/, Featured, Main/New Ice Age Will Result from Gulf Stream Failure
New Ice Age Will Result from Gulf Stream Failure

 

 

The Gulf Stream is dying. What will be the result? The result will be a catastrophic ice age. Can you say end of civilization?

 

 

 

By | 2018-04-17T19:22:09+00:00 April 17th, 2018|Breaking News, Featured, Main|6 Comments

About the Author:

6 Comments

  1. Gene April 18, 2018 at 3:38 am

    “Seek the joys in life and live them as if nothing is wrong”. Just as in the days of Noah.

  2. dianne April 18, 2018 at 3:50 am

    Look at John Moore’s site, theliberttman.com. Look down the left side on the part where it says Abrupt Climate Change. Under there you will see the Gulf Stream has stopped and two radio interviews that go into how this happened on June 12th 2010. He also has a link up for a government site that shows the temperatures of all of the oceans of the world and it shows the Gulf Stream going out a couple of hundred miles off the Atlantic coast and just fizzling out. No longer going across to warm up Europe and the British Isles.

    He also shows a study done in 2003 about the possible ramifications of the Gulf Stream stopping. He has also interviewed a scientist who showed the Jet stream from the Northern Hemisphere crossing the equatorial jet stream. He also shows a map that the Navy had to put together decades ago that shows their information of what will be happening along our coastlines. Take a look at his site there is a lot of good information there.

  3. Uncle Hormone April 18, 2018 at 1:34 pm

    There is a TV series titled ‘Doomsday; How the Wold Might End’ which was recently shown here in New Zealand.

    One of these scenarios involved the failure of the Gulf Stream and a New Ice Age in which measured temperatures were vastly different in the Latitudes.

    There were 10 other scenarios presented in addition to the Gulf Stream failure, one of those being Nuclear War, which would take 100 years to recover from.

    IF the PTB / Deep State / Elite who think that they will be safe in their underground bunkers, and IF they think that the Heritage Seeds in the Scandinavian Seed Vault above the Arctic Circle will grow in soil that has been spoiled via Chem Trails and Isotopes, then these people will only delay their deaths.

    After the shelter food, medicines and supplies run out (5-10 years) they will have to re-surface, provided that extended psychosis from being underground hasn’t killed them all, or each other…

    After all, cockroaches do come out ofter spraying, where they die in the open…!

    I am a Veteran, and one of my extra duties under Disaster Preparedness was that of Shelter Manager.

    The Elite and their underground facilities only gives them a 30% chance of survival, with a 70% chance that their underground cities, shelters, bunkers, etc. will become their underground cemetery / catacombs!

  4. Jackie Puppet April 18, 2018 at 3:24 pm

    I second what dianne said about John Moore’s site.

    Looks like real life may imitate art (The Day After Tomorrow), as in perhaps Americans will “migrate” past the southern border, and show Mexico what real illegal immigration looks like.

  5. dianne April 18, 2018 at 7:19 pm

    John Moore’s site is thelibertyman.com

  6. END TIMES: DARKNESS DESCENDING April 20, 2018 at 3:51 pm

    It actually begins back in the 1960s when the climate change experts preached the dire warning that a new ice age was approaching. They said that within two or three decades, it might be impossible to grow crops in the arable grain and pasture lands of Canada, the northern United States (the breadbasket of America and the world), and much of Europe. They had concluded that ten to 15 thousand years ago, the climate had turned radically cooler, “for reasons unknown.” You would be correct in assuming that this directly ties into the book of Revelation and bible prophecy in general. There is a specific prophecy in the book of Job that describes this exact thing happening. I wrote an article about this very thing in the link below …

    THE COMING GLOBAL FREEZE: THE PROPHECY OF JOB
    https://endtimesdarknessdescending.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/the-coming-global-freeze-the-prophecy-of-job/

Comments are closed.