/, Main, Martial Law/The UN Lies In Wait for the Bankruptcy Of Illinois
The UN Lies In Wait for the Bankruptcy Of Illinois

The United Nations Is positioning for the takeover of the United States. They are starting with Illinois as this will be the first state to declare bankruptcy and there willl be massive civil unrest.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US

This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer.  Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodges9” in the coupon code box.  Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here  for more information.

sqmetals

From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com. Take 5% off the cost of your order with coupon code 5hodges

By | 2017-12-25T22:19:03+00:00 December 25th, 2017|Featured, Main, Martial Law|10 Comments

1. Wowee December 26, 2017 at 5:04 am

Google it

EDITOR’S NOTE: I WILL NOT USE GOOGLE AND NEITHER WOULD ANY OTHER PATRIOT

2. Whicket Williams December 26, 2017 at 5:12 am

I wonder why you ain’t keeping up with the new american revolution…washington metaphorically crossed the delaware last Night,POTUS is arresting the bad actors,they have been defunded since the 21st, you ignore it,,it this driven by filthy lucre?

EDITOR’S NOTE: YOU WRITE AS IF THE WAR IS OVER- MANY OF US, INCLUDING ALEX JONES BELIEVE THAT TRUMP’S LIFE IS IN EXTREME DANGER- IF YOU WANT TO PIN YOUR HOPES ENTIRELY ON SOME PAINTING, BE MY GUEST!

3. Cindy December 26, 2017 at 6:21 am

I enjoy your news broadcasts daily and listen first thing every morning. I am a resident of Illinois and quite frankly am scared about UN in my state. I know that our government has completely bankrupt this state. Most of the income brought here goes to Chicago and Springfield. I am not sure what to do at this point as my husband will not listen to anything I have to say and when I give him your articles he is not willing to read your articles either. We are fairly financially stable so listening to your video talking about how Illinois government may seize bank accounts I am very worried. I am not even sure how I can get through to my husband to protect ourselves from this. Our home is paid for so at least I know I will have a roof over my head unless they can seize that also. Do you have any suggestions for me and others residing in this very corrupt state to prepare against the deceiving democratic government here in this state ? Just so you are aware I have been preparing as much as I can with food and water. I have had to renew my firearms card and have not received it yet but when needed I really am not going to worry about the card to protect myself. Thanks for all you bring to help awareness as we know MSM is pretty much no existing for news.

4. Carolyn McDowell December 26, 2017 at 8:14 am

If I lived in Illinois, I would sell my home and move to another state, for sure not CA nor any of the other liberal left wing states.

5. Tom Johnson December 26, 2017 at 8:16 am

There was a small push back in the late 60’s to kick Chicago and Cook County out of IL.A congressman a few years ago started the same push. Springfield isn’t so much the problem as Chicago and Cook County is. Eliminate 1 and the other will be cured. Madigan is the main problem and he is retiring, but his idiot daughter wants to replace him, not only his seat, but as majority leader in the house.
    A few people I know work in the rail yards, but are mum on anything happening there.
    I’ve got my firearm card and friends say I should get my CCW, which I might. But soon I fear, it won’t make any difference.
    I pray we won’t need any of it.

6. dbaily December 26, 2017 at 1:19 pm

I live in Illinois and has been paying attention to our problems here as well as the entire world since the 1980s, but since 2006 I’ve been in the mix keeping up to speed on all necessary events and details. The deeper I searched the more terrified I became, but still continued learning as much as I could about governmental history, wars, economic collapse, EMP’s NDAA, martial law, FEMA camps, gun confiscation obamacare, and much more. First I had to understand how to separate the good information from the bad and what to act on and how to put it all together from what I knew Biblically. In another one of your post, you asked, “can America be made great again”? As much as I would love to say “yes” my heart is screaming “no” it cannot. Not only do we have to recognize where we are from a Biblical point of view, but this corruption is so deep it extends to the fiery pits of “HELL”. It appears our governmental system has become demonically possessed and has put many laws in place that most Americans don’t even realize exist. We were warned not to put our trust in man (mankind) because he would deceive us and he has. America is so divided, we have been divided by race, religion and social economic status just to name a few of the ways. Americans are now fighting their own families and close friends over who should be president. I personally know some who stop speaking to close family members over the issue, now that is really stuck on stupid, because it is clear the system does not care about you and this is the time to stick together because they are really different heads on the same dragon and to sum it up, a lamb does not run with a lion. We the people cannot put this country back together again and make it great for us nor does our governmental system wants to, they try to do just enough and keep the people under their thumbs. Our president now is trying but they are not going to let him get far and it is something not right about that administration as well, too much going on there! America is now “Humpty Dumpty” all the kings (horses) and all the kings(men) …….., you know the story. Illinois has shown its true colors for a while, look how many of our governors has went to prison and don’t mention the machine. Rahm didn’t leave the white house for nothing. America has become one big lie through ignorance, greed, the love of money, lust and the desire for material things and most of all “POWER.” I call it the “SANTA CLAUS” effect because some are supporting things they know are not true or good, but through their own desires they convince themselves and eventually starts believing in that lie. A lot of people have become rude, jealous, proud, boastful, blind and lovers of themselves. We are entering into their “NEW WORLD ORDER” and America has been put on life support(brain dead) and I am standing on point waiting to see when the plug will be pulled and a artificial brain installed and give us new a life through technology. I had not planned for this to be so lengthy, but where Illinois is concerned, for all the people who cannot get out and don’t have any place to go (there may be very few places to run to), we all must prepare to hunker down for the duration of this brawl and by all means black, white and brown of the same mind, please stick together and stop fighting one another, that is what they want, we need each other, “for you wrestle not against flesh and blood but the powers of principalities’. . So we need to toughen up, suit up, boot up and pray up, we will need all this to make it through this, we need God on our side and mean it, because it is going to be brutal and not just Illinois, but eventually nation (world) wide.

7. […] SOURCE […]

8. Jackie Puppet December 26, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Illinois has been bankrupt for some time, thanks to Democrat IL Speaker Mike Madigan’s shenanigans over the past 30+ years.

@Cindy – don’t forget to pay property taxes, or else the property can be seized. Otherwise, if you can, move.

I wish I could afford to do so myself. I just told my mom I’d like to relocate to the Ozarks, sooner rather than later. They’ve been there to visit an old family friend years ago. I have family members quite reluctant to pull the trigger on moving out of state, and their health situations are the only thing keeping me here for now. The only reason I don’t have a concealed carry permit, is because I think CC permitholders would be first on the confiscation list.

And I live a mile from where the UN would likely show up, if they ever do.

EDITOR’S NOTE: WATCH YOUR LOCAL MEDIA THE UN IS ALREADY THERE AND ILLINOIS IS NOT YET IN BANKRUPTCY

9. Sophie December 26, 2017 at 4:50 pm

A search for natural resources, infrastructure and other advantages in Illinois, including what is available in nearby states, could be worthwhile. There may be some untapped potential in the situation, which can be tapped, if one has a spirit to overcome great challenges.

10. Wb December 28, 2017 at 8:00 am

There is no need for UN in Illinois. There is more than enough blacks and Hispanics in the state to keep whites under control. Whites will soon be the new slaves in Communist America.