Obama, the great maintainer of America’s Trojan Horses
You remember the story of the Trojan Horse don’t you? The term Trojan Horse implies that the someone is sold or given something on the premise that great benefit will follow. Instead, the Trojan Horse brings catastrophe.
America has many Trojan Horses, courtesy of the globalists. However, the big three Trojan Horses consist of banking, health care and education. For America to survive, all three Trojan Horses need to be torn down and the power over each needs to be returned to the people. With the passing of Obama and the defeat of Clinton, it is time to close the curtain on the communist experiment in America.
Our Trojan Horses
In America, we have Soviet-style, collectivized banking (i.e. Federal Reserve) an our people have suffered under Soviet-style, collectivized health care with disastrous results.
How bad has it been?
- From Daniel Henslin’s 2012, Introduction to Sociology textbook,there is a graph, on page 402, which charts the value of a dollar from 1800-2011 In 1913, the value of a dollar was very similar to the value of a dollar dating back to 1800. However, the value of a dollar in 1913 has fallen to 3 cents of purchasing power in 2016. You may recall that 1913 was the date in which the Federal Reserve, and its greedy globalists led by Mandell House and John Rockefeller, got their hooks into the American money system. The result was that the rich became richer and the dollar is near worthless. Collectivization under the control of the elite globalists failed miserably when it came to banking. It was a classic case of failed collectivization for the masses but a financial jackpot for the global elite. What was the lesson? Soviet style, collectivization does not work for the masses.
- After WW II, doctors made house calls. Many, if not most, Americans did not have employee sponsored health care. As a result, doctors were forced to compete with each other because there was no health care monopoly. This marked the last time that health care was affordable for the average American. In 1972, Richard Nixon held, then, secret meetings with Edgar Kaiser where he was able to convince President Nixon to back the idea of MANAGED health care which was to make health care one of the largest monopolies on the face of the earth. This was a system designed to maximize profits by commanding a permanent source of income (co-pays and premiums) courtesy of the average American and further maximizing profits through denial of service. What has been the result? Americans have the most profitable pharmaceutical and health insurance companies in the world. Americans spend 10 times more than another nation on health care per person. We spend more than the next 8 nations combined. And what do we get for the most expensive health care system in the world? We have the 51st longest life-span in the world (CIA Fact Book, 2013). Communist dictator, Fidel Castro, provided better health care for his people than we have in America. Collectively, the communist Cubans live one full year longer than do the newest communists, the Americans. What is the ultimate lesson? Soviet style, collectivization does not work for the masses.
The Third Trojan Horse
Donald Trump has stated that he would like to abolish the Department of Education. I could not agree more. American education has gone through two generations of failed Soviet-style collectivized education with miserable results. Along with banking and health care, education is the third plank of the communist invasion of this country. Communism has worked well, at least for the globalists. According to Robert Reich, the rich have never been richer and poor have never been poorer. The American middle class is quickly sliding into the abyss of history. Soon there will be no middle class. There will be the ruling class and 95% of the population that we could accurately categorize as serfs.
Education promises to close the deal of the globalist destruction of the United States. Banking dominates 100% of the economy and economic activity. Health care represents almost 20% of the entire GDP of the country. Finally, education is the anesthetic which is blinding people to what is happening to their once proud Constitutional Republic.
When a person is dying of a deadly and excruciatingly painful disease, the patient is medicated to the point where they know not where they are and what’s going on. Education, for many, is serving the same purpose. At the outset of public education, the industrialists, today’s globalists, used to brag that they wanted a system that was able to produce workers just smart enough to do their jobs in the factories (6th grade education), but they did not want a populace so smart that it would learn how to challenge authority. Many have accused modern education of de-emphasizing the values and wisdom of the Founding Fathers and that the Constitution is a living and breathing document in need of an overhaul. This was the excuse to move people away from national self-awareness to a state of being sentenced to a life-long dumbed-down stupor in which the masses have no clue what they are losing. IF you doubt the veracity of this statement, simply look at recent educational trends. Reading Comprehension scores, since the advent of No Child Left Behind, have declined by 40 points. Our children do not compare favorably to student of other First World nations. Yet, our innovativeness used to be the envy of every nation.
With No Child Left Behind and Common Core, we have witnessed the centralization of education. In short, education needs to be returned to the purview of the States, where it is Constitutionally mandated to be. The following paragraphs make it clear that if we are going to make America great again, the control of education must be ripped away from the Federal government their communist programs must be thrown onto the junk pile of history where they belong.
Common Core Is Soviet Style Centralization
Both No Child Left Behind failed and Common Core are products of Education for All, which originated from the United Nations and enters the United States through the Presidential Council of Sustainability, which was created during the Bill Clinton administration.
Make no mistake about it, both NCLB and Common Core are highly centralized approaches which parallels a Soviet style of collectivism and they have failed miserably. Before reading the following paragraphs which provides some measure of how the American education system is doing, ask yourself where has a highly centralized system ever worked in the history of mankind other than for military purposes?
At this point, I thought it prudent to interject a snapshot of the net effect of the education system following NCLB and Common Core, along with an identification of some disturbing trends,
Cursory Report Card
There are children who will excel in school this school year thanks to the guiding hands of caring teachers and administrators. However, the following numbers should not inspire pride. It should serve as an impetus to change course and decentralize education. After the failure of Common Core, it is clear that we have traded one failed centralized approach to education for a more virulent brand (i.e. NLCB to Common Core). The establishment is hell bent on fulfilling the following principle of failed government: If something does not work, keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result.
What all of this adds up to is the collective dumbing down of America. Please take note of these often cited examples are emblematic of far we have slipped with regard to our intellectual prowess.
- Only 43% of all U.S. high school students have any idea the Civil War was fought in the 19th century.
- ·More than 65% of all U.S. high school students cannot find Great Britain on a map.
- Twelve percent of U.S. high school students cannot find the United States on a map.
- More than 25% of all U.S. high school students thought that Christopher Columbus made his famous voyage across the Atlantic Ocean after the year 1750.
- About 33% of all U.S. high school students do not know that the Bill of Rights guarantees freedom of speech, religion and due process.
- Only 55% of all U.S. students can name the Vice-President.
The Educational Gains In Several Developing Countries Are Superior to the US Educational Performance
The data strongly suggests that many third world and developing countries are more proficient at educating children than is the United States.
Students in Latvia, Chile and Brazil are making gains in academics three times faster than American students and those in Portugal, Hong Kong, Germany, Poland, Liechtenstein, Slovenia, Colombia and Lithuania are improving at twice the rate states a published by Harvard University’s Program on Education Policy and Governance. The Harvard researchers estimate that the educational gains made by students in those 11 countries equate to about two years of learning in the United States.
Can Donald Trump Make Education Great Again?
The short answer is that he can and he only has to do one thing. What is that one thing you ask? He needs to completely abolish the Department of Education. It is unconstitutional and it has failed even beyond the most dire of predictions from the time when it was created.
The education system must be controlled by local school boards who have a vested interest in producing creative and innovative people. Until then, if your child is succeeding in the world of governmental schools, they are doing so because of the individual skill of teachers and administrators, who succeed in spite of a failed communist system.
IF you are wondering if I am saying that America is indeed a communist nation, not just a developing communist nation, I am. What is the proof of this? We have, in America 100 million working age adults who are either not working, or are not working full time. The majority are in some type of Federal welfare system and are totally dependent upon the government for survival. IF this is not symbolic of the failure of communism, everywhere, I would not know what is.
Enough said, Donald Trump must abolish the Department of Education and all of its onerous policies of Soviet Collectivization.
Once education has been returned to the people, then we can work on doing the same with banking and health care.
Please Donate to The Common Sense Show
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON’T FORGET TO “LIKE” US
This is the absolute best in food storage. Dave Hodges is a satisfied customer. Listeners to The Common Sense Show will receive 5% off their next order by mentioning “Hodgesnov5” in the coupon code box. Don’t wait until it is too late. Click Here for more information.
This special formula helps support people with problems such as digestion, nausea and constipation. Helps support healthy cholesterol levels as well as normal blood pressure. Helps clean out nicotine and second hand smoke and keeps the liver, lungs and colon healthy. This tea helps detoxify chemicals caused by parasites, bacteria, and toxins from the entire digestive system. Weight loss CAN be a side effect. This is a LIFE-CHANGING product. People have been feeling poorly for too long. It’s time to feel better. With continued use of the tea you can experience clearer, healthier, younger-looking skin, increased energy, and a happier outlook on life.
This Movie Reveals the Greatest Threats to the American People- If the movie did not make it to your neighborhood, you can order your copy of the DVD.
Order your copy by clicking here.
From the Hagmann blood sugar protocol to the Hodges joint protocol, Dr. Broer has helped hundreds of thousands of people. There is something for everybody at Healthmasters.com. FOR COMMON SENSE SHOW LISTENERS YOU CAN TAKE 5% OFF ALL NEW ORDERS. SIMPLY USE THE COUPON CODE “HODGES”
For more information and to place your order, please click here