/, Main, United States/As First Reported On The CSS, Bundy Men Ordered Released-Much More Coming
As First Reported On The CSS, Bundy Men Ordered Released-Much More Coming

Happy times for Shawna Cox and Ammon Bundy who have both appeared on The Common Sense Show as they talked about their objectives in Burns, Oregon. The Bundy’s have won.

My email “blew up” last night with the revelation that the Bundy’s are going to be released. Many in the Independent Media, such as Debra Cochran the host of the Blog Talk radio show Spread-the-Word when she stated the following:

How did you know a DAY BEFORE…that the Bundy’s would be released? They didn’t even know!

She’s right, the Bundys’ did not know, but key members of the FBI did.

An FBI Agent Told Me So…

Any media type that works in the business for very long will not last if they do not protect their sources.

I had the information on the pending release of the Bundy’s almost 72 hours before it happened. I was not permitted to provide the source, or affiliated agency, of the information at that time.  I was told by my source to find confirming information, elsewhere, but the release was imminent. When I was unable to fully validate the release in the Independent Media, I published the affirmative statement that the Bnndy’s will be released. My first report, published on my Youtube Channel, I reported the story as something that was imminent and confirmed. That was because I believed I was getting solid backup for what the FBI agent told me.  Here was original report which was filed on Youtube on November 27, 2017 at 8pm Mountain:

The following email is a sample of the communications I am receiving after the announced intention to release the Bundy’s and the firestorm of criticsm that followed when the release did not happen on the first days of the report.

I owe you an apology!  My goodness you were reporting on the Bundy’s being released from prison before it happened.  No one else knew till today.  I am so sorry I did not believe you!  I hope you get my message.  Very good work!  I follow the Bundy’s closely and the family seemed to be surprised of this too.  Anyway it is great news!                                  Thank you and I will not doubt you again!   Karen H.

Some on my YouTube channel viciously attacked me when the release did not come that day (11/27)  and I never said what day they were going to be released and even my source did not know the day. Now we all know the truth. My FBI source, of which I can now anonymously reference, was correct. The Bundy’s are soon to be  free. Although Cliven Bundy has chosen to remain in jail until all of the accused are freed. I am not surprised because all of the Bundy’s have the highest amount of integrity.

Here is the confirming report to the release of the Bundy men.

From the LA Times:

…whose standoff with federal officials made him a darling of the anti-government movement, can now remain free on bond as his trial on felony weapons and conspiracy charges continues.

Bundy says no thanks.

After U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro granted the order to release him Wednesday, The 71-year-old rancher promptly refused it.

He’d rather stay in jail, said John Lamb, a Bundy supporter, until he and his fellow defendants are exonerated and free men.

It was the latest odd twist in the 3-week-old trial of Bundy, two of his sons — Ammon and Ryan Bundy — and Ryan Payne in federal court in Las Vegas. The request to allow the men to post bail came from Bundy attorneys. Last month Navarro agree to let Ryan Bundy, who is representing himself in court, out of jail on pretrial release.

Cliven Bundy’s stay in jail could last for months, however, as jurors have been told to expect the trial to extend into early next year. Lamb called the judge’s decision “exciting news.”

“It was a victory in the right direction,” he said.

Ammon Bundy will be released Thursday at about 9 a.m. Payne’s release will be within the next few days.

One of Ammon Bundy’s attorneys, Morgan Philpot, said his client was “a little shocked” at the judge’s ruling.

How Did Bundy’s Attorney Not Know?

How did Morgan Philpot, the Bundy’s attorney, not know about the impending release and I did? The release of the Bundy’s had no relationship to their legal defense. The release of the Bundy’s was orchestrated by trusted people working in the DOJ. Let’s just say they have some perceived dirt on Judge Navarro, a friend and fellow”elbow rubber” with globalist Senator, Harry Reid.

One has to be cognizant of the fact that this judge was not allowing the Bundy’s to use the Constitution as their defense in justifying their defiance against the BLM and the Federal government as a whole. And now she releases the Bundy’s? What changed?

Let’s just say that Navarro was legally targeted, subsequently compromied and is attempting to stay one step ahead of the burning bridge. I am not permitted to list the specific allegations against the judge because they could still come into play if the DOJ were to prosecute. Let’s just say there is criminal behavior and then there is the facilitation of criminal behavior resulting from malfeasance of office. This much I am permitted to say at this time.

To my friend, talk show host Randy Yarbrough, you were really close to the truth and you are to be commended for getting that close without the benefit of inside information. I am sorry that could not tell my closest associates what I knew on 11/27 and I offer my public apology. However, my word is my bond.

The Deep State Is Not Dead but They Are In Critical Condition

If the Bundy’s had remained under prosecution, very damaging information would have come to light courtesy of the several FBI agents who have a conscience. Some of these FBI agents are now former agents who resigned when Comey refused to prosecute Hillary over the emails. They should be reinstated. From this event, I learned how many enemies of the Deep State actually work in government.

The real story here, as joyous as the event is, does not have to do with the release of the Bundy’s, it is has to do with what is coming next.

Conclusion

The behind the scenes neutering of Judge Navarro, resulting in the release of the Bundy’s, was only phase one. Phase two is already underway. Phase two has to do with the Deep State response to the impending release of the Bundy’s.  The Deep State is planning massive civil unrest so that the country cannot enjoy the perceived victory over tyranny. Some National Guard Units are going on alert by Friday. I have to wait for more information reaches me, before I publish more on the Bundy release fallout. However, we looking at total chaos in this country. The pieces are falling into place (eg McCains changing injuries, Hillary’s boot, the facial bruises of Harry Reid et al, etc). Did I say the civil war already started.  This is only Part One.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

The official storable food of the CSS. Take 5% off with Promo Code “Hodges9”. Click here

Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “5HODGES”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By | 2017-11-30T12:00:35+00:00 November 30th, 2017|Featured, Main, United States|24 Comments

1. km November 30, 2017 at 5:41 am

The (land) won’t be released though.. Just like the other 50+ ranchers that lost their land, so will the Bundy’s. It got sold right out from under them, and there is nothing they will be able to do about it. If that were the case, the other ranchers would be back on their ranches. Their release is but a small token for what this government has allowed…

2. WeepforUs November 30, 2017 at 6:25 am

Thank you Dave, your work is never unappreciated! I believe that you were also the first one to report on the Uranium One treason deal even before Peter Schweizer wrote his book. That’s why I trust you. It’s good to know that the corrupt judge Navarro is under legal scrutiny and needs to be brought up on charges but that shouldn’t be the end of criminal charges in this case. The treatment of Ammon Bundy needs to be looked at and the people that conducted the “physical” and “mental” torture on Ammon need to be arrested, convicted and thrown in damn jail. These people are the minions of the Deep State and are equivalent to Antifa as being the useful idiots (Lenin) described as needed to take down a Country from within. We will never surrender.

3. Falcon101 November 30, 2017 at 6:50 am

I am looking forward to the day that Dirty Harry Reid is sent to the slammer for his role in facilitating the deal for Uranium One. Maybe the Justice Department realized that this “Deal” is the entire reason the Bundy’s are being targeted since much of that Uranium is on THEIR LAND!

4. a November 30, 2017 at 8:30 am

Is the Bundy release, the ‘HARBINGER’ (the forerunner) of events to immediately follow?
    Is it the sign?

Get ready everyone. Stay on alert just in case.

5. Hillary Luvs November 30, 2017 at 9:43 am

Hillary is love. The BLM will strike back. Know that, Hodges. Be afraid.

6. Diogenes Shrugged November 30, 2017 at 9:55 am

Was LaVoy Finicum included in the exoneration?

7. old nam vet November 30, 2017 at 10:15 am

thank you for the heads up friend and covering our six.

8. j November 30, 2017 at 10:57 am

The judge should charge prosecution and agents with direct contempt of court for fabricating and presenting fabricated evidence and statements directly upon the court.

9. WeepforUs November 30, 2017 at 11:50 am

Oh, one more thing Dave, your past Sunday show with the 3 guests that you had, was totally mindblowing and one of the best that I have ever heard. Thank you.

10. Larry Major November 30, 2017 at 12:10 pm

How can the Hammonds also be released ?

11. Debra Cochran November 30, 2017 at 12:50 pm

The Bundy’s did not lose their land. They have not lost their grazing or water rights either. Carol Bundy and many volunteers have done incredible work at keeping the ranch going. This is a small victorious battle in the big war. None of the Bundy’s think this is the end…… this is only the beginning. Thank you Dave for being on the side of truth and righteousness. Much love friend.

12. DDrake November 30, 2017 at 12:53 pm

The People that are so-called “Anti-Govt”. are actually PRO-Govt. – Govt. “BY the People and FOR the People” As it was FOUNDED. The FAKE Govt. we have today, is the only “Anti-Govt.” thing going on. ANTI Govt. of “For the People By the People”. Traitors that need to HANG. A 20 trillion dollar debt PROVES that treason, all by itself. No further proof needed.

13. Wb November 30, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Bundy family will be dealt with at later date by DEEP STATE. People who cross paths with the Clintons don’t last long.

14. Savannah November 30, 2017 at 2:14 pm

When I heard the Bundy’s had been released pretrial, and before that, that the Judge was changing some of her tyrannical injust ways, I WONDERED if dirt had been found on her. You know she’s in Reid’s dirtbag camp. I so HOPE the Bundy’s will be totally freed. I love them, their integrity as men. Anyway, yeah, civil unrest, it’s brewing everywhere right now. Looking forward to your next report.

15. Citizen Kane November 30, 2017 at 2:59 pm

What’s going on with Pete Santilli? I didn’t see his name mentioned at all.

16. Sophie November 30, 2017 at 3:54 pm

There is a video “Cannisbalism and World Government,” which asserts that Hilary Clinton has a serious disease, caused by cannibalism. The condition is called “Kuru.”

EDITOR’S NOTE: I COVERED THAT ON MY SHOW IN THE THIRD HOUR LAST WEEK WITH JOSH COY

17. Lynn Reeser November 30, 2017 at 9:39 pm

The bruises COULD well be coming from hemorrhagic bacterial reaction from them all having frequent blood transfusions.

18. Catbird December 1, 2017 at 5:48 am

In your view, is Mr. Bundy making a statement by choosing to remain in custody or is he concerned that he might be murdered by agents of the deep state? Here I am thinking of the Patriot Lavoy Finicum.

19. Patricia Butler December 1, 2017 at 5:55 am

Mr. Hodges, I live on my Social Security and at this time have to watch my money. If things change I will gladly send money. I have tried to get your broadcast, but it does not come thru, I know you are a busy man but could someone check and help me.

20. Red Eagle December 1, 2017 at 8:41 am

The commentator telling Dave to be afraid better be afraid for himself and for the rest of the God haters involved. All the Hi tech weapons in the world are not going to defuse the wrath that is to come for these reprobates!

21. Terry Harnden December 1, 2017 at 11:32 am

We still have not got to big pharma at the bottom of the swamp. Follow the money . Trillions a year globally.

22. Frank December 1, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Great news. I hope more is to follow. All I’ll add is “remember LaVoy Finicum”!!! And watch them dirty dogs of government close!

23. Mary December 1, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Thanks for this good news Dave. Evil heads are gonna roll in this world and the world to come. Killer Clinton reminds me of Queen Jezebel. She eventually experienced the merciless evil she dished out. Destruction is around the corner for the modern Ahabs and Jezebels today.

24. Mary Wallace December 2, 2017 at 8:49 pm

The Bundys own the land, therefore they own the minerals in/under that land. They should have been contacted for a lease agreement in which they would receive royalties.By the BLM, which are ordinary hitmen for the government, nothing more, their minerals have been stolen. They should have millions of dollars coming to them and all the other families. I am assuming the minerals are being mined from their property.

This situation used to be very common in Texas where mineral rights for oil and gas were/are concerned. Any mineral attorney would take their mineral case for free/what they could earn. I am going from what I have heard, but the Bundy family should be very rich by this time. It is illegal to steal minerals from land owners. A lawsuit is the only thing that will solve this and I would also sue the federal government for pain and suffering at their hands. Dave, this is an old story. My own family has had deaths due to Sheriff’s office deputies killing a family member (for not dipping cows for ticks which is an excuse) and shot him dead in front of his wife and 2 kids in their field with him unarmed.Don’t worry, when the law is no longer just, people take law into their own hands and all of these people died shortly after. I don’t recommend this unless the law becomes corrupted in which there is NO law. However, I do recommend it in those cases.The sheriff was fired and lawlessness to my area stopped.That’s what it takes when the law is so corrupt.These sheriff’s deputies were your common hitmen for the richer man who wanted the minerals under the land when he would not sell. No charges were brought as everybody was dead cause dead men don’t talk.Our family wasn’t the only family hit, it was just the wrong family to hit.My heart goes out to the Bundy family and all the other families who were treated as common criminals who just wanted to work their land and be left alone.BLM should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law or be put down.Either one would be just and right as I see it.