At seemingly every turn when I research a multitude of potential threats against the United States, I find the Chinese at the bottom of virtually every threat. It is becoming clear that China is close to completing its plans to occupy key areas as a precursor to invade the United States. This article is the first part of a two part series on this subject.
The Chinese Maritime March
The Communist Chinese have made tremendous progress in positioning themselves to not only control much of our shipping lanes, but they have also positioned themselves for invasion in combination with virtually all of Latin America.
The Chinese are making tremendous military inroads into Central America in places like Mexico with the construction of warm water ports. However, as the readers will soon see, the Chinese maritime expansion incorporates several key waterways around the world, but the most dangerous expansions serve to threaten the national security interests of the United States.
The Chinese are expanding their control over the world’s waterways to the point where it constitutes a clear and present danger to the United States.
…Amid China’s many overt Latin American takeovers of strategic trade choke-points and shipping facilities, its rapidly growing presence in Mexico, America’s next-door neighbor, has gone largely unnoticed and underreported. There, Hutchison Whampoa Ltd., the huge Chinese shipping conglomerate (which also controls the ports on both ends of the Panama Canal and the other above-mentioned facilities), controls several major ports, including those in Manzanillo, Veracruz, Michoacan and two ports in Ensenada…
…By becoming more reliant on Mexico to keep America’s imports flowing, the U.S. subjects itself to the increasing influence of yet another trade partner. Just as Belarus, Poland and the Ukraine control the pipelines that bring much of the oil and gas into the European Union, Mexican ports could increasingly regulate a greater proportion of the goods that flow into the U.S…
…China has already taken control of vital sea gates through which resources must travel into the U.S.—the Panama Canal and Freeport, Bahamas. The greatest concentration of U.S. oil refineries, terminals and storage facilities is in the Gulf of Mexico region, which means that much of the oil must pass through the Caribbean—a route now significantly controlled by China. In addition, China is establishing a huge deep-water port in Gwadar, Pakistan, at the entrance to the Persian Gulf…
…According to biblical prophecy, there is a time coming when America will be blockaded by many of its former trade partners, unless the nation repents and turns to God. Read it for yourself: “They shall besiege you at all your gates until your high and fortified walls, in which you trust, come down throughout all your land; and they shall besiege you at all your gates throughout all your land which the Lord your God has given you” (Deuteronomy 28:52; New King James Version). Believe it or not, that prophecy relates directly to the Anglo-American peoples…
Additionally, and as far back as 2006, the Chinese have expanded their “port” invasion of the region directly into the United States as noted by Jerome Corsi in 2006:
The Port Authority of San Antonio has been working actively with the Communist Chinese to open and develop NAFTA shipping ports in Mexico.
The plan is to ship containers of cheap goods produced by under-market labor in China and the Far East into North America via Mexican ports. From the Mexican ports, Mexican truck drivers and railroad workers will transport the goods across the Mexican border with Texas. Once in the U.S., the routes will proceed north to Kansas City along the NAFTA Super-Highway, ready to be expanded by the Trans-Texas Corridor, and NAFTA railroad routes being put in place by Kansas City Southern. Kansas City Southern’s Mexican railroads has positioned the company to become the “NAFTA Railroad.”
What Dr. Corsi said 12 years ago has come to fruition but you can also include much of California as well (eg Stockton and Sacramento). The unspoken message here is that the Chinese will not be offloading just product, there will also be the offloading of troops, mostly covert in the near-term.
Russian-Chinese Military Influence in Central and South America
In 2016, I authored a report based upon a leaked seven-pronged invasion plan of the United States and the attack would originate from our Southern border. The information originally came to me from a source formerly associated with the Naval War College. This was the first part of a two part series on the topic.
Seven Pronged Attack
According to my sources, when Russian led and backed forces attack the United States, the attack will come as the result of a six-pronged strategy.
1. The Alaskan Front will see the Russians attacking the lower 48 from Alaska after our most northern state is quickly overwhelmed.
2. The Central American Front will witness a conglomeration of 33 Central and South American states (i.e. CELAC) which will combine military strike forces, backed by Russian military supplies, weapons, technology and strategy. These forces will push north through Central America and will attack America from the south.
3. The Southeastern Front will witness an amphibious invasion following the successes of the first two fronts in which major American military assets will be deployed away from the Southeast to defend against the scissors attack from America’s Northwest and the Southwest.
4. In a secondary and delayed attack, Chinese forces embedded in American ports (e.g. Long Beach), who have entered the country in cargo ships, will be unleashed to attack key military bases in California. At the same time, Chinese soldiers, who are embedded in the Sierra Madras will join forces with the Latin American forces as they sweep northward through Mexico and will dramatically burst through the border and then fan out to the north, west and east.
5. The fifth part of this attack, the Fifth Column, will be carried out by terrorists (eg MS-13) who have already gained entrance into the United States. Key assassinations and critical infrastructure sabotage will be carried out by these forces.
6. Russian forces will come out of the Arctic and sweep down through Canada and will attack the U.S. through Minnesota. This will allow the Russian led forces to cut the United States in half at the Mississippi River.
7. The lights will be turned out in the East, and will be particularly centered on the Eastern seaboard.
Of particular interest is the 2nd part of this planned attack:
Phase Two: The Invasion from Central and South America
The 33 Central and South American nation organization known as CELAC are combining forces and will form the vanguard of an attacking Army moving north and entering the United States through Mexico.
Phase two was the topic of The Last Ship. In the show, South America unifies with part of Central America and attacks the main part of the US naval fleet, in Florida, and virtually destroys it. The trigger event is predicated on the assassination of the Panamanian President and the subsequent framing of the United States for the assassination.
In another disturbing development in the Southern Hemisphere, I previously detailed how Russia had formed military alliances with much of Central and South America. This would be a necessary prerequisite to any invasion, Red Dawn style.This scenario is very valid as it represents what I previously wrote when I spoke of the tremendous expansion of Russian military alliances in the region as well as the Russian supply of military equipment.
Stunning Predictive Programming-The Last Ship Season Premiere-A New Pearl Harbor
There are so many potential parallels between the season premiere of the The Last Ship and the overwhelmingly dangerous threat posed to all American which lies south of our border. America has two continents organizing against it at the same time. The real possibility of an emerging pandemic poses a threat as well.
In the opening scene of The Last Ship episode season premier, a lecture is given at the Naval Academy on how war begins. As Mark Twain once said, “History may not repeat, but it sure does rhyme.
- Athens and Sparta began their monumental war in the midst of a plague.
- The Peloponnesian War also began in the midst of a plague.
This is the Mark Twain rhyme of this latest version of predictive programming from The Last Ship. Further as the precursor of the attack was the take down of critical communications infrastructure (eg satellite for over-the-horizon radar). This will be the topic of Part Two of this series.
Stay Tuned, Dave Has Accepted An Offer From a Major Podcast Company to Broadcast His Daily Interviews and Commentary. CONTRACTS ARE SIGNED AND COMMENCEMENT IS ONLY DAYS AWAY- A Public Announcement Will Be Made In the Near Future. PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ARCHIVES ARE, FOR THE SHORT-TERM, NOT STORED ON I-TUNES OR ON GLOBAL STAR. THEY ARE STORED HERE AND ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
SOLD OUT! LIVE STREAM AVAILABLE!