Microsoft, previously absent from any conversation regarding censorship and resulting tryannical behavior, has now moved to the head of the class when it comes to Deep State, globalist tyranny.
Last night at 6:46pm Pacfic, I received an email from Microsoft advising me that the terms of my usage agreement with Microsoft had changed and by virture of the fact that I was using their product, I have offered my implied consent to the new policies.
My wife and I reviewed the major points of the terms of of service over dinner. Her concluding comments included “Microsoft thinks that they can takeover everyone’s computer….” and, “Is there a viable alternative?”
These terms of service are more objectionable that Twitter, Facebook and Youtube (ie Google). The social media giants regulate the public’s behavior while they are on these globalist owned platforms. However, Microsoft has taken it upon themselves to take literally control of all of your files, photos, instant messaging and emails.
Here is a brief summary, along with my commentary on the new King of censorship, Microsoft.
Key Excerpts of the Service Agreement
The following parts of this article deal with Microsofts new Code of Conduct, enforcement of the Code of Conduct and their ability to regulate and control virtually every part of your computer experience. Please take note of the following introductory statement and Nazi-style authoritarian tone of the directions (“you will follow..)
3. Code of Conduct.
- a. By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules
- iv. Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
What Microsoft is doing in Section iv, is to use what sales people refer to as the foot-in-the-door syndrome. They get you to say yes in the beginning to the obvious and most objectionable behaviors (eg nudity, bestiality). However, they quickly tell you, by inference, that they will decide what is pornography, offensive language, etc. So, if I say that Bill Gates and his sterilization vaccines sucks butermilk, they can declare me to be i violation of this provision and terminate my Microsoft account. Microsoft has declared complete editorial control over my work.
- v. Don’t engage in activity that is fraudulent, false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
The above (section v) is very objectionable. The law says that you may use any name you want so long as you are not doing so for explicitly illegal reasons (eg identity theft). However, Microsoft is saying that you must use your given name. In doing so, they have granted themselves more legal authority than the government enjoys in statute.
- vii. Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
No ethical and reasonable person wants to see computer viruses transmitted. However, viruses are only transmitted online. Therefore, this software company is stating that they control your online behavior. This is not within their legal jursidiction regardless of how illegal or unethical the online behavior is.
You will notice that there is no definition of terms anywhere in this terms of service agreement. What is stalking? If I write several articles critizing Hillary Clinton’s character, is that stalking? The policy is written in such an open-ended manner, that the policy can say whatever Microsoft wants it to say.
Please note the use of the terms terrorist content and hate speech. Generally, terrorism is defined as engaging in acts that are designed to intimidate for the purpose of changing bheavior of a targeted individual or group. Therefore, when I link the Deep State’s criminality with the Democratic Party, is that terrorism? It is unclear. However, we have been down the road with regard to hate speech. In today’s upside-down world of liberalism and hate speech is anything that the liberal left does not agree with. On Youtube, for example, if I produce a pro-Hillary piece, that is perfectly acceptable. However, if I discuss how President Trump has improved employment or the trade balance, my video is immediately demonitized because I am engaged in hate speech against the left. Stating that there are only two genders is considered hate speech by the left. And in the case of Mike Adams his whole Youtube account was terminated. With Microsoft, the terms of service are even more draconian. Your entire Microsoft account can be cancelled because you engaged in hate speech (eg offering a second opinion). And in offering an opinion, for example, you state that you look forward to Judgment Day upon the Second Coming of Christ and will look forward to heinous and nefarious figures (eg Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates) being thrown into the Lake of Fire for their sins against humanity. Microsoft, reserves the right to terminate your account.
- b. Enforcement. If you violate these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you or we may close your Microsoft account. We may also block delivery of a communication (like email, file sharing or instant message) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Microsoft reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so.
Please note that Microsfot is granting itself the right to commit online piracy and hack into your email and personal files. If I purchase an automobile from a dealer, they do not have the right to later enter my automobile without my permission and they do not have the right to inspect my mail. Yet, this is exactly what Microsoft says they have the right to do. This is not only piracy by Microsoft but it is a violation of the 4th Amendment (search and seizure) and due process (termination of account). And where did Microsoft get permission to act as a law enforcement authority?
- ii. Account Use. … If we reasonably suspect that your Microsoft account is being used by a third party fraudulently (for example, as a result of an account compromise), Microsoft may suspend your account until you can reclaim ownership. Based on the nature of the compromise, we may be required to disable access to some or all of Your Content.
If a liberal troll were to hack into your account, any account, Microsoft states that they have the right disable access to any and/or all of your content.
11. Choice of Law and Place to Resolve Disputes. If you live in (or, if a business, your principal place of business is in) the United States, the laws of the state where you live (or, if a business, where your principal place of business is located) govern all claims, regardless of conflict of laws principles, except that the Federal Arbitration Act governs all provisions relating to arbitration. You and we irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts in King County, Washington, for all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services that are heard in court (excluding arbitration and small claims court).
The above statement says that in all disputes, Microsoft will retain the home field advantage. Your case will be heard by their judges, in their courts and in their backyard.
- Policies that apply to your use of Skype to protect against fraud and abuse and that may place limits on the type, duration or volume of calls or messages that you are able to make.
Many of my colleagues in the Independent Media use Skype to broadcast their shows. Please note that in these instances, Microsoft has granted themselves the right to determine what limits to place on their Skype activity (ie broadcast) as well control the volume of calls or messages they are able to make. How many of you were aware that Microsoft controlled Skype? I certainly did not and neither have several of my colleagues that I spoke with.
Populism is sweeping not only the United States, but it is sweeping the planet. People are sick and tired of globalist corruption and greed. The censorship efforts of Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube have failed to stem this tide of populism. Microsoft is making a last-ditch effort to control all behavior related to your computer. This is illegal and violates several anti-trust laws. The bigger question, America, is what are we doing to do about it?
For more stories like these, visit The Common Sense Show
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE- USE THE COUPON CODE “5COMMON” TO TAKE 5% OFF
Micheal can’t do this without your support! Contribute to the campaign today and make a real difference.