/, Featured, Main/Wikileaks’ Assange Says Trump to be Replaced by Pence in Deep State Coup
Wikileaks’ Assange Says Trump to be Replaced by Pence in Deep State Coup

Assange says Pence to replace Trump in Deep State move. Here’s the story.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

The official storable food of the CSS. Take 5% off with Promo Code “Hodges9”. Click here

Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “5HODGES”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By | 2017-12-17T03:08:09+00:00 December 17th, 2017|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|17 Comments

1. Melanie Heck December 17, 2017 at 3:17 am

I said the Jesuit vice president was there to be president all along. Further, I believe Trump knew this was the real plan. Trump already knows his last day in office. Jesuit VP WILL take over. I knew pre election that was the real plan.

2. DT December 17, 2017 at 4:25 am

Assange is probable right about Pence replacing Trump. I don’t like Pence. The problem is it likely wouldn’t matter who the V.P. is because they would have been compromised by now or a Deep State puppet. At this point I don’t know who to trust any more. Our country is in a lot of trouble.

3. Jerry Fares December 17, 2017 at 4:54 am

YOUR TOPIC MIGHT BE TRUE, AS “AN ATTEMPT” BUT IT!!!! HAS TO TAKE PLACE, AND ASSANGE’S SUCCESS RECORD IS ALWAYS BEEN ..AFTER THE FACT…. I BELIEVE GOD ALMIGHTY PUT TRUMP WHERE HE IS AND MILLIONS PRAY DAILY FOR HIM DAILY 24/7, SOMETHING THE DEEP STATE DOES “NOT” HAVE GOING FOR THEM!

4. Full Of It December 17, 2017 at 8:00 am

Don’t worry about it. The bankers are happy with Trump leaving the currency and the Federal Reserve alone. That’s all they care about. Trump is safe, right up until he starts talking like RonPaul, and that is never gonna happen. NEVER!

5. Tom Johnson December 17, 2017 at 8:08 am

By whatever means they get Trump out of office, Pence becomes president, nominates Hillary as VP, shortly after that he resigns, making her president. The thing is, I don’t know if he could nominate her. God help us if this does happen.

6. John Nowlin December 17, 2017 at 8:35 am

Consider the account of the book of Esther.
    The number two man in the kingdom, Haman.
    Plotted to have the people of GOD destroyed.
    BUT the man sent by GOD was in the kings gate. (Is 28:5-6)
    And a daughter of GOD was the Queen.
    Gn. 12:3 GOD says that HE will bless those who bless us
    and curse those who curse us.
    Before Haman was number two, GOD made known to Mordecai (Es. 2:21-23)
    the plot to kill the king. An inquisition was made and the two men were hanged.
    In chapter 6 of the book of Esther we see the unfolding and undoing of Haman.

The larger issue here is,Are the people of faith praying in agreement with THE SPIRIT OF GOD? (1Jn.5:14-15)
    WE ARE HERE FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAY THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Paul December 17, 2017 at 9:59 am

I agree however God put Trump in office not be removed like JFK was. That is what I believe.

8. Carolyn McDowell December 17, 2017 at 10:57 am

I trust most of what Julian Assange says, but he did predict that the ‘elites’ would not let Trump be elected, so I don’t know. Anything could happen. I never understood why Trump chose Pense, as I’ve read Pence is just another globalist. .

9. Cathy Murray December 17, 2017 at 11:32 am

Dave, I always wondered who suggested Pence? Also Trump was not in favor of him his )gut feeling)! So I believe this was going on from beginning. Also the fact the Paul Ryan is making some move and won’t admit. So he would be free to vp for Pence since they r best buddy’s.

10. Terryl Todd December 17, 2017 at 4:25 pm

God, I hope not. Pence would support the Nazi World Order Cabal.

11. Mary December 17, 2017 at 11:41 pm

I’m sure that the Democrats and RINOS in Congress would prefer globalist, RINO Mike Pence as president. I’m not sure there’s any difference between Pence and Queen Jezebel Hillary. I’ve learned to enjoy the victories in life while they last. I often think about the Israelites wandering in the desert for 40 years. Joshua and Caleb through their faith in and obedience to God, could have set up camp in Israel hours or days after Moses’s death. Similar to their experience. It may take people of faith longer to reach their God ordained destinations thanks to naysayers, idolators being stumbling blocks in our lives. Long story short. It’s not always our fault that we’re behind schedule in life.

12. Lee December 18, 2017 at 1:46 am

I too admire Julian’s record and am with you Dave in that I wouldn’t trust Pense (especially with his involvement re Flynn dismissal) and am suspicious if the Flynn ‘thing’ also had anything to do with his buddy Flake…..who I had seen a detrimental report about once on line!!!

13. Lee December 18, 2017 at 1:48 am

But I hope in this case Julian is WRONG!

14. Stan S. December 18, 2017 at 2:45 am

That would be the Deep State and NWO Cabal leadership’s take on things.

To say, the best-laid plans of mice and men…

15. BARBARA December 18, 2017 at 5:31 am

Julian Assange forgets one thing: President Donald Trump is not a simpleton! Does he believe President Trump doesn’t know these things? Why is Donald Trump being shredded by the media so badly? He is in the process of destroying the Deep State before they destroy him! Donald Trump is well versed in Sun Tse’s book, The Art of War. In fact, Mr. Trump may be his best pupil! We are not dealing with an ordinary man with normal or even above average intelligence. President Donald Trump’s I.Q. is 156 – genius! He is well aware of what is going on and uses distraction and misdirection to the media so he can get his agenda through. Let’s see who takes down who! He knows who Mike Pence is, and Pence is going to face a great test of loyalty this week as apparently McCain will not be present for the tax vote and I believe another Senator is in the hospital. I don’t believe he will be present either. So it will come down to Pence. Will Pence betray our President and our country? Is he part of the Deep State? We may have that answer this week!

16. Theodore Wright December 18, 2017 at 8:01 am

I would like to know more about Pence’s election/campaign pac…who is behind it…the entire cast of characters, donors, etc…let’s put a lot of heat on this evil plot !

17. Roberto December 18, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Almighty God is absolutely and totally in control!!!
    He will protect President Trump and there’s nothing those traitors can do!!!!