Mitt Romney announced his candidacy for the United States Senate yesterday. Having covered him closely as a radio talk show host on WRKO in Boston while Mr. Romney was governor of Massachusetts, I know his record inside and out. Mr. Romney claims to be a social and fiscal conservative. But his actual record demonstrates that he is nothing more than Ted Kennedy in a Ronald Reagan costume. Utah voters deserve to know the documented truth about Mr. Romney. Here it is.
Mitt Romney, Fiscal and Social Liberal:
- Illegally & unconstitutionally instituted same-sex “marriage” falsely claiming the Massachusetts Supreme Court “ordered him to.” Proofhere and here
- Signed $50 tax-subsidized abortions into law (2 years AFTER his fake “pro-life conversion.” Proof here
- Boosted funding for homosexual “education” starting in kindergarten. Proofhere
- Opposes a ban on homosexual scoutmasters. Proofhere
- Promised the homosexual Republican “Log Cabin Republicans” he wouldn’t oppose “gay marriage” in return for their endorsement. Proofhere
- Instituted a quasi-socialist healthcare plan endorsed by Hillary Clinton, Teddy Kennedy and Planned Parenthood that destroyed the Massachusetts’ economy. Proofhere and here.
- Increased taxes and fees by close to a billion dollars which destroyed the Massachusetts’ economy and opposed the Bush Tax Cuts. Proofhere
- Voted # 8 RINO by Human Events. Proofhere.
- Passed over Republican lawyers for three quarters of the 36 judicial vacancies he faced and nominated 2 open homosexuals. Proofhere
- Criticized Joint Chief’s of Staff, Peter Pace for saying that homosexual acts were “immoral.” Proofhere
- Supports passage of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act which would force churches and other religious organizations to hire homosexuals and transvestites or face criminal fines and prosecution. Proofhere
- Romney supported McCain-Feingold “campaign finance reform”, McCain-Kennedy “comprehensive immigration reform” (i.e. amnesty), and parts of the McCain-Lieberman “carbon cap and trade” bill and opposed the Bush Tax Cuts. Proofhere
Gregg Jackson is the national best-selling author of Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies, We Won’t Get Fooled Again, and 40 Things to Teach Your Children Before You Die. His newest book is 40 Rules to Help Boys Become Men.
For more stories like these, visit The Common Sense Show
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE- USE THE COUPON CODE “5COMMON” TO TAKE 5% OFF
Micheal can’t do this without your support! Contribute to the campaign today and make a real difference.