/, Main, United States/You Will Know a Liberal By Their Lies- Roy Moore
You Will Know a Liberal By Their Lies- Roy Moore

It is the simplest detective work I have done. How to tell that Roy Moore’s detractors are lying.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

The official storable food of the CSS. Take 5% off with Promo Code “Hodges9”. Click here

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “5HODGES”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By | 2017-11-17T01:57:25+00:00 November 17th, 2017|Featured, Main, United States|7 Comments

1. gene November 17, 2017 at 4:56 am

I think he is lying why does a 32 year old man want to date a teenager ?

2. laura ann November 17, 2017 at 10:26 am

We are waiting for the handwriting analysis to be announced. I hope it is a forgery. It is taking forever it seems. Hopefully this issue will be resolve early next week. These women should be sued when the whole thing is resolved.

3. Goldbug November 17, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Sue her? She doesn’t have any money or property .. that’s what she’s looking for though. Who knows, maybe she’s already been paid well for her outlandish full-of-holes story. And who is paying Ms. Allred’s fees? Mitch McConnell?

4. Jackie Puppet November 17, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Another way to tell if they’re lying, is if one of the accusers has Gloria Allred representing them.

5. Mary November 17, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Sounds like a good plan to me. Lawsuits against liars. And talk about double standards. I haven’t heard any U.S. senators threatening to not cooperate with All Frankin.. I haven’t heard any senators stating that All Frankin should step down.

I believe I just heard that Mitch McConnell plans on supporting All Frankin in his documented sexual misconduct. But Mitch can’t support a man who to my knowledge had never been publicly accused of anything illegal or immoral prior to his U.S. Senate race. The RINO republicrats and demodemons are only indignant about sins and injustices when it suits their purposes. Even lies and allegations.

6. Tom Jackson November 17, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Hello Dave, I already like Roy Moore and hold him in high regard just like sheriff Joe. At least he likes women, not saying he’s a womanizer or anything. I just think that those liberals who support the LBGTQ movement should be kept from having anything to do with this type of allegation or anything to do with sexual situations until they get their own damn sexual orientation figured out period.

7. Dawn Street November 18, 2017 at 8:08 am

I agree the timing is just too coordinated!!! No evidence and too many inconsistencies.