/, Featured, Main/A Simultaneous Coup and Counter-Coup Is Underway in America
A Simultaneous Coup and Counter-Coup Is Underway in America

In the present series that I have authored in the previous parts of the present series published The Common Sense Show, I have presented information of the following:

1. Three days in advance of Judge Navarro’s ordered release of the Bundy men, I reported that a judicial order would be forthcoming within the week that would order the release of the Bundys’. During the 3 day gap between my Youtube report and the ordered release, I received scathing reviews of people doubting the authenticity of the report which emanated from an agent in the FBI. The devleopment validates the claims made by my FBI source.
  2. It was previously reported that Navarro was directly taking orders from former President Obama, even after he left office with regard to her conduct and rulings from the bench. I have since learned since that publication, that loyalist elements of the FBI and the DOJ have Navarro on tape for this crime which entails, treason, malfeasance of office, bribery and obstruction of justice.
  3. In the same surveillance web, Navarro also was found to be legally protecting Harry Reid and his son, who were paid $4.65 for helping to facilitate (a) the intended extraction of uranium from the Cliven Bundy’ ranch; and (b) the placement of a Chinese solar energy farm on the Bundy land as well as other rancher’s lands. Items two and three on this list were all caught on tape.
  4. In a new, and as of this date, unpublished revelation, Navarro was previously questioned by the FBI on these matters and she lied. This is yet another felony and these subsequent developments were used by the loyalist members of the FBI and a related DOJ taskforce to leverage the release of the Bundys’.
  5. Navarro will be turning state’s evidence at a near date in the future if Trump is successful in bringing this attack against the Deep State to a new level.
  6. The previously mentioned Chinese solar energy firm is a front group for the Chinese military. In the last installment in this series, it was established that the solar energy farms were to be located on land that was adjacent to a major Air Force base. This is significant and a “Red Dawn” type of invasion coming out of South and Central America would be thwarted by superior American air power unless the airpower could be negated by insurgent forces and that is what I contend is the purpose of the Chinese solar energy farms. Additionally, the Chinese solar energy farms would provide electrical power to local Chinese troops in the event of an EMP attack upon America perpetrated by the North Koreans. Additionally, about a month ago, Paul Martin and myself produced two investigative reports with photos that demonstrated that the United Nations forces were setting up a communications system outside of Rawlins, Wyoming that would operate in the aftermath of an EMP attack.

Before exposing the elements of the assembling of a “Red Dawn” force, by Russia, that will be brought to bear against America, it is important to note that there developing reports which serve to enhance the scope of the claims made in this article and also will serve to enhance this information.

Darin Damme KTAR Talk Show Host

Darin Damme has been the most popular talk show host in Arizona over the past 11 months. His show and my show cover very similar issues regarding the Deep State, Hillary Clinton’s criminality, etc. Consistently Damme has offered the best evidence to support his notion that a Deep State coup and Trump’s led counter-coup is well underway.

The coup is designed to replace Trump and bring down the existing poltical structure. Damme has never relied on an unnamed source that I have heard until his show which aired on December 3, 2017 in the 6pm hour.

Damme claims that it was always the intention of General Flynn to entrap himself and a compromised Mueller is being forced to set a trap for much of the Deep State. On the morning of Damme’s show, 14 hours before Darin aired his show, I published a Youtube video in which I stated that I was being admonished by many colleagues (eg Liz Crokin) who were encouraging me to recognize the trap being set. In the following. I admitted to being criticized by my media colleagues on this point, However, I remained undecided and uncommited on this point as you will hear on this point. I want to emphasize that Darin Damme, Paul Preston and Liz Crokin have all told me that the Mueller double-cross of the Deep State is real. Here is the Youtube video I published 14 hours prior to Damme’s show. The parallels between our two shows is stunning because we are not talking to the same people.

Darin Damme will appear in the first hour of The Common Sense Show, this coming Sunday (December 9, 2017) in the first hour (8pm Eastern).

Paul Preston of Agenda 21 Radio

In the late evening of December 4th and into the very early morning hours of December 5th, I had a detailed conversation with Paul Preston about these events. The following represents what I learned from Preston in this conversation:

1. As previously reported on The Common Sense Show, Mueller did indeed deliver the first batch of highly enriched uranium on behalf of The Clinton Foundation, to Russia. The previously reported Rostov Memo that implicated Mueller as being the first delivery agent of the uranium, made public, is the smoking gun for this claim.
  2. As previously claimed on The Common Sense Show following the Sutherland Springs, TX., massacre, Preston confirmed that the CALEXIT movement is the home for all large-scale domestic terrorist activities. CALEXIT is supported and directed by George Soros, The Bank of China, HSBC Bank, the Mexican Consulate, the combination of the drug cartels and terrorist organization (ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood), Eric Holder, California Governor Jerry Brown, Loretta Lunch, former President Obama and of course, the United Nations.
  3. Paul Preston supports my position with regard to the Chinese solar energy firms being a front group for the Chinese military and all the national security issues that comes with this development.
  4. Years ago, The Common Sense Show published findings that DHS was the creation of the former head of the East German Stasi, Markus Wolf, who was a former Nazi. He was paid $5 million for his efforts in setting up DHS. In other words, DHS, like NASA, was the creation of Nazi forces. It is Steve Quayle’s basic contention that the Germans may have lost World War II on paper, however,  Nazi forces took over America. If you have not read the book, Empire Beneath the Ice. this is a must read in which Steve contends that Nazis actually won World War II. This is where Paul Preston and Steve Quayle find common ground. According to Preston, Ukraine is dominated by Nazi forces. The Ukraine attempted to assist Hitler in his invasion of Russia in retribution to the abuse perpetrated against Ukrainians perpetrated by Stalin. When the Ukraine was overthrown by the CIA, they did so with their Nazi assets. Today, thanks to the CIA, the Nazis run Ukraine.
  5. Preston contends that the present nuclear/EMP threat posed by North Korea is the product of Ukrainian assistance, not Chinese assistance. Courtesy of old Soviet nuclear based weapons, the North Koreans are receiving some of the best ICBM capabilities as evidenced by the recent NK launch of the ICBM which reached a maximum height of 2800 miles. This was an EMP weapons experiment. This is what the Nazis and the North Koreans plan to do to America. This is why the UN has established EMP foolproof communications devices outside of Rawlins, Wyoming. In short, Preston contends that the North Koreans are being spurred on by the Nazis in Ukraine, not China.

Paul Preston will be a guest on The Common Sense Show, this Sunday, December 9, 2017 in the third hour (10-11pm Eastern).

Conclusion

In the next installment in this series, previously available open-sourced intelligence will be offered which will demonstrate that the Russians have assembled a Red Dawn force that will originate out of Central and South America. The re-introduction of this previously vetted intelligence information will serve to support the exposing of the Chinese solar energe farms being placed in proximity to major military bases  which would have to be neutralized in the event of an attack. It should be mentioned that this information has been available but the context of the intelligence was not apparent, until now.

These are unprecedented times in American history as we are undergoing a simultaneous coup and counter-coup for control of our country.

By | 2017-12-05T14:17:47+00:00 December 5th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|32 Comments

1. Gary December 5, 2017 at 6:54 am

My gut says ” Let God be true and all men liars”. I have learned to listing to all sides. We all have a part and know in part. Then watch how they unfold. I know this is true; Divided we are concurred. I don’t know yet if Mueller is a double agent or triple agent, he is a liar and thief. And when some thieves get caught and are facing death for the crime, and are shown mercy; unexpected results sometimes happen. In knowing all these parts and watching all this for over 30 years, I have learned to put all my Trust in GOD. Is not that what God wants us to do!!!!!!

Gary

2. Marshall Hall December 5, 2017 at 7:08 am

Dear Dave, I’m a long time listener but 1st time to comment. Thank you for all your doing in this fight to keep us informed. As a local Pastor in Texas I am doing my best to keep my church and others aware of what is happening. I’m praying for our President like never before. I have one question, hopefully you can respond. Is the President aware of the proposed Red Dawn like Invasion and all the foreign troops that are in the US. If so can He do something to stop it.

Blessings
    Pastor from Texas

3. WeepforUs December 5, 2017 at 7:24 am

Dave I believe that Mueller is a Black Hat, Deep State Thug as you have characterized and he and his “Democrat/Deep State” Hit-Team are out to get Trump no matter if they have to fabricate the “Lie” to do so. Anyone who believes that this investigation is some kind of a “trap” for the likes of Clinton and the Deep State traitors is living in a fantasy land and needs a truthful reality check. And the reason I say this is for the simple fact being have we seen anyone from this Deep State arrested and in handcuffs yet? How long has this been going on and no one is in jail yet? So until I see Hillary in cuffs and others I can only believe that Trump is the target at any cost. And Sessions, by his lack of engagement proves he is also part of this Deep State organization or he just maybe has reached his level of incompetence and therefore should resign. No matter how we look at all of this one thing remains clear, America is in grave danger.

4. Bernie Pavilonis December 5, 2017 at 9:40 am

I do not trust Mueller at all. He is joined at the hip with the Clintons, but more importantly the Deep State. Hillary may become a sacrificial lamb, a diversion, a deflection since the Clintons have become a liability rather than an aaset. I think pedogate and the Lolita Express will be outed, at least that’s what I am praying for. And I am continuing to pray for Trump and fam I’ll ly for their divine protection

5. Robert December 5, 2017 at 9:52 am

Your gut is on target. Mueller’s actions are intended to lead to impeachment of President Trump. He’s not to be trusted. He works for the Deep State.

6. Doyle Given December 5, 2017 at 12:46 pm

You are correct and really do keep us informed. Crooked politicians and judges are taking the country one step closer to an invasion. They have sold us out to China and Russia. Some day they will want to occupy the land given to them.. Obama was one who really made secret deals with China, because of our debt. Dismantled from the inside out? Could this be judgment for our wickedness?

7. Jane Stewart December 5, 2017 at 12:49 pm

I don’t understand the connection between the info about Mueller and the other subjects. Sounds like two different situations, each one more disturbing than the next!

8. Gifford Rodine December 5, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Great work and a great summary!

9. Max Meyers December 5, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Awesome investigating, yet more layers of deception exposed, & hoping this was a typo here:
    “…legally protecting Harry Reid and his son, who were paid $4.65 for…. “

10. MJS December 5, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Now that the Bundys have been released and Judge navarro exposed-does that put a nix on the Nevada land deal between the Reids and the Chinese? I hope so. And I hope the Chinese demand
    a refund from Reid of their $4.65 million $ they paid and put the screws to them. But if the Chinese and the Russians do plan a red dawn style invasion,won’t that that shoot themselves in the foot-
    financially speaking? I mean the Chinese especially have billions of $ invested in USA of stocks,bonds,trophy real estate assets,stakes in major companies,etc. A direct invasion action would result in major
    financial crash that would wipe out much of what they own here-correct? Or don’t they care about that anymore? Also,who in the rest of the world would want to do business with them after that?

11. Alana Shaffer December 5, 2017 at 3:46 pm

I wish for the white hat, but gut tells me its a dark one

12. mike December 5, 2017 at 8:14 pm

……” the North Koreans are receiving some of the best ICBM capabilities as evidenced by the recent NK launch of the ICBM which reached a maximum height of 2800 miles. This was an EMP weapons experiment. “…..

someone is fibbing to you
    as it is known that neither the American nor the Russian military were able to get much above 250 miles during operation fishbowl and the subsequent operation starfish prime using nuclear weapons BOTH were UNable to breach the barrier that both encountered at about the altitude ..

those two operations in the early sixties apparently were related to the genesis of the EMP hoax circulating far and wide now

while i support your goal and appreciate your information i see that some of your sources are feeding you blarney

remain diligent
    carry on

13. Savannah December 5, 2017 at 9:29 pm

Mueller is NOT someone I would ever trust – just looking at the slime guy’s picture. However, given his traitorous crimes, he could be persuaded to work on President Trump’s behalf. His neck or the neck of Hillary? Which would he choose? I think the Donald is playing a long game of cat and mouse. That is: chasing down Killary and her ruthless cohorts while proving his innocense. I also think there is more at stake here in this convuluted castle intrigue than I could ever imagine, as far as the DarkState is concerned.

14. cindy December 5, 2017 at 9:45 pm

I am positive he is on the good guy side. He didn’t want to be, but the alternative was not pretty. This has been planned for a very long time. Think about the absolute “miracle” of how we got this President. There are intel wars going on that the average citizen knows nothing about. Pray for our Marines. A lot of good people have been casualties in this war. We will never know of those brave souls that gave everything to get this country back from evil.

15. Nick December 5, 2017 at 9:55 pm

I’m posting a link here on the 16 retired generals that are calling on Congress to enact more gun control. I note the Comment of Dr. Edwin Vieira who has written more, and know more on the subject of the 2nd amendment than anyone I know. I’m posting it here because of what he says as related to what I wrote in my previous comment.

16. JT December 6, 2017 at 3:39 am

I agree with you, Dave as to NOT take a position. This could be all true about Mueller and a trap to set up the deep state OR it could be an illusion of a trap being set up to trap the deep state. I also take your position as to NOT take a position. We don’t know anymore what’s real and what’s not, what’s a LIE and what’s TRUTH. Keep reporting, let people decide on their own position…

17. Mike December 6, 2017 at 4:20 am

People like Muellar are scum, and I would never give him an inch of freedom. He better have some big fish to fry.
    I believe an emp or wwiii will occur before any big fish are brought down. The big distraction will allow these traitors to go free. Armed patriots must not let that happen.

18. Ralph December 6, 2017 at 4:26 am

Don’t trust Mueller or Sessions.

19. Wowee December 6, 2017 at 4:58 am

If I had to choose what I wanted (the least)it would be an Ebonic Black World.2nd no borders or sovereign Nations.3rd Sunday Laws or Islamic Law or Talmud or Noahide Laws.Jews or Muslims or Catholics or Jesuits or a plant of any of the above holding offices.

20. tom kilo December 6, 2017 at 5:05 am

what an eye opening article,and scarie as hell.

21. Claudia Kabat December 6, 2017 at 5:23 am

Most of us would like to hope this counter coup by Trump is actually happening, w the support of Sessions & Mueller. However, a lot of the info about it seems to have come from the infamous Q Anon in 4Chan giving ppl bread crumbs w his questions. Many ppl think Q could b Trump himself, or a group of his ppl close to him. Haven’t heard you speak of this as of yet Dave, what are ur thoughts? Mueller is heavily involved in Uranium One and I hear Sessions also has a hand in it, therefore he is not opening a can of worms that could destroy him. Marines r supposedly working with and under Trump’s sole command w this counter coup. Trump supposedly has basically told Mueller that what he has done, will b overlooked to get to the bigger fish and bring the Cabal down. Flynn is supposed to be playing a role too as a victim in order to work w Mueller to assist w Trump’s counter Coup. We would all like to believe all these assumptions but we sure need more tangible proof than Q, in my opinion.

22. Lee December 6, 2017 at 5:54 am

I’m going with your gut feeling Dave….mainly because I don’t like the look of Mueller! He looks evil just like Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz. Not very rational perhaps!! But there you are.

23. gene December 6, 2017 at 6:50 am

Taxation without repersentationin in 1776 and 2017 ! Was there enough time to just read the type printed, what about the hand written stuff on the sides ? Did someone say like “the lobbiest had to get their patrons their monies worth.”. Was that money a bribe? The blue states lose interest deductions etc, how many homes will be foreclosed ? Something smells fishy this tax bill stinks.

24. robert g bernardini December 6, 2017 at 6:55 am

Dave Hodges MUST READ !!! Here is how Admiral Rogers saved America https://media.8ch.net/file_store/275c11112dfebb81e77d77a2fd04de91dd19de80070a0049cb8f72bec3ed786f.jpg

25. Chas December 6, 2017 at 7:00 am

Hi, Dave-If Mueller in fact did facilitate a delivery of uranium to the Russians, then it would seem that invalidates any suggestion that he is doing anything but actively trying to support a coup against the current administration. To my knowledge, no concrete intel has been offered to support any suggestion that his intentions are anything less than in strict opposition to the Trump administration. Lacking any such concrete evidence, I also would remain skeptical toward any suggestion that he has any other agenda. Until or unless some concrete evidence is offered and vetted, I would keep an open mind to receive such data once presented. I agree with your stance at this juncture. It would be a rather pleasant surprise if what your colleagues say has merit, but there’s no solid intel to support it presently that I am aware of. Should any concrete evidence surface, then it would certainly be welcome and perhaps change the narrative.

26. Theodore Wright December 6, 2017 at 7:16 am

Dave, in a separate email (to CSS) several days ago, I invited your attention to recent info from “Florida Maquis” (YouTube) who has reported developments relative to the possibility of what could be a “lightning fast” invasion of the Panama Canal by forces loyal to Venezuela. Perhaps this would be part of a “Red Dawn” attack on the US which you have written about….this add’l. intel may reinforce your
    position of a possible “Red Dawn” attack from Central America, et al.

27. Milt December 6, 2017 at 7:22 am

My gut tells

28. Judy December 6, 2017 at 9:17 am

His record sort of speaks for itself doesn’t it. Not a real upstanding guy.

29. Steve Thomas December 6, 2017 at 9:41 am

This is Steve Thomas — I enjoy listening to your show but the other day I got sense that you were saying that the planes brought down 911 — I am a professional structural engineer ( board member of AE911truth) and I am telling you and everyone that there were no planes that day only Tesla Holographic projections ” IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB done as a controlled demolition ” It took 1800 charges some 8 months to bring down all THREE towers that day — I would like to talk to you without typing texts (806) 290 – 3133 or any other method of communication you select — Go to my website http://www.crossministries.net — since you are a former coach you may remember my son Zach Thomas ( NFL hall of fame candidate ) —

30. tsimitpo December 6, 2017 at 11:57 am

Trust – but verify. In this case, advance verification is essentially impossible, so you’re taking the wise position. Those who criticize your position are risking their own credibility because the only way they could have verification for the position they want you to hold if they have valid information they’re not sharing.

31. Susan Beer December 7, 2017 at 8:15 am

I rather think this is a situation much like those in which a mother spanks both kids so she knows she got the right one!!! If Mueller is really a “white hat,” let him continue his investigation from the perspective of a private person. Same with Jeff Sessions. I don’t trust either of them. If Mueller was crooked and duplicitous enough to hand-deliver uranium to the Russians, then is he still being duplicitous now, and toward whom? I say get rid of him and start over.