/, Main, United States/Democrats Are Under a Spiritual Death Watch Because Liberals Cannot Know Jesus
Democrats Are Under a Spiritual Death Watch Because Liberals Cannot Know Jesus

It is often said that liberalism is a form of mental illness. However, liberalism is much than a behavioral deficit. It also represents a cluster of character flaws that cause one to be separated from the divine creator that we call God and his son and our redeemer, Jesus Christ.

Liberals Have Made a Mess of the World

Isaiah 5:20 encapsulates the demonic cultural condition of much of the world and this would include America. Liberals are Satan’s trolls and their mission is to spread decdeipt and mass suffering among the people.

Liberals do not belong to the body of Christ: “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.”

One of the defacto leaders of the unholy left is undoubtedly Hillary Clinton and Satan’s alter can be found inside of placed like the Clinton Foundation.

At this time of year as many people take stock of their spirituality, some liberals try to hedge their bets and play both ends against the middle. They want to have their cake and to eat it too. Liberals want to maintain their heathen and depraved lifestyles while trying to reap the benefits of being a Christian and they only do that on days where it personally benefits them. A blind man cannot see, and a deaf man cannot hear, and a liberal will never be saved. And for all the misery the liberals bring to our world and our country, we can take comfort that we serve a just God and the Lake of Fire will be the final reward for the unrepentant liberals.

Why Liberals Will Never Know Jesus

Here are a few undeniable facts about liberals that they do not like to wear on their liberal sleeves.

The Liberal Mantra

I am pro-choice. Yes, I murder innocent people when it is convenient and the younger the victims, the better. I support child-trafficking and try to bend the laws to change the perception of this heinous crime. My leaders are named Soros and Clinton.

I am a supporter of gay marriage & the LGBTQ+ community. To many from this demographic, it is not enough that our society protects their civil liberties and honestly seeks to prevent any persecution, as it should. It is not enough that we Christians leave the final judgment to the Lord. However, for many in this classification, that is not enough. With the support of liberals, many from this group seek dominance and their unholy views, and they do so under the banner of political correctness, as we are forced to glorify these non-Christian practices to the exclusion of our own Christian beliefs and ways. The very practices that are based upon the notion of one man, one woman bonded together by the Word of God are under attack. People are losing their jobs for espousing the beliefs associated with traditional marriage. The Left gets to act with impunity. They deny the right of legal and personal tolerance that they claim was denied to them for so many years.

Please allow me to interject some reality to this debate: At the end of the day, we don’t live in a world with 97 genders and those that believe that are delusional. One man, one woman, one marriage, others operate on their own world paradigm at their own spiritual risk.

I am a liberal which today means, “I get to keep what I got, but I want to help myself to what you have as well”. This is why the Democrats, the epitome of liberalism, opposed President Trump’s tax plan. They don’t want you to have more money in your pocket as they believe it belongs to their entitlement programs.

I am left. This is an euphemism for the right to disobey the rule of law, starting with God’s laws as handed down to Moses. Liberals become their own God, and they are the self-appointed deity that the 10 Commandments warned us not to serve (ie false Gods).

I PRETEND to be a Christian at election time. Christianity is villified by the left. It is mocked by the liberals, until it comes to get the votes of the Godly. Then they actually kneel as they pretend to pray. The question is, what direction are they praying to?

Friendly liberals often begin by redefining Jesus himself. Quests for the “historical Jesus” seek to distinguish the Jesus of history from the Christ of faith.

This approach commonly denies that Jesus is fully God, without qualification. To a liberal, Jesus is only “divine” when the teachings of the Lord can be misused to make the scriptures say something that they most certainly do not.

The Word of the Lord commands us to surrender to Jesus and to follow him. A liberal is their own God and can only follow their own selfish motives. The best example I can offer is what the Democractic, liberal support for Planned Parenthood allows for when they engage in the murder of innocent babies, detach their body parts and sell them for profit. If there is a better definition for evil, liberal evil, I cannot find it.

Conclusion

It is at this time of year, I give thanks to the Lord for giving me the wisdom to not be a liberal. Everything that I write about, talk about and share with my audience is centered around the fight between good and evil, between the God of the Bible and Satan.

I praise the Lord for giving me eyes to see the beauty of His glory and ears to hear his unbroken promises of salvation.

Merry Christmas to the world from The Common Sense Show. To all the liberals that are ultimately headed down the path of self-destruction, I would like to invite you to join the team that offers eternal life and the promise of spiritual salvation. However, to join us and experience the full benefit of being a Christian, you will likely have to disavow your liberalism and leave the Democratic party. You cannot serve Hillary and George Soros while claiming to be following Jesus.

For more stories like these, visit The Common Sense Show

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

The official storable food of the CSS. Take 5% off with Promo Code “Hodges9”. Click here

Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here for more information.

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com.  FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS, YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF OF ALL ORDERS FROM HEALTHMASTERS.  ACT NOW, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER. USE THE COUPON CODE “5HODGES”

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

By | 2017-12-25T06:19:29+00:00 December 25th, 2017|Featured, Main, United States|21 Comments

1. William December 25, 2017 at 7:44 am

I believe that you’ve left out 3/5ths of the RepublicRat House or 60% if you do the math with Paul Ryan taking thevleadcand Mitch McConnell taking close second. In December of 2015 Paul.Ryan and 60% of the RepublicRat House approved Obama’s 1.1 Trillion dollar Omnibus Bill. In that Bill 10.4 Billion eascset aside for bringing in 500,000 unvetted Muslim so called refugees with Paul Ryan granting on that day 300,000 visas. (See Bteitbartnews December 2015 to verify)

2. Tom December 25, 2017 at 8:00 am

Nice to see “liberal”, left, right” being defined better so people know what means. Trickle by trickle its been insidiously leaching into the fabric of America to destroy it. Like prying open a door, just a crack at first.

3. Maximus December 25, 2017 at 8:00 am

Not all liberals are defined by this article.
    I myself am a moderate firmly in the middle between the liberals and the conservatives and I call it common sense.

There exist liberals that are not gay, not seeking wealth, not pro-abortion, not self worshippers or of false idols or Satanic.

I believe you are describing the liberal millennials of today.

Remember that free will is a tool that God uses for people to sometimes make bad choices and figure out how to repair the damages.

4. trader32176 December 25, 2017 at 8:10 am

Dave ,
    It isn’t just liberals . we should not judge each other for our different political views . Everyone is guilty . Let’s not go on shaming each other for our sins .

5. DB December 25, 2017 at 8:17 am

Well said my friend!

6. Craig Mouldey December 25, 2017 at 8:32 am

Good article Dave,
    At 63, it only took most of my life to be baptized into the Lord’s church. But first, I had to make a confession. I was given a paper listing the 10 commandments and 100 questions to help me ponder my life in relation to those. I was, as they say, guilty as sin. These liberals try to paint pretty colors on what they believe and do, but a quick look at your short list will convict them of murder, covetousness, having false gods etc. They are breaking them all and boast of it. A sad and frightening place to be.
    I can’t say they won’t repent. If they do, no longer will they be what they currently are: Libtards of the Hitlery kind. You closed by referring to their self-destruction. This really is the case. God loves all. Christ died for all and took his restored human nature to heaven with Him so that all who come to Him will be saved. God is not seething with rage but we can’t possibly be with Him for eternity if we hate Him. So, if those who support this liberalism won’t see their part in this wickedness, they are choosing their own fate. Sadly.

7. CD December 25, 2017 at 9:14 am

Dave anyone – ANYONE can be saved and know Jesus, if that person puts Jesus FIRST in all things, not money, which is the most UN Godly of all things.

8. Harvey McKinley December 25, 2017 at 9:22 am

Amen thanks for all you do

9. jhpace1 December 25, 2017 at 10:00 am

Merry Christmas, Dave!

10. D December 25, 2017 at 10:17 am

With God all things are possible, perhaps not likely! but to say never is to say God cannot do it.

11. Christine December 25, 2017 at 10:31 am

Thank you for writing today. I am an elder who is alone today, and needed this reminder expecially today. God Bless You and Your Family. Your worrds go to the depths of one’s soul to recenter and be grateful for what they have. May the coming year be especially good for you. Christine

12. The Chauffeur December 25, 2017 at 11:04 am

Amen Dave and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

13. Daniel Slot December 25, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Ecclesiastes 10:2-3 KJV
    [2] A wise man’s heart is at his right hand; but a fool’s heart at his left. [3] Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him , and he saith to every one that he is a fool.
    Ecclesiastes 10:12-14 KJV
    [12] The words of a wise man’s mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself. [13] The beginning of the words of his mouth is foolishness: and the end of his talk is mischievous madness. [14] A fool also is full of words: a man cannot tell what shall be; and what shall be after him, who can tell him?

14. Dan Adams (@artillerycrew77) December 25, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Merry Christmas and may God bless you and your family

15. dianne December 25, 2017 at 7:59 pm

Hear hear, Thank You Dave…Merry Christmas

16. Daivd December 26, 2017 at 2:04 am

I was for the first part of my life a liberal. As liberal as a Kennedy. I defined truth myself and only loosely adhered to the teachings of the Bible. They were one kind of truth. I didn’t hate all things conservative as progressives do today but because of my intellect I considered my way of looking at the world more evolved. But on the political scene I saw some lies and hypocrisy in my tribe that didn’t sit well with me. I did what is nearly impossible for a liberal to do. I laid down all my politics and preconceived notions of left and right and examined all ideas against what I knew was the only yardstick of truth: The Word of God. After what would take a book to describe all the searching and comparisons I came to the same conclusion you have, Dave. Nearly all of my liberal ideas and ideals were completely incompatible with my following of Jesus. A few are inline with the will of God just as there are ideals on the right that are not. But on the whole, yes, liberalism is in opposition to God.

Politically, true liberalism is a good thing. It is not in violent opposition to other points of view and gladly engages in dialog with others. But that form is dead in this country. Co-opted by the left it is now vehemently opposed to all other points of view. That’s why they changed the name to progressive. But true liberalism is still spiritually dead. Having no solid center to ground its beliefs it loosely insists that one should define their own truth and morals, using a malleable version of the golden rule as a guide. This is very attractive because it elevates the self to near godhood. It is also very addictive because it feels so right. That is why it is so damaging to the soul. This is a dangerous drug that we all need to rescue people from. And the cure is Jesus.

17. Tom ONeill December 26, 2017 at 6:32 am

Good summary of it all. Amazing how such “good” liberals hate conservatives with passion. Satan hates all that oppose him also. Jesus loves everyone and waits for people to see and accept Him. Satan loves death. Jesus loves life. The battle is in its final stages. We know how it ends.

18. Shane December 26, 2017 at 6:34 am

Good article dave. People miss the title of your article. You cannot ever stay a liberal and have a relationship with Jesus christ. Light does not mix with darkness . You cannot stay half way down the road in God’s word and expect Christ to meet you there. Repent and turn from your sins.

19. M. Fry December 26, 2017 at 8:46 am

Great article about the liberals. As the Bible says, the sheep (true believers) will be on the ‘right’ and the goats (unbelievers) will be on the LEFT !

20. Lyn O December 26, 2017 at 9:27 am

I can see where you are going to be mighty disappointed when you get to Jesus and see all us liberals there. Because liberal does not men satanic, it does not encourage Law breaking or corruption. Jesus did not throw the liberals out of the Temple he threw the money changers what we call bangsters. Real lberals want you to live your life as long as you do not sin against someone else to do it. Liberals want strong ethical, law abiding corporations, defense, economy and leaders. Hillary had to import, cheat and lie to get any votes she used liberals she never said she was one did she? Liberals believed that the system of checks and balances would not let monsters into the top of the party. They did not know she was CIA back in littlerock or that Omama was one100 % bogus until the documents came out although many like me had buyers remorse with Obsma Care downfall rubber stamp event in Jan. Many waking up supported, with time, shoe leather and money, others in the second term. You can sell to the choir that we are so different but it just isn’t true.

EDITOR’S NOTE: I WILL HAVE FUN WATCHING YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU SUPPORTED THE MURDER OF 70 MILLION BABIES. I AM NOT SURE THAT IS THE TEICKET INTO HEAVEN. LIBERALS=SATAN