/, Main, United States/Deep State’s Judge Navarro Will Soon Be Wearing a “Walking Boot”
Deep State’s Judge Navarro Will Soon Be Wearing a “Walking Boot”

On November 27, 2017, well over 48 hours before the ordered release of the Bundy men by the very prejudicial and unconstitutional Judge Navarro, I published a podcast detailing how the Bundys’ would soon be released from Federal custody. Until the release was made public, I was not allowed to identify my source as an FBI employee. This same source has made several other disclosures that I am finding collaborating evidence for and I will be releasiing this information on an intermittent basis over the next week as by then another major annoncement regarding certain legal developments will be made public.

Judge Flip-Flop

In releasing the Bundy’s, Judge Navarro conducted one of the biggest judicial flip-flops in American jurisprudence history. To show you far this sorry excuse for a judge flipped, please read this excerpt on the Bundy’s lawyer attempt to remove Navarro from the case back in May of 2016 because she was accused of secretly taking orders from Obama and she was protecting Harry Reid.

From the (Las Vegas) Review Journal published on May 25, 2016:

Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro said Wednesday she will not remove herself from the criminal case stemming from the 2014 armed standoff with law enforcement near Bunkerville.

Lawyers for Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, one of 19 defendants charged in the alleged conspiracy to assault federal officers, had sought her disqualification on several grounds, including a claim that she is part of a conspiracy with President Barack Obama and U.S. Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., to deny Bundy a fair trial.

In a six-page order detailing her decision to stay on the case, Navarro said the government “aptly explains” in court papers why the defense conspiracy theory “displays a lack of respect and/or complete ignorance of the independent role of the judiciary.”

She said the “spurious allegations raise very serious concerns” about whether Bundy is being represented effectively in the complex criminal case.

Federal prosecutors argued that the Bundy defense team offered no proof of bias by Navarro against Bundy, but rather a “mishmash of inferences drawn from speculation and innuendo.”

Navarro on Wednesday also denied another request by Bundy to be released from federal custody.

She said from the bench that Bundy was a serious risk of flight and a danger to the community and that there were no conditions she could set that would guarantee his presence at future court dates.

Afterward, one of Bundy’s lawyers, Larry Klayman, called Navarro’s actions an “outrageous miscarriage of justice” and said they would be appealed.

“This is one of the most egregious displays of misconduct I’ve seen in my 40 years as a lawyer,” Klayman said. “Her order openly seeks to protect Harry Reid.”

Earlier this month, Bundy’s lead lawyer, Joel Hansen, sued Navarro, Obama, Reid and one of Reid’s sons in a separate bid to remove the judge from the case. Reid’s communications director, Kristen Orthman, was added as a defendant on Tuesday.

The lawsuit cites the conspiracy theory involving Obama and Reid and several other reasons to oust Navarro, including her refusal to allow the nationally known Klayman to appear in court on Bundy’s behalf.

Prosecutors contended there was no merit to the claim that Obama and Reid were “surreptitiously signaling” to Navarro their wishes for the outcome of the Bundy case. Obama appointed Navarro to the bench at Reid’s recommendation….

Cries for Judicial Impeachment

Judge Navarro’s conduct was so egregious during the trial, that a multitude of organizations called for her impeachment. None was more voiceferous than We Are Change as the filed an action to impeach the judge:

…We the People of the United States petition the U.S. House of Representatives to impeach Judge Gloria M. Navarro of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada for committing treason and collaborating in the insurrection against the Constitutional authority of the federal government pursuant to Article I Section 8…

This Judge refused to release any of the Bundys on bail. She limited the visits of their legal team to prison where Habeus Corpus was being violated on this Judge’s watch.

The Judge’s flip-flop came when she first allowed the Bundys to either go to a halfway house and to visit home during Thanksgiving. This is precisely when I was contacted by my FBI source was told that the release of the Bundy men was imminent.

The Reasons Behind the Flip Flop

Please note that the Bundy’s legal team formally complained the Navarro was protecting Senator Harry Reid and was taking orders from Obama. These two actions are connected and these two events intersected at the intersection of the Deep State, The Clinton Foundation and selling Russians Uranium.

In 2014, the Bundys’ led an armed resistance against the BLM theft of resources and land owned by the Bundys.  I published at that time that the action of the BLM was sanctioned by Harry Reid who had brokered the following deal:

1. Allow Cinta, a Chinese solar energy company to set begin to set up shop on the Bundys land. Cinta is a Chinese military front group and all of its employees are Chinese military. As I later revealed, this pattern was repeating as the solar energy facade was placing Chinese soldiers in proximity to an Interstate (for rapid deployment for military activities) nearby a major Air Base which would have to be negated during a Red Dawn invasion becuase of air superiority.
  2. The action also allowed the BLM to extract uranium from the Bundy land and turn it ovdr to the The Clinton Foundations front group Uranium One for sale and distribution to the Russians. I published these allegations from April 2015-July 2017. This is what the Bundy legal team meant when they said Navarro and Obama were protecting Reid. Reid was a main player in this illlegal collusion with the Russians.

Conclusion

Please note the Hillary and McCain are wearing walking boots. Their injuries are contraindicated for the wearing of a boot. In fact, McCain has even had to change the foot that the walking boot is on because he was issued a new monitoring device on the other foot. This fact has not gone unnoticed by the Independent Media. I am told that two more public figures will be soon wearing boots. They are Chelsea Clinton (Clinton Foundation) and Judge Navarro. After that it will be Podesta and Harry Reid.

Judge Navarro is not the only flip flopper. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., who thwarted the GOP’s Obamacare repeal effort last summer, announced Thursday he is all in on the GOP tax legislation.

If you love liberty, we are just getting started. This is only Part Two.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

The official storable food of the CSS. Take 5% off with Promo Code “Hodges9”. Click here

Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “5HODGES”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By | 2017-12-01T09:45:37+00:00 December 1st, 2017|Featured, Main, United States|27 Comments

1. Cecelia December 1, 2017 at 6:05 am

God bless you Dave. These articles are vital for folks that need to wake up.

2. Matt Worner December 1, 2017 at 6:46 am

OOH, OOH! Where do I volunteer for the firing squad?

3. Matt Worner December 1, 2017 at 6:48 am

Bet if they held a raffle for places on the firing squad they’d raise enough to pay off the federal debt. Just sayin…

4. mike phillips December 1, 2017 at 6:48 am

“Good news everybody”

5. Matt Worner December 1, 2017 at 6:49 am

Of course you’d have a bunch of brainless libs wanting to feed and house them for the rest of their lives.

6. Phyllis Dawes December 1, 2017 at 7:14 am

Love your reporting so straight forward. We need more folks like you. Go!!

7. Marcus Skidgell December 1, 2017 at 8:15 am

Already pics of Chelsea wearing the same exact boot as McCain and Clinton circulating o. The I ternet

8. Vietkonggook December 1, 2017 at 9:45 am

They owned the stinking and corrupt corporate judicial system. US Corp operates under pseudo usc laws aka united states corporate rules and regs.

9. Vietkonggook December 1, 2017 at 9:47 am

They owned the stinking and corrupt corporate judicial system. US Corp operates under pseudo usc laws aka united states corporate rules and regs, a subsidiary of British Crown Holding.

10. todd December 1, 2017 at 10:31 am

Hello Mr. Hodges, my comment is just to let you know what a great job you are doing, I think you and Pete Santilli are the only ones that cracked this case wide open, thank God for the internet. I hope we don’t forget about Lavoy Finicum, not sure if that is the correct spelling. I saw that man get shot in the back by our finest/FBI. Fucking coward as far as I’m concerned. You and Pete should have a show together and give me a heads up, If it was not for you both? Who knows, where would we be today? I believe Pete qualified for the N.D.A.A. He was a goner. Hillary did not like him.

Keep up the great work Dave, If you don’t like Pete? I can understand, he don’t like me, He tore me apart on his # 932 show at the 35 minute mark, he ripped on me for 7 minutes. It is actually funny, my friends and I have a laugh when we listen to it. I’m not mad at him for his harsh words towards me, because he is wrong, he don’t even know me. It was not too much longer after that when Pete got arrested. By the way he stole my words I have a saying and it is ” I don’t have a gun, my words are my bullets ” He said those very words just before he was arrested LIVE, I was watching it live, how I know is it was 6:15 p.m. his time when they were filming and I looked at my clock and it was 8:15 p.m. Pete was on his phone talking to someone, aiming at Debs phone while filming and Pete’s phone said 6:15, he gets out of his vehicle and gets arrested by the FBI, I think? Oh well everything is better for now, we all have a battle, we got this far. Just pray to the Man/God and everything will be fine, trust me. Thanks again Dave, Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New year.

11. ronn December 1, 2017 at 10:42 am

thank you dave for this vital info. It seems so infrequent that malfeasance of office ran rampant during the obama years. His administration threw a monkey wrench into every federal and state agency to screw this country good. It would be fair to say that the whole admin. of obama should be wearing tracking boots, their passport revoked and their travel limited to specific places. It is time to indict these scum dwellers and indict them good for the treason they committed. Most americans want to see some real justice and more. If not , I am afraid we will have a civil war on our hands and that the truth better be told sooner rather than later. I believe it is almost time to start gearing up and “WAIT”. Time is a precious commodity and we better not be wasting it on frivolous hanky pinky. I would love to see the whole bunch of them get their just desserts. I pray to God almighty every night that these scourges be dealt with and dealt with in the “harshest” ways possible. Perhaps we need another Choceasceau moment. Enuf said, you know the roll call. Someone must be fooling around with my post I detect a rotten fish here.

12. ronn December 1, 2017 at 10:42 am

13. Useless Eater December 1, 2017 at 11:27 am

Perhaps the authorities read your blog, Dave, and they thought my idea of changing feet for the bracelet was a good one. Just another conspiracy theory by the greatest Conspiracy Theorist on the planet, Useless Eater. You should post more of my comments. They tend to be funny as well as to the point.

14. Kathryn DeFries December 1, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Hi Dave,
    I’ve been hearing about the sealed indictments, the booties and Clinton and McCain wearing them for a while now, which, by the way, is the most wonderful news I’ve heard in a long time!,… but do you have any idea when they will actually be indicted and go to court and hopefully jail!!!???
    I hope it is soon!!! Hopefully this is not just a story and it really happens! Otherwise the deep state is going to try to pull something off soon.
    Thanks for all your good information.

15. rhett December 1, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Is the solar farm still being constructed???

16. Peter von Hoffman December 2, 2017 at 3:55 am

Dave you sure this isn’t photo of Supreme Court Judge Sotomayor? Boy could be her sister.

17. Karen Carter December 2, 2017 at 5:30 am

Well, Dave, I’ll believe it when I see it. And is the Bundy group really out on bail ? What I understand is that Mr. Bundy has refused such conditions for bail, which is, truthfully, not being out on bail.

18. Jackie Puppet December 2, 2017 at 7:01 am

Navarro claiming Bundy is a flight risk, is farcical, especially when his family’s owned the land for almost 1 1/2 centuries. Her actions make ya wonder if she would’ve been nominated for a Supreme Court seat, had Hildebeest won the election.

The independent media need to do a better job at getting the word out that certain people are wearing boots.

This may turn out to be a very Merry Christmas indeed, for America.

19. Carolyn McDowell December 2, 2017 at 12:20 pm

Thank you for reporting on the Bundy story. I subscribe to several independent newsletters and you are the only one reporting on this story.. I find it very interesting and surprising. Something BIG is happening for Ammon Bundy to get released by corrupt judge Navarro. Can’t wait to hear more news. I sure hope ALL these traitors go to prison.

20. Ed Sunderland December 2, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Incredibly, this all makes sense. including the McCain boot. Photos with it on one side then another. The wheel chair is a nice touch.

21. Dee December 2, 2017 at 3:19 pm

Thank you for all you have reported that has come to light. I have witnessed in the trials all that has happened and I am biting my nails waiting for the rest come in to play. I just have to mention the picture of the judge in this report is not of Judge Gloria Navarro.

22. Patricia A Guenther December 2, 2017 at 4:10 pm

So, why would this all happen now? Why release them now? I think the public is beginning to realize there might just be a connection between the LasVegas Massacre and Harry Reid. It is unimaginable that two Nevada real estate tycoons would NOT know each other. What is Harry Reid’s connection to the supposed shooter? Personally, I think he had a ton on dirt on Reid and, just like all the other with dirt on the Clinton’s, they took him out.

23. gene December 2, 2017 at 4:14 pm

first good news in while, i can put up the tar and feathers

24. BOBBY FRANKLIN December 3, 2017 at 6:30 am

You miss the major Point.
    In 2013, dirty Harry Reid & his son Rory FAILED to transfer the 9,000 acres in Laughlin NV, to ENN Corp from China, to build their tax subsidized $5 BILLION Solar Energy Plant farms there. I know because they tried to extort my 160 acres in Laughlin, under their Solar project.
    That is why in 2014, “two days” after dirty Harry appointed NEIL KORNZE as his BLM Director, KORNZE ordered the 200 contracted mercenaries & snipers to invade the Bundy Ranch under their BLM “Gold Butte Impoundment Operation” for ENN Corp.
    See my website or FB for verification of facts.

25. Richard Bish December 3, 2017 at 8:36 am