/, Featured, Main/DARPA to Test Mind-Altering Chips
DARPA to Test Mind-Altering Chips

DARPA is experimenting with mind-altering demonic chips. Is this the Mark of the Beast?

By | 2017-12-02T07:40:22+00:00 December 2nd, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|7 Comments

1. Vietkonggook December 2, 2017 at 4:57 am

Actor Steven Seagal is a friend with Pres Duterte of the Philippines.. He made a speech in Jolo Sulu in southern Philippines. His words were about helping fight against terrorism, drugs, human, organ trafficking etc. He knows very well about the deep state .

2. Vietkonggook December 2, 2017 at 5:05 am

Steven Seagals long history is shady . He is quite a legend but has full of dark spots like sexual accusations from women typical of hellywood subculture. His connections to CIA black ops and special forces.. Could he be a double agent for the deep state to infiltrate countries like Russia and Philippines who are fighting the shenanigans of the New World Order?

3. Vietkonggook December 2, 2017 at 5:05 am
  4. Mary December 2, 2017 at 7:01 am

No doubt in my mind that the RFID chip or whatever you call them is the mark of the beast. It may not start out that way. I’m sure that’s how it will end. For those of us who are alive on earth at that time. We will have to trust God to make a way of escape. Furthermore. No human invention can replace the glory and power that God will eternally crown His people with.

On another note. I think there will be a humanoid version (AI type replica) created for the anti-christ.

5. old nam vet December 2, 2017 at 7:19 am

I don’t need mind altering chips, I just have two beers and I’m good to go

6. ed glinka December 2, 2017 at 9:27 am

This is far beyond our ability to stop. It is the deep stated and they will get whatever they want! For more on this read Planned Collapse of Americanism new book out!

7. Samantha Daniels December 2, 2017 at 11:41 am

Dave I’ve noticed your Youtube channel is very different seems to be less stories, cut short. I’ve also noticed a lot of replies to comments blocked…censoring? I think it’s pretty close to the end. Have a look at this video showing Obama shadowing Trump’s visits with world leaders…why? This video is made by the man that revealed what is printed on US currency ie Twin Tower and Pentagon and Federal Building bombings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0kPfkPl-Mc Thanks for all you do Dave