I voted for you. If you are going to be a lame duck, milktoast, lying president, then I ask you to resign now! I, and many Americans have had it with you, please do something about the deep state killing our innocent citizens or get the heck out of the way for Godly men to do it!!!

4. hugh November 9, 2017 at 7:09 am

it just tears my heart apart when seeing innocents snuffed out like this, those poor children, the evil reminds me of Herod giving the order to “dash the 2 year old and under males” against the rocks, in his effort to snuff out the saviour. Those little girls, there is no excuse for this, so terribly sad.

5. KCK November 9, 2017 at 7:16 am

It would be interesting to know where the video is of the shooting since the church always recorded the services and put them on youtube!

6. Marti A Kelly November 9, 2017 at 7:23 am

Dave, I always look to you for The Rest of the Story–thank you for all you do Dave, I so appreciate you and your work.
    Like the Las Vegas witnesses, we need to warn, and pray for the witnesses of the Texas shooting, for their protection and safety, and for their families. I live near Sutherland Springs and like you (alone!) are sharing, there appears to be so much more going on below the surface that we The Peope are not being told…
    Take care and stay safe!

7. Dan Fruth November 9, 2017 at 8:30 am

It is impossible to compartmentalize one’s life…..It is either truth or lies, and the truth of what happened at this church is just as spiritual as any Bible verse…The truth must be told, and not compromising the truth is absolutely essential. Our prayers are for the survivors of this tragety, and our encouragement to those who fear telling the truth….Thanks Dave for reporting the truth…John 3:21…But he that does truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

8. Carl m seibert November 9, 2017 at 8:57 am

There is something very wrong with these ANTIFA attacks and their cover-ups.

9. Jason November 9, 2017 at 9:36 am

I have noticed that the interviews by family members playing on Fox News sound very scripted and are emotionless…very odd for people that have lost family members

10. TnDoc November 9, 2017 at 9:38 am

Fascinating interview, Dave. The missing persons brought to mind the reported fact that the shooter who was shot and pursued by two brave souls had a hostage with him?! What happened to the hostage? No name… No interview…
    It stinks to high heaven. Deep State again, I fear…

11. Nelson Nichols November 9, 2017 at 9:42 am

how did the FBI get to the scene before the EMT’s

12. bridgett ramsay November 9, 2017 at 10:18 am

go listen to rick wiles pod cast on 11/8/17 about the las vegas event. he stated that he believes there is a rogue outfit as he stated a death squad operating on us soil. I am beginning to believe he is right on the money with this. not only does this story in texas stink but so does the story about rand paul.. may God have mercy on us all.

13. Maureen November 9, 2017 at 10:29 am

David – I just saw a video yesterday – someone on reddit tagged the black shirt & bandana – and followed it back to a group who EXACTLY matches that girl’s description – skull masks black outfits – – it (the group) was created just after the election suspected to be created by alphabet agencies …. I will look later for link later (down the rabbit hole) …..

so it may have been another confirmed false flag and this girl is in danger – get her to a safe spot until this blows over!!!

14. Nikki November 9, 2017 at 10:35 am

My heart goes out to the family and friends, May the Lord comfort you during this very trying time. God Bless

15. […] In the late evening of November 8, 2017, I interviewed Vonda Smith from Sutherland Springs, Texas. Vonda’s husband originally reached out to me on Facebook and told me that the “real story” was not being told regarding the tragic events that took place on November 5th. – A Chilling Account […]

16. Vince November 9, 2017 at 12:11 pm

This evil person did this with malice and forethought . It wasn’t a sudden,spur of the moment random incident. This had been well planned. The only question is by who?Who stands to benefit by not preserving the forensic evidence at the crime scene. The shooter? He is dead. Who else?Who has the power to internationally ignore default procedure and destroy the forensic evidence of a over 24 murdered and 20 something attempted murder crime scene . Why was default removed and who removed it?

17. Chrystal Perrow November 9, 2017 at 2:07 pm

This reflects the same behavior seen in the Vegas shootings. The bodies are whisked away, and no one knows where or why. The Vegas coroner has been in lock down, surrounded by police, refusing to see or speak w anyone after promising right after the shootings he would be releasing the bodies to the families w/i days and have much more information to relate to the crime. The only conclusion is that the evidence the bodies in these two events would provide would not match the narrative being spoon fed to the public.

18. Jim Guagliardi November 9, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Dave what a interview, I’m sure there’s a lot more you going to dig up on this. Dave be safe bro, been praying for you and family. God bless you.

19. Jackie Puppet November 9, 2017 at 2:53 pm

I agree, it’s maddening about all the bad agents & politicking in the FBI. One would think that a good agent could find a way to expose the bad ones, without leaving a trail leading back to him, even though both have the same employer & same resources.

20. Jason November 9, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Something bothers me about the shooter

As you recall:

While in the service he was sent to Peak Behavioral Health Services Center in Santa Teresa, New Mexico for multiple incidents, between June of 2011 and April 2012, of abuse against his spouse and child, whom received a cracked skull.

He escaped from the mental health facility in 2012, in an attempt to carry out death threats to his military superiors.
    The thing is, it’s not easy to just escape from mental institutions.

Something very personal to us is my wife suffers from bi-polar disorder type I. Because she does, she has been hospitalized in many of these facilities here, in the state of Missouri. The way they work is generally you are placed in these facilities for 72 hours (may be different in other states) then released if the doctors say it’s ok to be released.

But generally these facilities are near impossible to escape from, in fact I often wondered how safe the patients were in the event of a fire as even the fire exits are locked. You cannot generally roam from room to room either without staff present and in possession of the key or pass card. Sometimes you are not even given unsupervised bathroom privileges.

It was reported the shooter, jumped a fence then drove his truck to a bus station where he was going to take a bus back to the base and possibly harm or murder his military superiors.

It’s also fishy that he had his truck there. Generally you are brought there after being taken to the nearest emergency room by police where you are transferred to the mental health facility via ambulance.

Supposed statements from workers have been the only proof offered that the shooter was suffering from a mental health condition (unnamed) but no official diagnosis has been released to my knowledge.

21. scooter November 9, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Another MK Ultra psyop victim used in a spook manipulated/incited murder/suicide scheme, preplanned with a piggybacked Lucifer’s helper squad for a total sick massacre perhaps? If so, same general format as Colorado theatre shooting? Remember, globalists are on Satan’s team, and should be expected to reflect the depravity of their mentor. Then top it off with an ISIS credit declaration.

22. Donna Voetee November 9, 2017 at 10:06 pm

If it’s true that the county sheriff is the most powerful man in the country, he needs to tell the FBI to get lost. The FBI cannot have it both ways. Was it a local incident, or not? Perhaps some strong male persona could reach out to the sheriff of Wilson County and remind him of Sheriff Mack’s words:

“Sheriff Mack says … the sheriff is the highest governmental authority in his county. Within that jurisdiction – inside his county – the sheriff has more power than the governor of his state. Indeed, the sheriff has more power in his county than the President of the United States. In his county, he can overrule the President and kick his people out. Remember, the President has few and limited powers.” https://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/09/21/the-sheriff-has-more-power-in-his-county-than-the-president-of-the-united-states-u-s-constitution-u-s-supreme-court-quashes-deep-states-claim-to-supremacy-clause/

23. Greg Torchia November 10, 2017 at 3:36 am

Fbi/cia/nsa these agencies have lost integral morals and have become the lying laughing stock in commie/Islamic movement against*we the people*its about^ showtime^

24. Jasper November 10, 2017 at 4:04 am

Quick removal of the victims, and restricted viewing by the relatives, suggests to me that they have been harvested for body parts.

25. Janet Simpson November 10, 2017 at 5:23 am

Dave, listened to your interview with Ms. Smith and she said ID’s of the bodies weren’t coming forth until like
    Wednesday or Thursday. I watched Megyn Kelly on Monday and she had full names and even picture of the victims.
    I understood also on TV right after it happened that names could not be released due to having notified family first.

I agree that something is very strange about this whole case. You can watch this broadcast at the link below.
    Be prepared to throw up from the FAKEY, FAKEY display of Megyn Kelly.

Keep up the good work. God Bless.

26. Janet Simpson November 10, 2017 at 5:34 am

Sorry, Dave, should have went to Megyn’s broadcast before I posted the link. That broadcast is no longer available. I had it recorded on my VCR but I think I erased it. Makes this case even more puzzling.

27. Janna November 10, 2017 at 7:55 am

Dave, My husband and I think the FBI took the bodies of the deceased in order to get any bullets out …especially if the bullets came from different guns, because after the funerals, the bodies could be exhumed and the bullets could be examined. Right?
    The little girl who said she saw the gunman put a gun to his head and shoot it, was telling the truth about ONE of the gunmen.
    Apparently his body was quickly carried away in the mayhem. The story we got was that a neighbor got his gun out of his car when he heard the shooting, and he tried to shoot the gunman who was running out of the church. Then the gunmen fled in a car and died as he crashed into something…Even if the details change on this second shooter, there were obviously TWO gunmen.
    This country is in serious trouble. The deep state wants us so terrorized that we become willing to surrender our guns for the promise of protection. The Police State is just around the corner now. The UN “Peace Keepers” will finally get to do what they have been practicing for all these years.

28. Praying hard in Ahwatukee November 10, 2017 at 8:28 am

Very good points.

29. Lynne November 10, 2017 at 9:00 am

I love your work & pray for your protection.

30. Kenneth E Wilken November 10, 2017 at 9:32 am

I just listened to the interview of Vonda Smith. And I heard that it was said said that the first reports indicated that Joann Ward’s husband Chris was the shooter. That got me thinking. Could their intention have been to set him up and blame this on him? However, they didn’t count in him leaving his house so soon and that foiled their plan.
    I may be way off but somebody, for some reason, leaked his name to the media.

31. Web Research Links for the Week of 11/6/17 « November 10, 2017 at 10:20 am

[…] Springs Citizen – “The Truth is Not Being Told” – by Dave Hodges – http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/11/09/stunning-insider-interview-with-a-sutherland-springs-ci… – “Following the gruesome event, the authorities put out an all-call for people to send […]

32. madelyn camp November 10, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Dave, unable to share this story. Won’t allow me to post it.

EDITOR’S NOTE: HOW ARE YOU TRYING TO SHARE IT?

33. R.J. November 10, 2017 at 7:02 pm

When you conduct these types of interviews just bring along a Notary Republic or 2-3 and have everything notorized at the scene at the time of the interview as this creats a valid legal document that is almost impossible to dispute, unless 1 of them -NP- is lying.

If you need to keep your files clean you need a laptop with a camera & audio mik to record everything then a encrypting program that lock`s the files with a password add a usb dive with encryption & do the same, add a encrypted DVD you can encrypt the files the same way this is better than usb drive as there is no compatibilty problems & loss of data is minimul -only if it gets scratched or exposed to a magnetic field or direct sunlight, you can also try a online file back-up with encryption, the cost is minimul $5-10 month as extra security,another thing is using a VPN to hide your communications it`s not perfect but it will make thing`s a allot more difficult. A good VPN is Express VPN / secure email protonmail.com located in Switzerland.
    A Iphone or Androin phone can also be used as there is 3rd. party encrypting prograns etc.
    Don`t use any file storage that comes with any phone & try to use one somewhere overseas so the usa wont have jurasdiction to seize files etc.look for a country that is not covered by the us PA or other info. exchange agreements.

34. Kevin Kristan November 11, 2017 at 10:15 am

Face Book won’t share this!

35. bigo November 12, 2017 at 6:25 pm

tuned to the show sunday, and turned it off as soon as I heard this interview. this second hand witness has not been vetted. I don’t believe the story she telling and have no idea is she is a crisis actor. u can
    t believe anything here without vetting the second hand witness at that.