Phoenix TV Station Uncovers Soros Voting Machine Fraud

Independent TV station, News Channel 3 in Phoenix has uncovered problems with the George Soros voting machines. The machines are set to rig the election in Arizona, which one of 16 states that are using George Soros' voting machines. Please Donate to The Common Sense Show PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET [...]

By |October 27th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|0 Comments

Selected Not Elected: The Election Has Been Stolen

As it stands now, the election has been stolen by George Soros and Hillary Clinton. Examples of voter fraud are pouring in from across the country. George Soros and Hillary Clinton have made a mockery of our election. America is quickly descending into Stalin's Russia. The great democratic experiment is over and our overlords (i.e. [...]

By |October 27th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|0 Comments

US In Danger of Losing Allies In Asia

Philippines President turning his country away from the US and pivoting in the direction of China. Often called the Donald Trump of the Philippines, this new President is turning away from America as an ally and is embracing China. This threat to national security cannot be overstated. If we lose the Philippines as [...]

By |October 26th, 2016|Featured, Main, War|2 Comments

What Is Operation Bluebeam? Will It Derail the Election?

  More rumors are surfacing on Operation Bluebeam. Are the globalists desperate enough to unleash a fake alien invasion. Operation Bluebeam is real and it has been around since the 1970's in operation form. However, I first giggled when I heard this rumor. I tracked down some of the rumor. This is a real possibility [...]

By |October 26th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|2 Comments

Clinton/Soros Led Electoral College Tampering- Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud In Arizona-

Americans are fed up. The establishment previously and astutely predicted how fed up Americans would become as the government has rehearsed for massive civil unrest over and over. In fact, the American sheeple of this country have discovered how correct the Independent Media has been regarding the criminals who have hijacked our government. However, this [...]

By |October 26th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|6 Comments

ANALYSIS: Election outcome scenarios reveal 95% chance of widespread post-election violence… streets of America to run red with blood

ANALYSIS: Election outcome scenarios reveal 95% chance of widespread post-election violence... streets of America to run red with blood by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger   (NaturalNews) My ANALYSIS of possible outcomes from the upcoming presidential election reveals that America only has a 5% chance of remaining peaceful after November 8. This does not mean [...]

By |October 25th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|5 Comments

America’s Bonnie & Clyde and Their Destruction of America Is Nearly Complete

The lies are exposed. Hillary and Bill cannot unring the bill, the truth has been exposed for millions of people to see. The only strategy that they have left is to launch vicious attacks based upon lies. Bill Clinton gave America its absolute worst 3 pieces of legislation during his Presidency. Darling Hillary [...]

By |October 25th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|2 Comments

Electoral victory for Hillary already LOCKED IN via massive bribery… George Soros admits on video… democracy be damned… THEFT of the presidency already complete

My friend and colleague, Mike Adams, asked me to help this go viral. It needs to. My thanks to Mike for having the courage to stand up for what's right. I was just warned today that I needed to be careful and Jim Stone is being followed- No doubt, it would be the Clinton Foundation, [...]

By |October 25th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|3 Comments

Was Scalia’s Murder Tied to the Election?

The Obama protection rackets murders a Supreme Court justice over climate change initiatives. In hindsight, I think the death of Scalia had far less to do with his rulings on gay marriage and climate change , and had everything to do with the 2016 Election.  This incredible claim is indeed supported by a [...]

By |October 25th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|6 Comments

The Electoral College Is Running Scared (and they should be)

The rumors of the Clinton Foundation bribing the electors in key states to not cast their deciding votes for Trump. Well, some of the electors are getting cold feet. Here's the story and its a good one. Please make this go viral. The more we expose Clinton's criminality the less likely they are to be [...]

By |October 24th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|6 Comments

Massive False Flag Planned by Clinton Democrats- Mike Adams and Dave Hodges

  I recently interviewed Mike Adams. We were both approached by the New York Times and the Washington Post. The central question centered around a potential violent backlash to a Clinton election. In short, the interviews were designed to be a set up and create the false impression that Mike and I were encouraging violence. [...]

By |October 24th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|2 Comments

7 Insidious Ways the Elite Are Making Americans Dumber

  (N.Morgan) If an organization’s goal was world domination, the best way to pull such an agenda off would be if the populace was completely unaware of what is happening to them. If the masses were blind to the impending doom about to befall them, they certainly wouldn’t revolt against it. The ruling elite have been waging a silent [...]

By |October 24th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|0 Comments

The Clinton Foundation’s 3 Strategies Designed to Steal the Election

The Clinton campaign thugs have been reduced to a very narrow range of strategies to defeat Donald Trump and it is not working. Strategy #1: Smear Donald Trump with Fake Sexual Allegations The Clinton's are using the age old strategy that has been used against them, namely smear Donald Trump with false allegations. Nine women [...]

By |October 24th, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|8 Comments

World War III Guaranteed- Clinton’s Syrian Plan Will Bring Unimaginable Horror

    Under Hillary Clinton according to Wikileaks, Hillary and Podesta have discussed a strategy in Syria that will  result in the death of hundreds of thousands of Syrians under Clinton's plan. Most of them according to the projections, will be children. Clinton and her people have such a depraved indifference towards human life, that [...]

By |October 23rd, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|3 Comments

FALSE FLAG RED ALERT: Media plotting with Clinton operatives to gun down democrats and blame it on Trump

Mike Adams and I strongly feel that we have been setup to take the blame for any violent backlash to the coming election results if Hillary Clinton is able to steal the election. In response, and knowing how the Clinton Democrats think and behave, Mike produced the following article.   Dave Hodges FALSE FLAG RED [...]

By |October 23rd, 2016|Conspiracy, Featured, Main|7 Comments